Getzlaf also set a career high

in camera talk Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:31 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

SANDY, Utah -- Circle Sept. 27 on the calendar, for its Round 3 of what has become Major League Soccers newest rivalry. Thats the date Real Salt Lake visits BC Place, and its the night the Vancouver Whitecaps will surely look forward to after Saturdays 1-1 draw in the teams second memorable matchup this season. A questionable foul led to a Darren Mattocks goal for Vancouver and set off a 30-minute flurry that saw both teams go nose-to-nose and force action from end-to-end. "Real Salt Lake might be a new rival of ours," Vancouver coach Carl Robinson said with a smile. "Weve got a small team, but theyre willing to fight for the jersey and the camaraderie and the spirit theyve got is fantastic." In the teams first meeting Apr. 26, Vancouver erased a 2-0 deficit with two goals in the final eight minutes to stun the MLS Cup runner-up. Saturday, tempers were hotter than the hot desert air. A hard tackle on Mattocks by RSLs Nat Borchers led to a penalty kick and the games first goal in the 73rd minute. It was Mattocks second penalty kick goal of the Whitecaps road trip and his third goal this season. "Thats up to the referee to make the decision whether to give the PK or not," said Mattocks. "Its my job to help the team win games." A scrum broke out at midfield after the goal, and resulted in yellow cards for Sebastian Fernandez and Matias Laba. Goalkeeper David Ousted drew a yellow card moments later after he argued for a more severe penalty on RSL defender Tony Beltran after a hard foul on Fernandez. "Its a tough place to play," said Ousted, who recorded three saves. "They are a good team, and we need to be smart about it. I think we got under their skin a bit and it creates drama. "We showed well stick up for each other. Thats the way its supposed to be for a team. Normally, I like when we can get away from the fights and not get into them, but well stick up for each other." The lead was short-lived, though, and this time it was the home team with some late magic to draw even. Joao Plata sprinted past Steven Beitashour toward the left corner, then fired low to the far post, out of Ousteds reach in the 81st minute. It was Salt Lakes first open goal (non-set piece) in more than 400 minutes. "We couldnt let them dictate too much of the game," said Ousted. "I thought we did really well. If we had been a little bit luckier, we might have gotten away with three points, but we werent. 1-1 is probably a fair result." The teams exchanged chances into stoppage time, with Salt Lake twice nearly pulling out the victory. Luke Mulhollands bicycle kick sailed over the crossbar in the 83rd minute, and Ousted collided with a rushing Robbie Findlay in stoppage time to thwart a fast-break chance. Vancouver earned a point for the fifth time in its past six road matches. Real Salt Lake fell to 1-4-2 after starting the season unbeaten in its first 12 matches. Robinson mixed up his starting lineup to get fresh legs in against an attacking RSL front, and for a team playing its second road game in four days. Omar Salgado and Medhi Ballouchy earned their first starts of the season and Erik Hurtado and Russell Teibert earned some well-deserved rest. The Whitecaps now have a full week off before hosting FC Dallas on July 27. Fake Retro Air Jordan .com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. Cheap Jordans . -- Canadian freestyle skier Roz Groenewoud isnt letting surgery to both of her knees deter her expectations for the Sochi Olympics. https://www.fakejordanwholesale.com/. I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Cheap Air Jordan Online . - Kentucky freshmen Stanley Boom Williams, Dorian Baker, Drew Barker and Tymere Dubose have been charged with disorderly conduct for their involvement with air pistol shots being fired near a residence hall on the South campus Sunday night. Air Jordan Outlet . Murakami gracefully executed a double triple toe jump and a triple flip jump that put her at the top of a tightly contested race with 64.73 points, just ahead of Li Zijun of China on 62. NEW YORK -- Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins, Ryan Getzlaf of the Anaheim Ducks and Claude Giroux of the Philadelphia Flyers are the three finalists for the Hart Memorial Trophy. The the NHL awards the trophy annually "to the player adjudged to be the most valuable to his team." It essentially serves as the leagues MVP award. Crosby scored 36 goals and led the league in assists (68) and points (104) to capture his second career Art Ross Trophy and lead the Penguins to their second consecutive division title. He registered points in 60 of the 80 games he played in (75 per cent), including 30 multi-point performances, and never went more than two consecutive games without registering a point. Crosby also reached the 100-point milestone for the fifth time hit 700 career points in his 497th game, the fastest among active players and sixth-fastest in NHL history. The 26-year-old Cole Harbour, N.S., native is a Hart Trophy finalist for the fourth time after winning the award in 2006-07 and finishing as a runner-up in 2009-10 and 2012-13. Getzlaf scored a career-high 31 goals and ranked second in the League with 87 points to lead the Ducks to the top record in the Western Conference for the first time in franchise history.dddddddddddd He posted a 14-game point streak from Nov. 15-Dec. 15 (six goals, 11 assists). Getzlaf also set a career high with seven game-winning goals and recorded a plus-28 defensive rating. The 28-year-old Regina native is a Hart Trophy finalist for the first time. Giroux matched a career high with 28 goals and finished third in the NHL scoring race with 86 points to help the Flyers bounce back from a 3-9-0 start to the season. After being held pointless in his first five games and not scoring a goal until his 16th, Giroux totalled 28 goals and 51 assists in his final 67 games of the season. He also compiled a career-long, nine-game point streak Dec. 11-30, (six goals, 11 assists) and recorded his 100th NHL goal Dec. 19. The 26-year-old Hearst, Ont., native is a Hart Trophy finalist for the first time. The award is voted on by members of the Professional Hockey Writers Association. The winner will be announced June 24 during the 2014 NHL Awards in Las Vegas. 11:44ET 01-05-14 ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen