d in the seventh end. Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3

in camera talk Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:38 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

Jermain Defoes former manager is reportedly very interested in getting his striker back. Trevor Richards Jersey . According to a report in The Guardian, Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp - who managed Defoe with both Portsmouth and Tottenham - is interested in bringing the 32-year-old back to London. Though no deal is in place between QPR and Toronto FC, Redknapp went on record to state that he would welcome Defoe back to the Premier League. “He’s a player we’d be interested in in January, but it depends on the expense of the deal,” Redknapp told The Guardian. “Nothing is anywhere near being concluded. We tried to get him before the deadline but I don’t think there’s been any movement on that one. Defoe signed a four-year deal with TFC prior to the 2014 Major League Soccer season, but was rumoured to be unhappy in Toronto mid-way through his first season. In 19 games with the club in 2014, Defoe scored 11 goals. He would help lead Toronto FC to a strong start, with a 6-1-4 (19 points) record in the clubs first 11 contests. However, injuries would keep Defoe off the pitch for much of the second half of the season, with rumours of his return to the Premier League resurfacing near the end of the Fall transfer window. He appeared in just six contests after July 16, failing to score a single goal for the remainder of the season after 11 in 13 matches. “I’m a big fan of Jermain’s – I’ve signed him enough times, Redknapp said. He’s a goalscorer and a player you’d obviously like at your club if possible, but the figures would have to be right. I haven’t spoken to the chairman about it yet. We’ll see. I know what we need.” Wade Boggs Jersey . Dont miss a single shot, live on TSN beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Winners of their last eight games, the Heat return to Toronto for the second time in the month of November. After beginning the season 4-3, allowing 100.9 points on 47 per cent shooting, Miamis resurgent defence has vaulted them back to the top of a weak Eastern Conference. Brandon Lowe Jersey . -- The Florida Gators are first yet again this season. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/1066i-yandy-diaz-jersey-rays.html . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad.Skip Jennifer Jones and Team Canada won 9-2 in their first match of the Olympic womens curling tournament on Monday in Sochi after China conceded in the seventh end. Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3-0 advantage after three ends by scoring two in the second and one in the third. Chinas skip Bingyu Wang cut that lead to 3-1 in the fourth before Canada added another three in the fifth for a 6-1 lead. Colin Poche Jersey. The Chinese scored a point in the sixth end, before Canada added three more points in the seventh. Up next for the Canadians in the round-robin is a draw against Sweden, which takes place at midnight ET on Tuesday. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen