and leaked another shot at the

in camera talk Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:34 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Top prospect Joel Embiid had surgery on the stress fracture in his right foot Friday, and now he waits. He waits to see how far he falls in the NBA draft Thursday night. He waits to see how long it will be before he can hit the court again. He waits to see how he responds to an injury that has a history of giving NBA big men problems. The Kansas centre, who was in the running to be taken No. 1 overall by the Cleveland Cavaliers, had two screws inserted into the navicular bone in his right foot at Southern California Orthopedic Institute, according to a release distributed by agent Arn Tellem. "The surgery went very well and Im confident that after appropriate healing he will be able to return to NBA basketball," said Dr. Richard Ferkel, who performed the surgery, said in the release. "Joel tolerated the surgery without difficulty and will begin his rehabilitation in the near future." While it is the same injury that Houston Rockets centre Yao Ming suffered twice and ultimately retired because of, its impossible to say how Embiid will recover this early in the process. Bill Walton also was slowed by the injury, but that was more than 30 years ago while Zydrunas Ilgauskas was able to make a full recovery from his broken navicular bone and resume a long and productive career. It is not immediately clear how long Embiid will be out, with estimations ranging from nine months to a full season depending on how the rehabilitation process goes. The lack of clarity has turned the top of the draft into a crapshoot. Kansas guard Andrew Wiggins and Duke forward Jabari Parker were the two names mentioned most often with Embiid at the top of the draft, with Australian point guard Dante Exum an intriguing, but largely unknown, long-shot possibility. A lithe and super-athletic 7-footer with nimble footwork and a soft shooting touch, Embiid has drawn comparisons to Hakeem Olajuwon and, after an impressive workout in front of NBA teams in California this month, seemed to be distancing himself from Wiggins and Parker in the eyes of many talent evaluators. But the Cavaliers passed on injured Kentucky big man Nerlens Noel with the No. 1 pick last year and are eager to get back into the playoffs after a four-year absence. So taking a chance on an injured Embiid may not be in their plans Thursday night and the Milwaukee Bucks, sitting at No. 2, could also use immediate help as they begin their first season under new ownership. That could drop Embiid to the Philadelphia 76ers, who are preaching patience in the second year of a massive tear-down and rebuild under GM Sam Hinkie. The Sixers acquired Noel, who was recovering from a torn ACL, on draft night last year and sat him out for the entire season. Could they take the same approach for a second straight season? Assuming a full recovery, an Embiid-Noel frontcourt with Michael Carter-Williams running the point could be a dynamic core to get the 76ers back to relevance in the wide open Eastern Conference. After the Sixers at No. 3, the Orlando Magic, Utah Jazz, Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers all wait in the wings. And so does Embiid. Yeezy Online . Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct. Cyber Monday Yeezy . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. https://www.fakeyeezywholesaleonline.com/.C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach. Black Friday Yeezy . The Padres made the moves before Fridays game at Washington. They promoted infielder Jace Peterson from Double-A San Antonio and right-hander Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso. Fake Yeezy . For the Athletics, hes extremely important at the top of the order, especially with Coco Crisp hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday night, helping Scott Kazmir and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 9-3.Pablo Larrazabal will take a two-shot lead into the weekend of the Open de Espana as only two players reached the halfway stage under par for the tournament. Blustery conditions sent scores soaring on the second day at Valderrama, with Mike Lorenzo-Vera and Peter Hanson the only players able to break par for the round while Larrazabals level-par 71 was enough to earn the outright lead from Andrew Johnston on Friday. Leaderboard Open de Espana Overnight leader Alexander Levy is tied for third despite handing in a 76, while defending champion James Morrison and Spains Alejandro Canizares are also three off the pace after firing 75s. Larrazabal was putting together a sensational round after starting on the back nine, cruising to the turn in 33 with birdies at 11, 12 and 17 before he holed a 25-foot putt for another at the first to move to seven under. Pablo Larrazabal is two clear despite dropping four shots in two holes But the 32-year-old over-hit his approach to the second and could not get up and down, and he endured torment at the next when he took two attempts to extract his ball from a greenside bunker, and he compounded the error by three-putting from 20 feet to run up a triple-bogey six.Larrazabal, chasing his fifth European Tour title, did well to regain his composure as he parred his remaining six holes to set the early second-round target in the clubhouse, which was never seriously under threat during the afternoon. Larrazabal got to seven under for the tournament after his fourth birdie of the day at the first To shoot level in these conditions is a great feeling and to have a chance on the last to go into the red figures is something really special, Larrazabal told the European Tour afterwards. I said to my playing partners that I only missed one shot today really bad, and I made triple-bogey.I made so many great saves - like the 17th, the putt I made from the back of there was great. I didnt play my best golf, but on another golf course I would have gone six, seven under par because of the way I fought, so Im very pleased. The Spaniard took two to get out of a bunker at the third and then three putted If the wind blows like this, a levell par or more total will win this.dddddddddddd If I shoot level par over the weekend, I will be in the fight.Johnston, who opened with a flawless 67, started his second round with a birdie at the 10th before dropping his first shots of the tournament at 14 and 15, although an excellent putt at the second got him back to level for the day.But he also came to grief at the par-three third as he scrapped his way to a five, and another shot went at the next before he offset a birdie at the eighth with bogey at the ninth to return a 74. Defending champion James Morrison is just three off the pace Morrison, who came into the event after a six-week break, also began on the back nine and had a run of three bogeys in five holes from the 13th, but he got back on track with morale-boosting birdies at five and six.But the holder gave both shots back at the seventh and also bogeyed the eighth before telling Sky Sports: I think thats level par out there, isnt it? It was a hard round from the start. The wind was up and its a hard course in shorts and no wind, let alone with some breeze this morning and it was quite chilly too. Morrison insisted he enjoyed the tough conditions despite shooting a 75 I did not play great but at the same time I scrambled pretty well. You have got to put it into perspective. Ive shot four over par and and am still nearly in the top 10. Come the end of the day, I should be in a good position to go forward.I like these conditions in a very weird way. You know the scoring is not going to get away from you. If you play well, you can win and if you dont, you get punished. Thats the way it should be. Its a true test of golf and its great to play. Levy bogeyed four of the first five holes and leaked another shot at the eighth, but the Frenchman battled hard to halt the slide and played the last 11 holes in level par to remain in the share of third place.Two-time major champion Martin Kaymer was one under for the event until he dropped three shots in four holes from the 14th in his 75, while tournament host Sergio Garcia is just six behind Larrazabal after firing a creditable 71 despite a double-bogey at 16 and a dropped shot at the last.The halfway cut fell at a remarkable nine over par, with former Ryder Cup star Nicolas Colsaerts and 2013 BMW PGA champion Matteo Manassero among those to have the weekend off. Also See: Valderrama leaderboard First round highlights Players congratulate Willett Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen