players there to take their

in camera talk Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:42 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Nothing beats pitching, defense and home runs. Just ask the Winnipeg Goldeyes. Saturday night, starter Nick Hernandez retired the first 15 batters he faced, while Josh Mazzola and Ray Sadler homered, as the Goldeyes held on to beat the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks 5-4 at Shaw Park. It didnt look like a thriller through the first five innings as Hernandez had complete control of the RedHawks, but Fargo never quits and the Goldeyes had to dig deep to record their third straight win. "My fastball was down in the zone and I only threw one change up through the first five innings," said Hernandez, who had a perfect game going into the sixth. "It was my defense that made the difference. I pitched to contact – there werent many strikeouts tonight – and I got great support behind me. Ray (Sadler) made a great catch at the wall and Donnie Webb made a good catch in right and that was the reason why I was able to do what I did tonight." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 26-14 on the season and pulled four games ahead of Fargo in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. It was Winnipegs third straight win and the teams second straight victory over Fargo to open this four-game series at Shaw Park. With a big wind blowing out over the left-field wall, the Goldeyes, pounded out 14 hits, but left 12 men on base. Winnipeg scored early in the ballgame and built a 4-0 lead and then had to hold on as the wind took routine fly balls and carried them over the wall. This Fish scored a run in the second when Josh Mazzola singled and came around to score on a sacrifice fly off the bat of Reggie Abercrombie. Winnipeg added three in the third when Ryan Pineda doubled and came home on a single by Tyler Kuhn. Kuhn was the first across the plate when the next batter, Mazzola, stepped up and hit a two-run line shot over the left-field wall. After Fargo scored a run in the sixth, and then made it 4-3 on a two-run opposite-field homer by Nic Jackson in the seventh, the Goldeyes Ray Sadler led off the bottom of the seventh with a solo shot. That turned out to be winning run because Jackson hit his second opposite-field homer of the game, a solo shot off reliever Chris Kissock, in the ninth. Mazzola had four hits for Winnipeg while Kuhn had three and Pineda, Sadler and Haerther had two each. Hernandez (4-0, 3.56 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while Stanton (1-5, 4.14 ERA) took the loss. Chris Kissock got his team-leading eighth save of the year for Winnipeg. The Goldeyes and RedHawks will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 at Shaw Park. Matt Jackson (5-2, 2.96 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Jake Laber (6-1, 3.40 ERA) will take to the mound for Fargo. Stitched Marlins Jerseys . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins (5) – He was locked in all night, made huge stops on Benoit Pouliot, Raphael Diaz, Ryan Mcdonagh, Carl Hagelin, Rick Nash (twice) but none better than the three saves on Mats Zuccarello. Fake Marlins Jerseys . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/. PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys . Rooneys latest piece of football genius lost in the furore which now stalks David Moyes, and the man who gave the Manchester United striker his start as a 16-year old at Goodison Park back in 2002. Cheap Marlins Jerseys . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League.LONDON - Striker Andy Carrolls headed brace helped West Ham to a 3-1 victory against Swansea at Upton Park on Sunday.The win moved the home side up to third in the table, its best start to a Premier League campaign. Swansea, without an away win since August, remains eighth.Carroll scored his first goal of the season to equalize for West Ham in the 41st minute, heading past Swansea keeper Lukasz Fabianski from a Carl Jenkinson cross.Stewart Downings corner found Carroll in the 66th minute for the striker to nod home his second.Substitute Diafra Sakho scored his seventh goal of the season to secure the victory for the East London side late in the second half.We deserved to win today, and we won playing some really good attacking football, West Ham manager Sam Allardyce said after the win, West Hams third in eight days.Everyone has to continue to play their best, otherwise there will be a couple of mmore players there to take their places.dddddddddddd We have really good options on the front line, we proved that with the result and the performance, he added.Midfielder Alex Song, on loan from Barcelona, returned from injury, and once again dictated the pace of the game for West Ham.Swansea had opened the scoring in the 19th minute after pacey winger Jefferson Montero found Wilfred Bony, who slotted in his seventh goal of the season.Bony also became the Premier Leagues top scorer in 2014, his goal the 19th of the calendar year.Fabianski was sent off in the 68th minute after the referee adjudged him to have impeded Sakho, after rushing off his line.I have no complaints with the result, we didnt deserve anything from the game, said Swansea manager Garry Monk. We didnt reach the levels we have earlier this season, we werent sharp enough, and there were not enough correct decisions. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen