. I just know when we get him back its

in camera talk Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:59 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Panama City, Panama (SportsNetwork.com) - Mathew Goggin closed with a 3-under 67 on Sunday to win the season-opening Panama Claro Championship by four strokes. Goggin ended at 11-under-par 269 at Club de Golf de Panama. This was his second victory at this tournament and fifth on the Web.com Tour. Second-round leader Harold Varner III carded his second straight 1-over 71 and he ended alone in second at minus-7. Dicky Pride fired a 5-under 65 to jump into a share of third place at 6-under 274. He was joined there by Shane Bertsch (70). Henrik Norlander stumbled to a 2-over 72 to slip into fifth place at minus-5. Glen Day also shot 65 in the final round to move into sixth place. He ended alongside Aaron Watkins (66), Rhein Gibson (66), Rick Cochran (71) and Curtis Thompson (69) in sixth place at 4-under-par 276. Third-round leader Hao Tong Li faltered to a 6-over 76 and he dropped into 11th place at 3-under-par 277. MORE TO FOLLOW. Adidas Superstar Australia . HABS HEADED TO CONFERENCE FINAL The Montreal Canadiens scored early in Game Seven, built a lead and protected it well on their way to a 3-1 series-clinching win over the Boston Bruins. While this game or series isnt necessarily a referendum on the value of fourth lines, the Canadiens certainly benefitted from production lower down their forward depth chart. NMD Human Race Australia .com) - Ryan Miller made 28 saves to record his fifth shutout of the season and second in as many nights as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 3-0 on Friday. http://www.nmdaustraliasale.com/supersta...alia/black.html. Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. NMD R1 Womens Sale .com) - Intrastate rivals collide Saturday as the Texas State Bobcats hit the road to take on the eighth-ranked Texas Longhorns in a non-conference battle at Frank Erwin Center. NMD Shoes Australia . -- The Grand Rapids Griffins scored three goals in 33 seconds of the second period en route to defeating the Hamilton Bulldogs 6-1 in American Hockey League action on Friday.TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs resume their post-Olympic NHL schedule next Thursday when they visit the New York Islanders but whether injured forward Dave Bolland is in the lineup remains uncertain. Bollands agent Anton Thun says the Mimico, Ont., native still needs one more doctors visit to get final clearance to return to game action. While the rest of his teammates headed for vacation destinations during the Olympic break, Bolland spent his time skating with his former junior team, the London Knights. "I was inside, you can tell by my tan," Bolland joked Thursday. "I was mostly inside the rink doing my rehab and trying to get back in that game mode. "Its close. Getting there. Im on my way upward." Bolland, who has been out since Nov. 2 recovering from a skate cut to his left ankle, travelled with the team on their final pre-Olympic road trip to Florida and Tampa Bay. At the time, coach Randy Carlyle said there was a 50 per cent chance Bolland could play but following Thursdays first post-Olympic-break practice, the forward was still dealing with pain. "Youre always going to feel the pain," said Bolland, who still participated in a full practice, including a 10-minute bag skate. "I know coming off the ice every day youre feeling pain and its always aching and bugging you. Its never going to be fine. I know every day I come off the ice, Im always in the trainers room getting ice." Dion Phanneuf knows what Bolland is going through, having dealt with his own skate cut during the 2010-11 season.dddddddddddd Phaneuf had his MCL severed by a skate during a game against the Philadelphia Flyers and missed nearly a month. "Any time you come back from any injury, you want to test it in a game because games are a lot different than practice," Phaneuf said. "You can ask any guy that comes back from anything . . . game speed is different than in practice. It takes you a little while to get back to feeling 100 per cent but Im sure hes going to come back . . . I just know when we get him back its a big boost for our team." When Bolland does return, Carlyle said he would be eased into the lineup, likely sparing him from penalty-killing duties. However, the addition of Bolland gives Carlyle added depth. "Any time you can add of that calibre, it does change the makeup of your lineup," said the coach. "We think that Bolland and Mason Raymond and whoever we decide to put there (gives) us a 2A and a 2B type of offensive numbers. Thats what were really looking for." Prior to the injury, Bolland was on pace for his best season with six goals and 10 points in 15 games. But after missing 45 games, he doesnt expect to pick up where he left off. "My expectations will be a little bit lower and things wont be as high but I know gradually, the first two or three games, Ill be back in the mix." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen