yed the Jazz, Utah forward Go

in camera talk Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:00 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Norfolk, VA (SportsNetwork.com) - Aaron Bacote scored a career-high 31 points on a perfect shooting effort from the floor, leading Old Dominion to a 73-67 upset of No. 14 VCU at the Constant Center. Bacote hit all eight of his field goal attempts and went 4-for-4 from 3-point range, while the Monarchs knocked down 9-of-17 attempts from beyond the arc to earn their first win over a ranked opponent since 2009. Trey Freeman added 15 points in a game the Monarchs (5-1) led virtually the entire way due to their marksmanship from the perimeter and ability to handle VCUs trademark pressure defense. Treveon Graham tallied 29 points for VCU (4-2), with Melvin Johnson recording 14 in the loss. Final Score: (9) Wichita State 75, Tulsa 55 Wichita, KS (SportsNetwork.com) - Fred VanVleet had 21 points and nine assists as No. 9 Wichita State routed Tulsa 75-55 on Saturday afternoon. Ron Baker netted 19 points and Darius Carter added 14 for the Shockers (4-0), who led by as many as 23. James Woodard posted 19 points to lead Tulsa (3-3). Final Score: (19) Michigan 91, Nicholls State 62 Ann Arbor, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Caris LeVert totaled a game-high 24 points thanks to 5-of-6 shooting beyond the arc, and dished out six assists as No. 19 Michigan had its way with Nicholls State, producing a 91-62 rout on Saturday at Crisler Arena. Ricky Doyle poured in 15 points with six rebounds and Zak Irvin totaled 14 for the Wolverines (5-1), who rebounded from a loss to Villanova on Tuesday. JaDante Frye recorded 15 points and six boards for the Colonels (0-4), who next face Loyola-New Orleans one week from today. T.J. Carpenter had 12 points in the resounding defeat. Final Score: (23) Creighton 57, Middle Tennessee 47 Niceville, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Austin Chatman and Isaiah Zierden both scored 10 points and No. 23 Creighton defeated Middle Tennessee State, 57-47, in the third-place game of the Emerald Coast Classic. Chatman and Zierden were the lone double-digit scorers for the Bluejays (5-1), who lost to Mississippi in the semifinals Friday night. Jaqawn Raymond led the Blue Raiders (3-3) with nine points off the bench. Final Score: (21) West Virginia 86, College of Charleston 57 Morgantown, WV (SportsNetwork.com) - Jonathan Holton had 21 points and 10 rebounds to guide No. 21 West Virginia to a 86-57 win over the College of Charleston. Jaysean Paige had 15 points and Juwan Staten added 10 for the Mountaineers (7-0), who have won all but one of their games by double digits. Evan Bailey and Donovan Gilmore each scored 13 points for the Cougars (2-4), who were coming off a one-point win at George Mason. Final Score: (8) Virginia 45, Rutgers 26 Brooklyn, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Justin Anderson and Anthony Gill each scored 13 points to lead No. 8 Virginia in a 45-26 win over Rutgers in the Barclays Center Classic. Trailing 18-17 at the half, the Cavaliers (7-0) opened things up in the second half while maintaining their strong defense to limit the Scarlet Knights to just eight points after the break. Kadeem Jack paced Rutgers (3-3) with eight points on 4-of-11 shooting. Greg Lewis scored four points and blocked five shots. Rutgers was limited to 12-of-48 shooting from the floor, and the two teams combined to go just 2-of-29 from beyond the arc with Rutgers missing all 13 of its attempts. Basket Adidas Nmd Homme Pas Cher .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Adidas Human Race Shop . Groves signed with Cleveland as an unrestricted free agent last year after a season with Arizona. He was in the linebacker rotation and had a sack in the season opener against Miami. http://www.basketnmdpascher.fr/. The 31-year-old Russian dominated the No. 3-ranked Ferrer throughout, breaking the defending champion and local favourite four times on the indoor hard court. Adidas Nmd Pas Cher Chine . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract. Fausse Yeezy Pas Cher . Louis and Ryan Kesler have demanded to be traded.INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James and the Cavaliers are battling a new nemesis: the flu.James took part in shootaround on Wednesday after missing Tuesdays practice with flu-like symptoms and the superstar is expected to play against the Utah Jazz.Been better, Im all right, James, still looking sick and speaking softly, told reporters following the workout. The Cavs are listing him as probable as they prepare to host the Jazz.While James returned, the bug hit All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving, who stayed home to rest with the same flu-like issues. A team spokesman said Irving remains probable to play against Utah as the Cavs try to extend their winning streak to four.The Cavs are just not the same without James, going just 1-8 this season with him on the sideline. While James spent nearly two weeks recovering from a strained back and neck, the Cavs were only 1-7. But since Jammes came back looking more refreshes and energized, the Cavs have gone 3-1 and are beginning to resemble a team expected to contend for an NBA title.ddddddddddddhe last time the Cavs played the Jazz, Utah forward Gordon Hayward hit a buzzer-beating shot to beat Cleveland 102-100. Hayward got open when James slipped while guarding him on the inbounds pass.A few days later, Hayward took a swipe at James on his blog, saying the four-time league MVP cant bully me as much as he used to, and Im able to stand my ground against him.James dismissed the comments Wednesday.I dont remember me ever pushing him around in the past, James said. I dont use a one-on-one matchup against anyone. I play the team game, I just try to win ball games. Its not about me and Gordon Hayward. If it made him feel better by saying that, good for him, but I dont really care about that stuff. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen