19 points and Brook Lopez had 16

in camera talk Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:43 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

I_am_Raf: First off, I am a huge Raptors fan and now a huge fan of you Mr. Swagquez, so thank you for doing this AMA. My question is: What are some funny/interesting stories you can share from behind the scenes that fans probably wouldnt have heard about?Greivis: First of all, I like that nickname! One time we are traveling from some city and one time the flight was really bumpy. And Chuck Hayes was throwing up all over the plane. And we were like what the?TdotOHH: Who has a better shimmy: you or Antoine Walker?Greivis: Obviously, me!gurgz: Hey Greivis. I had the opportunity to watch you play during your time at Maryland. I can easily say you are one of my all-time favorite Terps! What was your favorite memory/memories during your time at Maryland? Also, could Gary Williams really kick a basketball into the hoop from the other side of the court?Greivis: Favourite memory was when I had 17 assists against NC State. And yes, Gary used to be a great kicker!BJ_Dangle: Favourite pre-game meal? Post-game meal? Which Raptor has the deadliest farts?Greivis: Amir Johnsonbenevanswalker: (On nicknames) Personally Im for Gravy Big Balls.Greivis: !NSA_Investigator: Can I have your autograph?SuperRas: Whos your fav. player growing up?Greivis: Jason Kiddyntodd: Hey Greivis what is your favorite pre game meal/food?Greivis: I love penne pasta with white sauce and grilled shrimp. With some red peppers.RoastDaMostToast: My question is who is the funniest on the team, and if you have any funny stories?Greivis: To me the funniest is DeMar. He shows up to the locker room early and writes funny stuff on the board Some @greivisvasquez behind the scenes photos pic.twitter.com/VgFYep14on — BarDown (@BarDown) September 16, 2014barris444: Serious Question: During the playoffs last year, I asked my hairdresser to give me the Greivis Vasquez … She had no idea what I was talking about — Where do you get your haircut in Toronto?Greivis: If you want the Greivis Vasquez haircut, go to Finch and Milvan. Dominican guy, Alberto!BoomersGold: Which international NBA players are you close/friends with?Greivis: Marc Gasolwikiman2001: Who is your favourite player not on the raptors?Greivis: Kobe!SmartestMagikarp: On a scale from 1-10 how loud was it in the arena in game 1 of the Nets series?Greivis: GAME 1 was the louder but game 7 was too haha.. it was a great environment..rageqq: Hey Greivis how often do you go to Yorkdale mall?Greivis: Every now and then i go. I love that mallHola_Dipoo: Greetings from your fan in Finland! Since its early morning in America, and 16:30 in here, I decided to round up some questions for the people who wouldnt be awake. So: 1) What nickname do you like to be called? Most of us here call you General Greivis! 2) We hear a lot of talk about how the raptors have one of the best team chemistry in the league. But what does that really mean compared to other teams? 3) What have you been working on during the summer to improve your game? 4) What are your favorite restaurants in Toronto?` Also my own: What is it like to live in Toronto? I have wanted to move there for a long time when I get a good degree.Greivis: 1) I like General 2) We have a healthy locker room and we care about each other. 3)I want to be more explosive and a little faster. 4)Arepa CAFE and CopaCabana 5) One of the best cities in the world. I like to have nice finish too. My favourite part of todays @greivisvasquez AMA pic.twitter.com/gOP5FHTI6C — David Krikst (@MyManDK) September 16, 2014To check out the entire thread from Greivis AMA, you can see it here.2015 PAN-AM tickets are now on sale at www.toronto2015.org. For more information follow @TO2015 on Twitter. Scarpe NMD R2 Italia .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers made it official Tuesday and signed pitcher Brandon McCarthy to a four-year contract. Nmd Human Race Nere . The triple gold medallist from the 2010 Paralympics tweeted on Tuesday: "Woke up with a virus yesterday. Timing couldnt be much worse. Not the ideal prep for the . http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it/scarpe-nmd-uomo-outlet.html. They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. Scarpe Stan Smith Ingrosso . In his first game with Boston University, the 17-year-old Eichel picked up five assists as his Boston University Terriers thumped St. Scarpe Nmd Nere Scontate . -- Former NHL star Jeremy Roenick shot a second-round 69 to take the lead after 36 holes and former LPGA great Annika Sorenstam and Chad Pfeifer, who lost his left leg above the knee serving in Iraq, are among several players in contention in the American Century Championship tournament on Saturday.Miami, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade combined to score 51 points and the Miami Heat held on for an 88-84 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday to snap a four-game losing streak. The Heat never trailed and led by as many as 11, but it was a one-possession game in the final seconds after the Nets scored four quick points, beginning with Joe Johnsons bucket in the paint with 14.8 seconds remaining. The Nets then tied up Wade after the inbounds pass, forcing a jump ball they won. Jarrett Jack rattled in a runner with 5.2 seconds left to make it 86-84, but Bosh knocked down two free throws at the other end to collect the last of his 26 points and seal the win for Miami. Hassan Whiteside added 11 points and 10 rebounds off the bench for the Heat, who avoided what would have been their first five-game losing streak in almost four years. You dont take winning for granted when youre having a season like we (are) right now, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. Johnson scored 19 points and Brook Lopez had 16 forr the Nets, who had a three- game winning streak snapped to finish a 2-1 homestand.dddddddddddd We couldnt stop Bosh. We couldnt stop Wade, Nets coach Lionel Hollins said. Bosh scored eight points in the first quarter and the Heat shot 60 percent from the field for a 30-21 lead going into the second. Miami led by as much as 11 points in the first quarter and then again several times down the stretch in the second, including once on Boshs jumper with about a minute left. The Nets trimmed it to 49-40 at halftime and Johnson scored eight points in the third quarter to get them within 64-59 going into the fourth. It remained in single digits the rest of the way. Game Notes Miami hasnt lost five in a row since Feb. 27-March 8, 2011, during LeBron James first season with the Heat ... Miami is 3-0 against Brooklyn this season ... The Nets open a three-game homestand on Monday against Dallas ... The Heat start a five-game road trip on Thursday in Portland. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen