us and thats what kind of

in camera talk Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:33 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Orlando Magic went small — and came up big.Struggling to find their way on offence, Magic coach Jacque Vaughn turned to a four-guard lineup late in the second half, sparking a huge comeback.Evan Fournier scored 21 points, Tobias Harris had 17 points and 16 rebounds and the Magic erased a 23-point second-half deficit to hand the Charlotte Hornets their fourth straight loss 105-100 on Friday night.At one point, the Magic had Fournier matched up on Charlottes 7-foot power forward Cody Zeller.When they went small it changed the momentum of the game, Hornets guard Gary Neal said. They drove the ball. When you have a lead and guys are coming down the floor and attacking, attacking and attacking, thats one of the hardest things to guard. And it seemed like they didnt miss any shots.The Magic shot a blazing 71.4 per cent (15 of 21) in the fourth quarter and outscored the Hornets 41-21.It tied the third largest comeback in Orlando history.It was pure magic, Harris said with a laugh.The Magic trailed by 15 entering the fourth quarter, but Willie Green jumpstarted the offence by scoring all nine of his points at a crucial juncture in the final period. Fellow reserves Elfrid Payton had eight of his 16 points in the fourth quarter and Ben Gordon had all nine of his points in the final period.Nikola Vucevic had 14 points and 10 rebounds for Orlando (6-8).There was no panic and we talked about that at halftime, Vaughn said. I told them we would get a chance to get back into the game. This was a great lesson for a lot of guys in the locker room.Its the second time in 11 days the Hornets have surrendered a 23-point lead and lost.Al Jefferson had 24 points and 11 rebounds, and Kemba Walker added 15 points and 12 rebounds for the struggling Hornets (4-9), who have lost six of their last seven games.The Hornets pushed the lead to 23 points midway through the third quarter.But Green ignited a key run.The 11-year NBA veteran hit back-to-back jumpers, Gordon connected on a 19-foot jump shot before Green swished another 19-foot jumper to tie the game at 93. Payton finally put the Magic ahead with 1:30 left when he hit a pull-up jump shot.But the big play came with the game tied 97-97. Payton missed two free throws but the Hornets forgot to box out and Green grabbed an offensive rebound for an all-too-easy put back with 57 seconds left in the game to give Orlando the lead for good.Walker said it was his job to box out Green and he didnt.Its inexcusable, Hornets coach Steve Clifford said.___TIP-INSMagic: Rookie forward Aaron Gordon underwent successful surgery on the fractured bone in his left foot on Friday. He is out indefinitely.Hornets: Neal returned after he missed the last two games with a concussion. ... Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (stress reaction) and P.J. Hairston (ankle sprain) remain out of actionLONG DISTANCE STRUGGLE: The Magic came in shooting better than 45 per cent from 3-point range over the last eight games, but failed to connect from beyond the arc in the first half. They finished 4 of 16.ROY IN THE HOUSE: North Carolina coach Roy Williams took in the game from the front row. Williamss Tar Heels will play here on Saturday afternoon.UP NEXTMagic: Host Miami on Saturday night.Hornets: Play at Miami on Sunday night. Adidas Prophere Schoenen .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement. Adidas Stan Smith Heren Sale . He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said. http://www.nmdtekoop.com/ultra-boost-sne...ost-19.html.com) - The St. Adidas Superstar Heren Goedkoop .S. womens soccer team to a 2-0 win over China in Colorado in the afternoon. Adidas NMD Sale Dames . Williams withdrawal came less than 24 hours after losing in the final Auckland WTA tournament final. "I dont believe she has an injury," Hobart tournament director Mark Handley said.NEW YORK -- Marcus Thornton has been around the Brooklyn Nets for only two weeks, so hes still trying to learn his new teams playbook. According to Nets first-year coach Jason Kidd, there are some plays his reserve guard understands pretty well. "Its called shoot it," Kidd said. Thornton did just that on his way to scoring 15 of his 27 points in the fourth quarter against his old team while Joe Johnson added 18 points to help Brooklyn overcame an injury to Paul Pierce in a 104-89 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Sunday night. Alan Anderson had 11 points and Shaun Livingston and Deron Williams each scored 10 points as the Nets won for the fifth time in six games. Brooklyns win was its seventh straight at the Barclays Center, matching a season-high set Dec. 27, 2013 to Jan. 24, 2014. Thornton, acquired from the Kings in exchange for Reggie Evans and Jason Terry on Feb. 19, took it to his former teammates over a four-minute stretch that bridged the end of the third quarter and the opening minutes of the fourth. With 5.5 seconds remaining in the third, Thornton made a 3-pointer to extend Brooklyns lead to 77-65. Thornton then continued his streak of 13 straight points by opened up the final quarter with a drive to the basket to extend the lead. He then stripped the ball from Ray McCallum and finger-rolled it to make it 81-65. McCallum later would throw the ball out of bounds and Andray Blatche found Thornton for another 3 that made it 84-68. He then concluded his hot streak with another 3 right over former teammates Rudy Gay and DeMarcus Cousins to make it 87-69 with 9:58 to go and the Nets never looked back leading by as many as 24 in the period. "Anytime you see the ball go through the net, you get confidence about yourself," said Thornton, who scored 15 straight against Memphis last week. "I credit my teammates for finding me in spots I can be effective in. And my shots were going down." So far, Thornton been able to show flashes of that scorer Brooklyn was looking to add when they swung the deal before the trade deadline. Hes averaged 11.8 points in six games despite his limited knowledge of the teams offensive scheme. "If Im open, Im ((going) to shoot it," he said.dddddddddddd Thorntons presence off the bench will be even more crucial if Pierce is out for an extended amount of time. After the game, Kidd said the team would re-evaluate Pierce and Andrei Kirilenko, who left the game in the third quarter after spraining his right ankle. "Well, I stepped on Derons foot in the first quarter and felt a little tweak," Kirilenko said. "I thought I could keep going but obviously it just stopped me. I dont think its a serious injury." Brooklyn will host the Atlantic Division-leading Toronto Raptors on Monday night. The Raptors currently hold a four-game lead over the second-place Nets. Kings coach Michael Malone was criticial of the way the team mishandled the ball throughout the night while also singling out the way they shared the ball. "Once again we continue to beat ourselves on the road. Eleven assists in 48-minute game is absurd. More importantly is the 25 turnovers for 28 points," Malone said. "What I see now on both ends of the floor is a disease of me. Were becoming a selfish basketball team." Of the 25 turnovers forced by the Nets, 14 were steals. Cousins had 20 points and 28 rebounds to lead the Kings, and Gay added 20 points. "Turnovers killed us tonight," Cousins said. "Turnovers and Id say selfish basketball, thats what really hurt us tonight. We let Marcus Thornton get hot. We let one of those shooters hurt us and thats what kind of sealed the game." Brooklyn led by 16 points in the first half after losing Pierce to a right shoulder injury in the early minutes of the first quarter. However, Brooklyn outscored Sacramento 47-32 the rest of the way. Pierce got hurt with just under 11 minutes left in the first quarter when Sacramentos Jason Thompson backed him into the paint and as he kept looking to post Pierce in the paint, he quickly spun around for a layup. Pierce felt the force of Thompson banging into him and clutched his shoulder. Kevin Garnett has also missed the last five games with back spasms. NOTES: Brooklyn improved to 14-11 against the Western Conference this season but are 10-3 since Jan. 1. ... Brooklyns reserves outscored their counterparts 59-19. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen