iant. I think I noticed Tony Jacklins name on there as well, and theres some gr

in camera talk Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:23 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

BELLEVILLE, Ont. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . - Remi Elie scored the tying goal and eventual winner 2:22 apart in the third period as the Belleville Bulls came from behind to defeat the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 3-2 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action.Chad Heffernan also scored for the Bulls (4-1-0), who got a 28-save performance in net from Charlie Graham.Lawson Crouse and Robert Polesello scored 59 seconds apart on the second period to give the Frontenacs (2-2-0) a 2-0 lead.Kingstons Lucas Peressini stopped 23-of-26 shots in a losing cause.Belleville went 1 for 2 on the power play while the Frontenacs scored once on five chances with the man advantage.---STING 2 STEELHEADS 1MISSISSAUGA, Ont. — Jakob Chychrun supplied all of Sarnias offence as the Sting edged the Steelheads.Justin Fazio made 24 saves for Sarnia (1-3-1).Bobby MacIntyre scored for Mississauga (2-1-0), while Spencer Martin stopped 30 shots in a losing cause.---ATTACK 7 67s 2OWEN SOUND, Ont. — Petrus Palmu and Zach Nastasiuk each scored twice and Brandon Hope made 32 saves as the Attack pummelled Ottawa.Jeffrey Gilligan, Kyle Platzer and Jonah Gadjovich also scored for Owen Sound (2-1-0), while Platzer tacked on two assists for a three-point outing.Brendan Bell and Connor Graham put the 67s (0-4-0) on the board. Liam Herbst allowed all seven goals on 30 shots to record the loss. ---BATTALION 6 WOLVES 2SUDBURY, Ont. — Mike Amadio, Zach Bratina and Nick Paul each had a goal and an assist as North Bay crushed the Wolves.Kyle Wood, Alex Henriksson and Jared Steege also scored for the Battalion (2-0-1), while Jake Smith turned away 16 shots for the victory.Pavel Jenys and Matt Schmalz scored for Sudbury (1-4-0). Troy Tampino made 37 saves in defeat.---GENERALS 4 RANGERS 3OSHAWA, Ont. — Ken Appleby stopped 39 shots and the Generals scored three unanswered goals in the third period to come from behind and defeat Kitchener.Chris Carlisle scored twice in the third for Oshawa (4-0-1) while Michael Dal Colle had the other. Cole Cassels scored in the second for the Generals.Adam Mascherin had a pair of goals for Rangers (2-2-0), Ryan MacInnis scored once and Matthew Greenfield made 17 saves in defeat.--- NHL Jerseys From China .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Stitched NHL Jerseys . Arsenal had already scored its goals in the third round fixture when the fierce rivalry turned ugly in the final ten minutes as Walcott was being carried off on a stretcher. http://www.cheapnhlcustomjerseys.com/ . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier.Matt Fitzpatrick insisted he was trying to play down his chances of a Ryder Cup debut following his three-shot win at the Nordea Masters. Fitzpatrick displayed composure beyond his 21 years to safely protect his overnight five-shot lead as a solid final-round 71 proved enough to hold off Lasse Jensen and Nicolas Colsaerts at Bro Hof Slott.The young Englishman had endured a poor run of results since posting his only top-10 finish of the season at The Masters in April, when a superb final-round 67 lifted him into a tie for seventh - five shots behind Danny Willett. Fitzpatrick held his nerve to wrap up a three-shot win in Sweden Fitzpatrick missed the cut by one shot in his next three starts, but he roared back to form in Stockholm to pick up his second European Tour title following his impressive wire-to-wire victory in the British Masters supported by Sky Sports at Woburn in October.He remains fourth on the European points list in the Ryder Cup standings, but the win in Sweden extended his advantage over fifth-placed Andy Sullivan to almost 270,000 points. Ryder Cup standings (European Points list) Danny Willett England 3,983,694pts Rory McIlroy N Ireland 3,516,317 Chris Wood England 2,374,680 Matt Fitzpatrick England 2,175,586 Andy Sullivan England 1,906,593 Rafa Cabrera-Bello Spain 1,741,631 Victor Dubuisson France 1,655,425 Soren Kjeldsen Denmark 1,563,793 Henrik Stenson Sweden 1,538,373 Thorbjorn Olesen Denmark 1,448,768 Its something Im trying to play down a little bit, said Fitzpatrick, who became the youngest ever winner of the Nordea Masters as previous record holder Graeme McDowell had just turned 23 when he lifted the title in 2002. Fake Adidas NHL Jerseys. Im really trying to play each week as it comes and theres still a long way to go before then, there are still three majors and anyone can win them. Hopefully Ill keep playing well and see where we end up come September. Fitzpatrick retains the final qualifying place in the European points list for the Ryder Cup Asked to rate his progress since his maiden Tour victory at Woburn, Fitzpatrick added: Im completely a million miles ahead of schedule.Its been a tough few weeks to be fair. After the Masters I had three missed cuts in a row and didnt play as well as Id like at Wentworth last week, and all of a sudden you turn up this week and pick up a win. The 21-year-old is the youngest winner of the Nordea Masters, surpassing Graeme McDowell Ill never forget my first win, but this is a special one for me as well. To win once, people might say that was lucky but to win twice and people might have a little bit more confidence in you. So its nice to back that up.Its great to see some of those names on the trophy, like Nick Faldo, Lee Westwood, Luke Donald. Its brilliant. I think I noticed Tony Jacklins name on there as well, and theres some great foreign players as well, so Im delighted. Fitzpatrick missed three straight cuts after his tie for seventh at The Masters I was just trying to stick to my game plan today, as I didnt want to chase. Thought that would be silly of me to try and do that. I think the first time I was ale to really relax was once I found the green on the 17th.Theres no bailout on that hole. When I actually hit it and I thought thats a great shot, and it should be really close. It came down and it looked close, and then it started spinning and my heart was in my mouth. And Im sure my dad at home was panicking about that one. American Golf Competition Win replica clubs and bag of the player who wins the US Open - enter now! Also See: Fitzpatrick wins Nordea Masters Final round highlights Poulter backed for Ryder role Clarke names vice captains ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 14 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen