ter scoring five times in 27 games the p

in camera talk Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:32 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Eoin Morgan could find few flaws in Englands performance after they secured a place in the World Twenty20 final with a seven-wicket win over New Zealand. Ben Stokes and Chris Jordan impressed with the ball before handing over to Jason Roy, whose innings of 78 was worthy of man-of-the-match honours and took England close to their target of 154 for victory.Morgan, who was the victim of a first-ball dismissal, sat with a huge smile on his face as Jos Buttler saw England over the line with some lusty hitting, victory being secured with 17 balls to spare. I dont think (it could have gone any better), Morgan told Sky Sports.Maybe we could have started a little better with the ball, but I thought we did really well to peg it back after the first six or seven overs. Having played on this wicket before, its harder to start than most. So continuing to take wickets throughout the back end of their innings helped us a huge amount.Its the kind of thing you dream of as a kid. Everybody in that changing room has worked tremendously hard and made a lot of sacrifices in order to put us in this position.Roy got Englands reply off to a flying start with four boundaries in the first over, bowled by Corey Anderson, and he appeared to be closing on a maiden T20 international century when a delivery from Ish Sodhi kept low and bowled him. Roy found the boundary with regularity in a superb innings of 78 He said: I just felt it was a chance to go out there on a decent wicket and get off to a great start. It can be a bit of a dangerous total, so I gave it a good crack and it came off.The whole team has got that licence and opportunity to go out there and do what they want and be free with their skills. Kumar Sangakkara and Michael Atherton discuss Englands semi-final win over New Zealand and the performance of Roy Its something that were really buzzing for, its going to be an incredible experience and we cant wait. Its mind blowing. There is no better feeling, the joy on everyones faces was special and something that will stay very close to my heart for the rest of my career. Also See: Roy helps England into final Nasser: Roy the real deal Semi-finals continue on Sky Dismay for Englands women Black Friday Nike Air Vapormax . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Clearance Nike Air Vapormax . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. https://www.fakevapormaxwholesale.com/. Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. Cyber Monday Nike Air Vapormax .com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday. Discount Nike Air Vapormax . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night. DETROIT -- The NHL-leading Boston Bruins followed their game plan of keeping Gustav Nyquist in front of them for more than two periods. When the puck got loose, and Nyquist got to it, though, one of the games best defenceman and goalies couldnt stop the surging goal-scorer. Nyquist broke a tie with 7:12 left in the third period on his only shot of the game, and the Detroit Red Wings held on to beat Boston 3-2 on Wednesday night. "I didnt think Gus had one of his best games by any means, but he scored a big goal," Detroit coach Mike Babcock said. Nyquist has a league-high 23 goals since Jan. 20 and a team-high 27 this season. He has given the Red Wings the breakout player they needed to boost their chances of extending their post-season streak to 23 seasons while missing many key players, including Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg. The 24-year-old Swede started the season with the AHLs Grand Rapids Griffins after scoring a total of four goals in 40 games the previous two seasons. "Thats one of the young players that has come in here, and given the chance to be a front guy has taken total of advantage of it," Boston coach Claude Julien said. "Those things probably dont happen if Datsyuk and Zetterberg are still in the lineup. "When things like that happen, some guys are really good at stepping to the forefront. Hes done an unbelievable job of doing that." The Bruins turned the puck over near Detroits blue line, paving the way for Nyquist to score. He raced up ice, skated around defenceman Zdeno Chara and ended his blurring sequence by scoring against Tuukka Rask. "I think (Chara) came off the bench so it was tough for him to get enough time to gap up, got kind of flat-footed," Nyquist said. "I just tried to use my speed." He has done that a lot lately, scoring in three straight games and having at least one point in 10 games in a row. Nyquist scored 1:42 after teammate Tomas Jurco tied the game. Jimmy Howard finished with 33 saves to seal the win, strengthening Detroits spot as a wild-card team in the Eastern Conference with six games left. "Howie kept us in the game and gave us a chance," defenceman Niklas Kronwall said. "We didnt play great, but we found a way." The Atlantic Division-champion Bruins have been doing that for a while, winning a franchise-record nine straight on the road and earning at least a point in their previous 16 games.dddddddddddd Boston led the Red Wings twice, but couldnt put away the young, scrappy and short-handed team. "Theyve got really good speed," Rask said. "We did a pretty good job of shutting them down, but not good enough." Rask made 17 saves before being pulled for an extra skater with 1:14 left. Detroits Tomas Tatar scored early in the second period to tie the game the Bruins were basically dominating. Tatar used his left skate to push the puck across the front of the crease to set up Jurcos goal. The Bruins held out 36-year-old forward Jarome Iginla because of a lower-body injury, and the team said he is day to day. Iginla played in Bostons first 75 games this season, leading the team with 30 goals and ranking second with 61 points. The defending Eastern Conference champions outshot Detroit 11-4 in the first period and 14-7 in the second before seemingly playing less aggressively in the third when they went ahead. "I thought we let our guard down the second part of the third and they capitalized on it," Julien said. Johnny Boychuks slap shot put the Bruins up 1-0 late in the first, and Carl Soderberg gave them a 2-1 lead early in the third. Boychuk scored shortly after an apparent Boston goal was waved off because Chara was in the crease. Tatar tied it 4:45 into the second with a wrist shot from the right circle that went across traffic and got past Rask as his view was obstructed by Detroits Riley Sheahan. Tatar, another one of many young players who has made the most of an opportunity to play a lot for the banged-up team, has 19 goals after scoring five times in 27 games the previous two seasons. The Bruins went back ahead 1:10 into the third when Soderberg scored from the left circle off a cross-ice pass from Patrice Bergeron. Detroit, though, refused to go away and rallied for a much-needed win. NOTES: The Bruins hadnt lost in regulation since March 1 in a 4-2 loss to Washington. ... The Red Wings kept forward Daniel Alfredsson out of the lineup because of a lower-body injury. ... Datsyuk skated with teammates Wednesday morning, but missed his 16th straight game because of an injured left knee. Datsyuk wouldnt say if he expected to play Friday at home against Buffalo. ... Bergeron extended his point streak to nine games. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen