ago to bolster a rotation ravaged by injuries. He beca

in camera talk Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:40 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

CHARLOTTE, N. Fake Hockey Jerseys .C. - Greg Olsen has a date with his television set Monday night.Carolinas veteran tight end plans to stay up a little later and watch the New Orleans-Chicago game — one that suddenly has major playoff implications for the upstart Panthers.Despite a 5-8-1 record after a 19-17 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Panthers are in first place in the NFC South and positioned themselves to become only the second team in NFL history to reach the post-season with a losing record in a non-strike-shortened season if the Saints lose.Its pretty crazy, Olsen said. But were not going to apologize for it.Derek Anderson threw for 277 yards and a touchdown, Graham Gano kicked four field goals and the Panthers defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 19-17 on Sunday for their second straight win. The victory, coupled with Atlantas loss to Pittsburgh, left the Panthers ahead of New Orleans in the division by percentage points. The Saints (5-8) play Chicago on Monday night.Anderson completed 25 of 40 passes and improved to 2-0 as a starter in place of Cam Newton, who missed the game while recovering from a car accident Tuesday that left him with two fractures in his lower back.Both of his wins have come against Tampa Bay.Anderson acknowledged he had trouble sleeping Saturday night.I started thinking through all the plays and seeing pictures in my mind, said Anderson, who improved to 20-25 as an NFL starter. I saw the same things over and over and said to myself, Geez, dude, go to bed. I turned the Golf Channel on to watch the Australian PGA. I fell asleep on the second or third playoff hole.Olsen tied a career high with 10 catches for 110 yards, and rookie Kelvin Benjamin had eight grabs for 104 yards.We have a ton of confidence in (Anderson), said Olsen, who tied a career high with 10 catches and had 110 yards. There is no scaling back on playbooks or installation. This weeks preparation went on like it would normally.Anderson doesnt bring the same mobility as Newton.In fact, on two read-option plays, the Bucs completely ignored Anderson. But he got the crowd pumped when he eluded pressure and rambled for a 9-yard gain in the first quarter and signalled for a first down.Newton, dressed in black sweats and a long-sleeve black shirt, roared his approval on the sideline, clapping and smiling as he watched the replay on the video board.Someone told me I wouldnt do it, Anderson joked. I said that if I ran for a first down, I promise you Ill do it.Josh McCown threw for one touchdown and ran for another to lead the Bucs (2-12). He fumbled twice and was intercepted once by Luke Kuechly on a last-second heave from deep in his own territory.Carolina won despite another week of settling for field goals instead of scoring touchdowns.The Panthers, ranked 27th in red zone offence coming in, reached or started in Tampa Bay territory on all 10 drives, but managed just one touchdown and settled for five field-goal attempts.You cant kick field goals in this league and expect to win consistently, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said.The game turned on the opening drive of the second half when Carolina defensive ends Charles Johnson and Mario Addison converged to sack McCown at the Tampa Bay 4, jarring the ball loose. Kawann Short recovered, setting up a 2-yard touchdown pass from Anderson to Jerricho Cotchery to give Carolina a 16-10 lead they would never relinquish.The Panthers had plenty of chances of build on that lead in the third quarter, but struggled to do so.Jonathan Stewart fumbled at the Tampa Bay 3-yard line on Carolinas next possession and Akeem Spence recovered, keeping it a one-possession game. Two other Carolina drives faltered just outside of field-goal range.The Panthers eventually got a 38-yard field goal from Gano to push the lead to 19-10.The Bucs were limited to a combined minus-2 yards on their first four possessions in the third quarter.That was really what tilted the game in the third quarter — that slow start, McCown said.Tampa Bay finally broke through late in the fourth quarter. McCown led an 11-play, 80-yard touchdown drive, rambling 16 yards for the score with 3:11 left in the game.NOTES: Doug Martin ran for 96 yards on 14 carries, most of those coming on a 63-yard jaunt in the first half. ... Tampa Bay entered without three defensive starters and lost defensive tackle Gerald McCoy to a hyperextended knee late in the first quarter. He did not return. ... Stewarts fumble was his first since 2010.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Hockey Jerseys China . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. Authentic Hockey Jerseys . Durant had 33 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, hit the tying 3-pointer late in regulation and made the go-ahead foul shots in overtime to lift the Thunder past the Wizards 106-105. John Wall missed a driving layup attempt at the buzzer for Washington, which was seeking its third straight win. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process.DENVER -- Don Mattingly made a rather bold prediction after Clayton Kershaws latest masterful performance: His ace will give up another run at some point this season. "I know Im going out on a limb," the Los Angeles Dodgers manager joked. Lately, Kershaw has looked that untouchable. The hard-throwing lefty nearly had no-hit stuff against Colorado again, allowing only two singles over eight innings as the Dodgers beat the Rockies 9-0 on Friday night. Whats more, Kershaw (10-2) extended his scoreless streak to 36 innings before being replaced by a pinch hitter in the ninth. Kershaw bottled up the top-hitting team in the majors in nearly matching the no-hitter he threw against the Rockies on June 18 at Dodger Stadium. Kershaw struck out eight and walked one. "You dont ever want to give up a run," Kershaw casually said. "I guess thats the goal." The nastiness of Kershaws slider -- the best pitch in baseball, Drew Stubbs labeled it -- is fueling his roll. "Anytime he takes the mound, hes capable of the run hes been on," catcher A.J. Ellis said. Yasiel Puig hit a two-run shot -- his first homer since May 28 -- and Scott Van Slyke added a three-run homer as the Dodgers had a season-high 19 hits. Jair Jurrjens (0-1) struggled in his first big-league start in a year, lasting 4 2-3 innings and giving up eight runs. After the game, Jurrjens was taken to a nearby hospital for tests after developing breathing issues. Though the problems dissipated, the Rockies had him taken to the hospital. Kershaw was coming off quite a June in which he went 6-0 with a 0.82 ERA. He carried it over to July as he allowed only DJ LeMahieus single in the third and Nolan Arenados base hit in the seventh. The 26-year-old Kershaw hasnt allowed a run since the third inning against Arizona on June 13. His scoreless innings streak is the third-longest in Los Angeles history, according to information from the Elias Sports Bureau provided by the Dodgers. The team -- and major league -- record is 59 straight by Orel Hershiser in 1988. Of those 36 scoreless innings Kershaw has turned in, 17 have now been at Colorados expense. The Rockies didnt have Troy Tulowitzkki (tight groin) in the lineup Friday night. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys. "Hes on a pretty good roll, approaching historic measures," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Hes locked in right now and we saw it today." Kershaw also did some damage with his bat as he laced an RBI single to left as part of a five-run fifth to break the game open. It was Kershaws first RBI of the season. Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez was hit on the left arm by Jurrjens in the fifth and was replaced when the team took the field. Mattingly indicated Ramirez could possibly be in the lineup Saturday. Colorado finally solved Kershaw in the third when LeMahieu lined a base hit to right. Jurrjens followed with a bunt that Kershaw wildly threw to first for an error, putting runners on first and third with one out. But Kershaw picked off Jurrjens and then struck out Charlie Blackmon to keep his scoreless innings streak intact. "During this run, hes had an A curveball and an A slider this entire time," Ellis said. "Theyre both electric strikeout pitches." The Dodgers hit for the cycle in the first to jump out to a 3-0 lead. Dee Gordon began with a bunt single and Puig followed with a two-run homer. Ramirez added a double and scored on Andre Ethiers two-out triple. A rocky start to Jurrjens Rockies career. The Rockies acquired Jurrjens in a trade with Cincinnati two days ago to bolster a rotation ravaged by injuries. He became the 13th different starter Colorado has used this season. Jurrjens last pitched in the big leagues on June 29, 2013, when he was with Baltimore. He was replacing Jhoulys Chacin, whos on the 60-day disabled list with an inflamed right shoulder. NOTES: Every Dodgers starter had a hit Friday night. Gordon, Ellis and Ethier each had three. ... Rockies OF Carlos Gonzalez (left index finger) hit in the cage Friday. ... Decorated Olympic swimmer Amy Van Dyken-Rouen posted on her Twitter account a picture from the Rockies game and a message saying: "Thank you to the rockies for my first outing! You guys have been amazing to us!" Van Dyken-Rouen is rehabbing at nearby Craig Hospital after an accident on an all-terrain vehicle left her paralyzed. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 16 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen