Wagner had the lone goal for

in camera talk Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:29 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

With rumours flying surrounding his former number one goalie and the injured centre he acquired at the 2013 NHL Draft, Maple Leafs GM Dave Nonis sounded as if nothing was imminent when it came to either the contract negotiations with Dave Bolland or the likelihood of a trade involving James Reimer. Nonis mentioned how the Leafs handled Tyler Bozaks negotiations last year in reference to Bollands status. “If youve got a player thats unrestricted it doesnt mean he wont sign if you dont sign him before the (July 1) deadline,” Nonis said, pointing out how the Leafs held onto Tyler Bozak despite his upcoming free agency before signing him in the off-season. “Im perfectly content letting the UFA”s play it out and see where we are.” In response to the trade rumours surrounding Reimer, Nonis commented that he is in no rush to break up a goalie tandem that has played a key role in the teams success this season. “Weve been able to win games because of both of them and I think thats a strength of our group right now,” Nonis said of a tandem thats combined for the leagues fifth best save percentage despite facing nearly two shots per game more than any other NHL club. “Right now I dont see it as a smart move on our standpoint – at least from whats been offered to date -- to move either one of the goaltenders.” Nonis on Reimers status, options for Bolland Cheap Custom Jerseys . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . The New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists detailed in a report how Russian and international journalists have been harassed and prevented from covering sensitive stories in Sochi such as the abuse of migrant workers and environmental issues. https://www.fakejerseyswholesale.com/. It was just time for him to make a big play. Nicolas Batum had 20 points and 10 rebounds, Wesley Matthews scored 18 points, and the Trail Blazers overcame poor-shooting nights by two of their best players in a 94-90 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Fake Jerseys . Samir Nasris 88th-minute equalizer at Etihad Stadium will be of little consolation to City, which is now six points behind league leader Liverpool and four points behind second-place Chelsea. Third-place City has a game in hand but the surprise result against Sunderland, coupled with Sundays 3-2 loss at Liverpool, may be a setback too far in its bid for a second championship in three seasons. Cheap Jerseys From China . "Right now were kind of looking at him at the end of the rotation right now," said pitching coach Pete Walker. "Not indicative of how hes doing or how hes feeling. Its just, it seems like the spot we want him right now. ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Josh Morrissey was going to get a goal eventually. He just didnt know it would come in the playoffs. Morrissey scored his first goal as a pro to help the St. Johns IceCaps beat the Norfolk Admirals 2-1 to tie their series at one Wednesday night in American Hockey League playoff action. "Its pretty nice, for sure," Morrissey said. "Ive had some really good chances here in the last couple of games and Im getting a lot more confident. I guess I knew sooner or later it would come (but) its nice to get it tonight." IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge is happy with the play of the 19-year-old defenceman. "He has earned the trust of the coaching staff and, just as importantly, his teammates," said McCambridge. "Hes a young, top-end prospect. Throughout the playoffs he has been strong for us. He was picked in the first round for a reason. Hes a good player and hes going to continue to get better." Morrissey said that knowing his coach is behind him has helped his confidence. "Its awesome for them to have that confidence in me. The players and coaches have made me feel comfortable since (I have been) here. They have really helped me adapt to the level of play. Its a lot easier to play when youre comfortable." The IceCaps scored both of their goals on the powerr play, which was an important factor in the win according to McCambridge.dddddddddddd "We all know that special teams are a huge piece of being able to win games in the playoffs, so for us to be able to capitalize on those chances was obviously a big part of this game," said McCambridge. "Those power plays, some games they are clicking and other games you have to try and make adjustments." Jason Jaffray also scored for the IceCaps, while Chris Wagner had the lone goal for the Admirals. Morrissey broke the deadlock when he carried the puck over the blue-line and down the left wing before ripping a high wrist shot blocker side 2:48 into the second period on the power play. Jaffray doubled the IceCaps lead when he spun with his back to the net and unloaded a wrist shot into the back of the net on another power play nearly three minutes later. IceCaps goalie Michael Hutchinson saved his team from penalty trouble late in the second. Hutchinson came up big with a glove save on Matt Bailey, who wired a shot while wide open in the slot. Wagner brought the Admirals within one when he banged in a goal on the doorstep on the power play 10:05 into the third period after David Steckel threw the puck into the crease. Hutchinson finished with 32 saves while Admirals goalie John Gibson stopped 39. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen