Kadri was dressed in a green jersey at Thursdays practice

in camera talk Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:33 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

MK Dons midfielder Samir Carruthers has apologised for his behaviour at the Cheltenham Festival on Tuesday. Cody Zeller Hornets Jersey . The 22-year-old, who has been fined two weeks wages and banned for one match by the Championship club, was photographed alongside Northampton striker James Collins and Bristol City defender Luke Ayling.Other images appear to show a glass of liquid being poured over the railing by Collins as Carruthers, wearing a grey flat cap and waistcoat, grins. The Republic of Ireland U21 international told Sky Sports News HQ: I just want to say Im sorry to everyone, my family, the club, chairman, the gaffer. Ive not been raised up to do something like that and Ive let everyone down. Ive let the community down and Ive let Milton Keynes down and I have to take the criticism that comes with it. Its not something that should be laughed about.Its not an example I should be giving to kids either. Im meant to be a role model and I have to live by my actions now and I really am hurt by what Ive done. It was a silly mistake and I just have to take everything that comes with it.The manager and chairman are obviously very let down and Im being disciplined for it. They had faith in me not to do something like that so I feel like Ive let them down massively. But its not just them, Ive let down the whole team, my team-mates, everyone. And Im really sorry to Cheltenham as well because they let me in and stuff and I obviously embarrassed everyone.After conducting an investigation into the incident, MK Dons chairman Pete Winkelman said Carruthers behaviour had been unacceptable.In a statement, he said: I have today met with Samir Carruthers, the executive management team and Karl (Robinson) at stadiummk. I came to the meeting very angry and concerned as we have put huge effort into building a family-friendly reputation at MK Dons.However, it was clear Samir was sincere, contrite and all-encompassing with his apology. He has also taken full responsibility for his behaviour and understands the damage he has caused to his own and the clubs reputation.Obviously, his actions are still unacceptable and, as a result, he has been disciplined. Samir has received a warning, been fined two weeks wages and handed a suspension by the club, which is inclusive of this Saturdays Sky Bet Championship fixture with Brighton & Hove Albion. Samir will learn from this says MK Dons chairman Pete Winkelman As a young man, Samir will learn from the incident and we hope, now, everyone can move on from this.Carruthers, who has made 100 appearances for the Dons since joining from Aston Villa in 2014, has accepted the punishment and will not be appealing.Collins, who is on loan from Shrewsbury, has been fined two weeks wages and warned about his future conduct by his parent club.In a statement, released by the League One side, he said: I cannot apologise enough for my actions and the pictures from my visit to Cheltenham Races yesterday. I have completely let myself, my family, the fans, and the two clubs that I represent down and I am sorry to everyone involved. MK Dons are investigating the behaviour of one of their players at the Cheltenham Festival My actions are not excusable and while the pictures are rather misleading in that there were not people below this balcony and it was only a grassed area there is still no defence to what happened.While there is no suggestion of any wrongdoing from Ayling, Bristol City said in a statement: We are aware of the disappointing images from the Cheltenham Festival that have been printed in various national newspapers this morning.We will be speaking to the players concerned and will take appropriate action where necessary. Also See: Collins fined over antics Ayling sorry for Cheltenham caper Willy Hernangomez Hornets Jersey . - Jordan Addesis shootout goal helped the Plymouth Whalers to a 3-2 win over the Sault Ste. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Hornets Jersey . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans. https://www.hornetslockerroom.com/Cody-Martin-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Kadri was dressed in a green jersey at Thursdays practice and skated as an extra forward on the teams fourth line as the Leafs.SAN ANTONIO -- Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard will miss 3-4 weeks with a broken bone in his right hand. The team said Leonard underwent a CAT scan Thursday and the results confirmed a non-displaced fracture of the fourth metacarpal. The 6-foot-7 Leonard is one of the teams top deefensive players. Miles Bridges Hornets Jersey. He was injured Wednesday night in the first half of a game against Oklahoma City. Leonard joins starting centre Tiago Splitter (sprained right shoulder) and former starter Danny Green (broken left index finger) on the injured list. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen