e at 3:23 of the third when he settled a bouncing puck in the slot b

in camera talk Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:41 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

SAN FRANCISCO -- Tim Lincecum struck out 11 in his best start of the year, Tyler Colvin backed him with a home run and go-ahead, two-run triple in the seventh inning and the San Francisco Giants beat the Atlanta Braves 4-2 on Monday night. Wholesale Adidas Nmd Black . Lincecum (3-2) left to a roaring standing ovation after pitching a season-high 7 2-3 innings in his first start of eight getting past the sixth. B.J. Upton hit a tying solo homer in the fifth, then was caught stealing on replay review as the potential go-ahead run in the top of the seventh. Upton hit a one-out double and was ruled to have stolen third on a slide below a reaching Pablo Sandoval. Giants manager Bruce Bochy challenged the call by third base umpire Dana DeMuth, and it was overturned in 2 minutes, 7 seconds. San Francisco, coming off a 7-3 road trip to Atlanta, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles, won for the sixth time in seven home games. Atlanta had won three in a row. Lincecum struck out 10 or more for the 36th time in his career and first since last July 28 against the Cubs. He retired Chris Johnson on a swinging strikeout to end the sixth with runners on first and second. Promoted from Triple-A on Saturday, Colvin splashed a solo homer into McCovey Cove beyond the right-field arcade in the second -- the 65th Giants homer to reach the water. Brandon Crawford had the other this season, on April 13 against Colorado. Giants leadoff man Angel Pagan produced his fourth three-hit game of the season. Javier Lopez surrendered Freddie Freemans ninth-inning splash homer, then Sergio Romo finished for his 13th save. It marked the first game with two splash homers since Barry Bonds did it by himself on May 18, 2002. Gavin Floyd (0-1) remained winless after his second start of 2014. Floyd struck out eight over 6 1-3 innings in his first outing against the Giants since 2008. The right-hander was 2-0 against the Giants and won in his only previous appearance at AT&T Park while with the White Sox. Braves left fielder Justin Upton returned after being held out Sunday. He bruised his lower back Saturday when hit by a pitch from Chicagos Jeff Samardzija. NOTES: The Braves dont have to face former Atlanta pitcher Tim Hudson this series, and thats fine with manager Fredi Gonzalez. "Its not all bad. Id like to say hi to him and hug him," Gonzalez said. ... Giants 1B Brandon Belt has opted to undergo surgery on his broken left thumb to have two pins inserted. The procedure will be performed by Dr. Tim McAdams on Tuesday at Stanford. Michael Morse made his first start at 1B since last July 31 at Boston while with Seattle. He made a fielding error in the sixth. ... San Francisco reinstated LHP David Huff from the 15-day disabled list and optioned OF Juan Perez to Triple-A Fresno. ... The Giants are in the middle of a 17-day stretch without a day off. Discount Adidas Nmd r1 .com) - The Milwaukee Bucks will try to get another win on this homestand Thursday night when they welcome the Utah Jazz to the Bradley Center. Yeezy 350 Boost Usa . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too. http://www.nmdsneakerssale.com/nmd-shoes-r1-deals.html .com) - Manu Ginobili capped off a 26-point night with a go-ahead layup with 24 seconds left in overtime, with the basket giving the San Antonio Spurs a much-needed 95-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans.CALGARY - Sean Monahan burst onto the scene as a rookie with the Calgary Flames last season with six goals in his first eight games.Through eight games this season, Monahan had just two assists and no goals, despite the fact he was second on the team with 20 shots.Monahans goal-less drought ended on Wednesday as he scored his first two goals of the season to lead Calgary to a convincing 5-0 win over the Carolina Hurricanes.Obviously its been quite a few games now, said Monahan, who was named the games first star. I want to contribute, to help get wins, and I think that was a big relief for me tonight.Linemate Joe Colborne helped set up both of Monahans goals.Sooner or later, a guy with that skill is going to break out, said Colborne, who leads the Flames with eight points — all assists — through nine games. I was just happy I was able to be a part of it. All the boys on the ice and on the bench were happy for him. Right now, If I was a fantasy hockey player, Id have him in the lineup for the next little while. Hes going to get hot.Jiri Hudler, the third member of the line, also had two assists for the Flames (5-3-1). Calgary coach Bob Hartley put the line together for the first time this season and the move paid off.Thats the line that I saw last year, Hartley said. Thats the kind of performance that they were giving us and certainly thats the kind of performance that we need from them.Goalie Jonas Hiller stopped all 16 shots he faced for his third straight win and first shutout of the season in front of 19,289 fans at the Scotiabank Saddledome.We spent most of the time in their zone so it was definitely not as tiring as other games Ive played this year, said Hiller, who has stopped 99 of 101 shots he has faced over his past three games. You could see out there that everybody was willing to compete and to sacrifice, even blocking shots until the end. Even in the third when we were up 5-0, guys were still working hard and then blocking shots. Thats obviously a nice feeling.Matt Stajan and Lance Bouma also scored their first goals of the season for the Flames, who bounced back from a 2-1 overtime loss they suffered at home to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday.Dennis Wideman also scored for Calgary, while Kris Russell chipped in with two assists.Although the Hurricanes (0-4-2) have yet to win this season, this is the first time theyve been blown out. Three of their other losses were by a one-goal margin, while the other two were by two goals, including aa 3-1 road loss to the Winnipeg Jets two nights earlier. Adidas Nmd r1 China. It got away from us, said Carolina coach Bill Peters. We got scored on the first shift of the second (period). I dont know what it was, but we didnt respond properly there. Too many freebies. Too many easy goals. Too much room. Too much time and space. Its not the way weve played, so its disappointing.Playing in just his third game of the season, Carolina goalie Cam Ward finished with 19 saves in a losing cause.Ward turned aside a pair of point shots off the stick of Russell during a Calgary power play in the first period before standing his ground to stop a shot from the slot by forward Brandon Bollig.At the other end of the ice, Hiller made a great glove grab to deny Hurricanes forward Jeff Skinners break-away attempt.Wideman opened the scoring when he blasted a point shot past Ward, who was screened by Glencross on the play, to give the Flames a 1-0 lead at 18:18 of the first.Calgary continued that momentum after the break as Stajan one-timed a pass from Byron past Ward just 32 seconds into the second period.Monahan then put the Flames up 3-0 at 4:14 of the second when he was the recipient of a nice back-door pass from linemate Jiri Hudler for an easy tap-in goal.When he has the puck, youve got to expect to get it back, Monahan said. I was ready for it. I thought it would be coming and it was right on my tape.Alexander Semin had Carolinas best chance to score in the second with just over eight minutes left in the period, but Hiller made a nice kick save with his left leg to keep the Hurricanes off the board.Monahan counted his second of the game at 3:23 of the third when he settled a bouncing puck in the slot before backhanding a shot past Ward.Less than two minutes later, Bouma drove hard to the net and tapped a pass from Josh Jooris into the Carolina net to put Calgary up 5-0.Notes: The Flames paid tribute to the tragic events in Ottawa and Quebec by having everyone observe a moment of silence before George Canyon sang O Canada. … Since sitting out Calgarys 5-2 road win over the Edmonton Oilers as a healthy scratch, Wideman has scored four goals and added one assist in seven games. Wideman has scored four goals in his past five games and all of the goals have been the first goal of the game for the Flames. … Hudlers assist on Monahans goal in the second period was the 300th point of his NHL career in his 534th game. He added another assist on Monahans second goal. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen