lexander Stadium crowd witnessed from the former footb

in camera talk Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:37 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

RUKA, Finland - Canadas Phil Marquis and Kazakhstans Yulia Galysheva won gold medals in dual moguls at freestyle skiing World Cup races SaturdayMarquis finished ahead of Sho Endo of Japan and Anthony Benna of France. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .Galysheva was followed by Chloe Dufour-Lapointe of Canada and Hannah Kearney of the U.S. Fake Jerseys Online . Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit. Cheap Jerseys From China . He managed to save par, and went on to put together his best opening round of the year. Calcavecchia and Wes Short Jr. https://www.fakejerseyswholesale.com/ . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected.Mo Farah insists he will prioritise winning medals over breaking a world record ahead of this summers Olympics in Rio. The double Olympic champion kept his preparations for Rio on track by breaking David Moorcrofts 34-year-old British 3,000m record at the Birmingham Diamond League on Sunday.The 33-year-old, who claimed a winning time of seven minutes 32.62 seconds, now holds every major national record from the 1500m to the half-marathon - as well as four indoor national records. Despite winning seven global track titles, his only world best performance is over two miles indoors. Farah broke David Moorcrofts record by a tenth of a second Ethiopias Kenenisa Bekele, who holds the 5,000m and 10,000m world records respectively, claims Farah needs to take one of his world records to be considered an all-time great.But the Briton, who has two wins from two races this summer, is happy racking up the medals. Another double in Brazil in August would see him eclipse Bekeles haul of three Olympic and five world titles.Asked if he had ambitions to attempt a world record, Farah said: Have you seen them? You have to be realistic.Its all one year at a time. This year is all about Rio.Next year is my last track year. I will come out in LLondon (at the World Championships at the Olympic Stadium) and then go on to the road. Cheap Jerseys. That is my aim. Records are hard. Adam Gemili is one of GBs leading 100m hopes in Rio Another man with his focus firmly on Rio is Adam Gemili, who was upbeat despite finishing in sixth place in the 100m with a time of 10.29 seconds.The 22-year-old, one of Great Britains leading sprint hopes, was appearing in only his second outdoor meeting since tearing a hamstring while breaking the 10-second barrier for the first time in Birmingham 12 months ago.Sundays performance fell short of the 9.97 the Alexander Stadium crowd witnessed from the former footballer last June, but Gemili said he had learned from that experience.Its not the Olympic final or anything so I dont want to push myself too hard, which is what I did last year and it ended up putting me out for the season, he said.My body is in a great place. These meets are great, but they are not the be-all and end-all. The be-all and end-all is Rio, so thats what Im working towards and hopefully I can go out there and deliver. Also See: Farah breaks 34-year record WHO asks for new Zika probe ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen