t thats sidelined star quarterbac

in camera talk Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:37 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

This is no joke: for the first time since 1994, Tiger Woods will miss the Masters. Woods revealed on his website that he had surgery on his back to relieve pain from a pinched nerve. The operation, called a microdiscectomy, was performed in Park City, Utah. "After attempting to get ready for the Masters, and failing to make the necessary progress, I decided, in consultation with my doctors, to have this procedure done," Woods said on his website. The timeframe for his recovery is not definitive but its believed Woods can start chipping and putting within three weeks. Its unknown if hell be ready in time to play the U.S. Open, although he hopes to be back "sometime this summer." The surgery is the same procedure that Graham DeLaet went through in January 2011. The Canadian missed most of the season while recovering, however Woods ailment is believed to be less serious and the surgery less involved than DeLaets. Woods back troubles flared up earlier this year causing him to withdraw from the Honda Classic as well as miss the Arnold Palmer Invitational. It meant another year in which the worlds top-ranked player has been sidelined. The last year Woods played an uninterrupted schedule was 2007. Reached at the PGA Tour stop in Houston, Dr. Craig Davies, a Canadian chiropractor and movement and conditioning coach who works with more than a dozen pros including DeLaet, said that bad backs are common in golf due to the nature of the movement. "The golf swing is not natural," he stated. "The human body was not created in a manner that would allow it to move that way." Davies said that if a golfers hips and thoracic spine dont rotate, then the lower back takes the brunt of the golf swing, causing problems such as Woods is experiencing. Since DeLaets surgery, Davies has developed a training program that is specifically designed to minimize the rotation through the lower back. DeLaet has been problem-free since he came back to the Tour in 2012. "Hes one of the best in the world," DeLaet said of Davies. "Im glad hes on my team. He makes it easy for me because I see results." For Woods, the surgery means more questions about not only his swing but his training methods, which have seen him bulk up considerably since he first came on tour. It also puts more doubt on his ability to catch Jack Nicklaus and his record of 18 major victories. Adidas NMD Heren Sale . After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night. Adidas Prophere Schoenen . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. http://www.nmdtekoop.com/stan-smith-sneakers.html. Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night. Adidas NMD Aanbieding . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. Adidas Ultra Boost 19 Kopen .com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday.MISSISSAUGA, Ont. - It drew the ire of some football fans but Toronto head coach Scott Milanovich has no problem with the hit thats sidelined star quarterback Ricky Ray for approximately six weeks. Ray injured his right shoulder in the first quarter of Torontos 35-14 home loss to Calgary on Friday night. After throwing an incompletion on the run, Ray put his right arm to brace his fall after taking a clean hit from Stampeders defensive lineman Charleston Hughes. Ray lleft the game and didnt return.dddddddddddd Afterwards, Charleston said he received multiple threatening e-mails through his personal website for the hit. On Thursday, Milanovich told reporters the nature of Rays injury and said any threats directed at Charleston are unwarranted. "I think its ridiculous," he said. "It was a clean hit." "The guy plays hard and is a good football player. I didnt think twice about that hit." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 17 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen