there are some reasons to

in camera talk Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:50 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. -- Lauren Davis defeated Zhang Shuai of China 6-2, 6-3 at the Sony Open on Wednesday as former U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro withdrew with a left wrist injury. The 20-year-old Davis started 2014 ranked No. 72 and moved up to No. 55. From 1-1 in the first set, Davis jumped ahead to a 4-1 lead. In the second set, Zhang started with a 3-1 lead, but Davis won the next five games to take the match. "Im playing really well and I have a lot of confidence," Davis said. "I think theres a time for everything and I feel like this is my time." Fellow American Christina McHale defeated Zheng Jie of China 6-4, 6-2. Wildcard recipient Victoria Duval didnt fare as well as her fellow Americans, losing to Dutch qualifier Kiki Bertens 7-6 (5), 6-1. Del Potro has been troubled by his left wrist since winning the Sydney title at the beginning of the year. At the recent Indian Wells tournament he played one doubles match, but then withdrew from the singles. The 37th-ranked Andrea Petkovic of Germany, a top 10 player in 2011, posted a 6-3, 6-4 win over Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor of Spain. In first round mens action, 80th-ranked Adrian Mannarino of France ousted 71st-ranked Nikolay Davydenko of Russia 6-4, 7-5. Czech Radek Stepanek defeated Daniel Brands of Germany 6-3, 6-0. Ivo Karlovic of Croatia claimed up a tough 7-6 (3), 7-6 (5) win over French qualifier Paul-Henri Matthieu. Dario Saric Jersey . Last years runner-up, Sara Errani, also reached the last eight in straight sets. Flipkens converted all four of her break points against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Errani broke Karin Knapps serve five times to win their all-Italian match 6-4, 6-3. George King Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Angels have agreed to a minor league contract with reliever Brandon Lyon that includes an invitation to their big league camp for spring training. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Customized/.Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. Steve Nash Suns Jersey . - Free agent defensive end Will Smith has signed with the New England Patriots. Jalen Lecque Suns Jersey . In fact, with a few improvements, this could very well be a decent team over the next few seasons. I will go into more detail when digging into the Canucks Off-Season Game Plan, which will be coming earlier this year since they are part of the non-playoff contingent, there are some reasons to think this is a favourable situation for President of Hockey Operations Trevor Linden and whomever he selects to be the new general manager.The New York Yankees will be without CC Sabathia until at least July with a knee injury. The starting pitcher received a stem cell injection in his right knee last week which typically takes a month and half to recover from. Yankees General Manager Brian Cashman told the New York Post Monday that "it will be no sooner than ssix week from now," until Sabathia returns to the mound.dddddddddddd Sabathia, 33, is 3-4 with a 5.28 earned run average in eight games with New York this season. The loss of Sabathia is another hit to the Yankees pitching staff, already without Ivan Nova for the rest of the season due to Tommy John surgery. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen