in the opening period. David Schlemnko and Antoin

in camera talk Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:41 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

Cologne, Germany (SportsNetwork. Shoes NZ Nike .com) - Rafael Cabrera-Bello and Danny Willett both fired 8-under 64s on Thursday and they shared the first-round lead at the BMW International Open. Cabrera-Bello has a pair of European Tour titles, while Willetts lone win was at this event in 2012. Anders Hansen, the 2008 runner-up, opened with a 6-under 66 at Golf Club Gut Larchenhof. He was joined in third place by Alvaro Quiros, Michael Hoey, Gary Stal, Graeme Storm, Emiliano Grillo and Andy Sullivan. Miguel Angel Jimenez, the 2004 champion, posted a 5-under 67 on Thursday. He shares 10th place with Sam Walker, Branden Grace, Gaganjeet Bhullar, Nacho Elvira, Romain Wattel, Shane Lowry, Jorge Campillo and Tom Lewis. U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer managed a 1-under 71 and is tied for 65th after one round. Kaymer birdied the 13th and 15th, but gave those shots back when he double- bogeyed the 16th. He coughed up another stroke when he bogeyed the 18th. Around the turn, Kaymer ran off three straight birdies from the first to move to minus-2. After three pars in a row, Kaymer bogeyed the seventh, then parred his final two holes. Cabrera-Bello, who played alongside Willett in the first round, dropped in back-to-back birdies at three and four. After a par on the fifth, he converted a birdie chance on the par-4 sixth. The Spaniard made it two in a row as he also birdied the seventh. After three pars in a row, he converted a birdie chance on the par-3 12th. Cabrera-Bello soared into the lead as he birdied three of four holes from the 14th to jump to 8-under. He parred the last to end there. "It was a really, really good way for me to start. I had no dropped shots. I played pretty steady. I had no peaks or valleys," Cabrera-Bello said. "Im playing good. Hopefully, I can keep it up." Willett got off to a fast start with birdies at two and three. After a pair of pars, he birdied the sixth to move to minus-3. Around the turn, Willett birdied the first two holes of the back nine. He again converted back-to-back birdie chances at 14 and 15 to move within one of the lead. Willett birdied the 18th to join Cabrera-Bello in the lead. "We played good today. Rolled in a few nice ones and didnt make any mistakes,"Willett stated. "Ive been working really hard on the greens and it has paid off nicely." NOTES: Cabrera-Bello has finished inside the top-30 in each of his last three starts, and has five top-10 finishes on the season ... Willett has withdrawn from two events this season, but hasnt missed a cut. He has three top-10 finishes, including a share of third last week at the Irish Open. Shoes NZ Outlet .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Wholesale Shoes NZ . "It feels good, Ive never had one before, not even in College," Hagelin said after the Rangers outgunned the Jets 4-2, behind some solid goaltending from Henrik Lundqvist following a pretty wide open first period. https://www.shoesnzonline.com/ . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best. Zbynek Michalek scored against his former team, his first goal in 83 games, and the Coyotes became the first Pacific Division team to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins in regulation this season with a 3-1 victory on Saturday night. Mike Ribeiro had a goal and an assist for Phoenix. Radim Vrbata scored the third goal for the Coyotes, who were coming off perhaps their worst loss of the season, 3-2 at home to the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday night. "I think we had something to prove," Michalek said. "We believed in this room that when we play the right way, we can play against any team. I think tonight was a great effort by everybody." Evgeni Malkin scored for the Penguins, who entered 8-0-1 against Pacific Division foes. Michaleks previous goal was scored on March 5, 2012, for Pittsburgh against Phoenix. "Its been almost two years," he said. "Hopefully I dont have to wait that long for the next one." Michalek acknowledged that he had extra motivation for this one. "For sure," he said. "This one feels good, and for me even sweeter. Anytime you play against your former team, you want to show up, you want to win." The Penguins, who had won three straight over the Coyotes, made their first appearance in Arizona in 3 1-2 years. Mike Smith, back in goal after Phoenix had gone with Thomas Greiss the previous two games, made 23 saves. Pittsburghs Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 27 shots. With just 24 shots, the Penguins offence was off its usual form. "Tonight was a tough-fought game. There wasnt a lot out there," Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma said. "Thats the kind of games we expect. We have to be able to play a patient game, not be taking chances with the way we play or the way we play with the puck." Playing in front 17,362, the Coyotes second-largest home crowd this season, Pittsburgh fell behind 2-0. The Penguins made it a one-goal game before Vrrbatas shot on a 2-on-1 rush slipped through Fleury to make it 3-1 with 15:47 to play. Cheap Shoes NZ. The Penguins fell to 2-10 in games in which NHL scoring leader Sidney Crosby fails to get a point. "They play good team defence as a group," Crosby said. "I think we didnt make it tough enough on them. We didnt hold the puck in their zone. Theyre pretty good at blocking shots and getting their stick on pucks. "You have to give them credit, but I dont think we did a good enough job of creating, either. I think we could have done more there." Coyotes coach Dave Tippett credited the defence of Oliver Ekman-Larsson against the Crosby line. "Ollie was all-world there," Tippett said. "Thats an unbelievable game by him." Ekman-Larsson called it "a good challenge for me and Z (Michalek)." "I think we did a pretty good job all night," he said. "So it was fun." Ribeiro put Phoenix ahead 1-0 with his 14th goal of the season and 200th of his career. His wrist shot from the left circle got past Fleurys left side and rattled in with 7:18 to play in the opening period. David Schlemnko and Antoine Vermette had assists. Vermette extended his career-high point streak to seven games. Ribeiros goal came just after Pittsburgh killed a penalty. After Pittsburghs prolific power play failed to score, Phoenix made it 2-0 on Michaleks slap shot past Fleury with 9:50 left in the second. Ekman-Larsson and Ribeiro got the assists. The Penguins made it one-goal game when Malkin scored his 16th of the season, from the right side of the net off a pass from James Neal. Jussi Jokinen also got an assist on the goal. NOTES: Pittsburgh is 11-4-1 against the Western Conference. ... The Penguins are 10-13-1 when their opponent scores first. ... Pittsburghs Olli Maatta left the ice after taking a puck to the face in the third period. ... The only other Pacific Division team to beat Pittsburgh was Edmonton 4-3 in OT on Jan. 10. ... The Penguins last played in Arizona in November 2010. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen