games when needed.After signing his head coach to a thr

in camera talk Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:33 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

WALLINGFORD, Conn. Nike Air Max TN Baratas . -- Its been a season of hockey firsts for Canadian forward Jamie Lee Rattray. The 21-year-old from Kanata, Ont., became the first Clarkson University player to win the Patty Kazmaier Award that goes to the best player in NCAA Division 1 womens hockey. Rattray helped lead the Golden Knights to their first Frozen Four appearance. Theyll face the University of Minnesota on Sunday in the championship game. "Its been unbelievable," Rattray told The Canadian Press after receiving the award Saturday. "Especially as a senior, theres nothing more I could ask for than to cap off my senior year playing in the last game of the season. "Its my last college game. The first game ever I played in my career was against Minnesota and now the last one. Its going to be exciting (Sunday) and a lot of emotions, but youve got to go out there and play your game." Rattray ranked second in NCAA scoring this season with 62 points -- 28 goals and 34 assists in 39 games -- to help Clarkson set a single-season record for wins with 30. Shes the fifth Canadian to win the Patty Kazmaier Award in its 17-year history. Cornell forward Jillian Saulnier from Halifax and American forward Hannah Brandt of the University of Minnesota were the other two finalists for the award. Brandt led Division 1 scoring with 22 goals and 41 assists for 63 points in 39 games. Saulnier, 22, ranked fourth with 28 goals and 28 assists in 34 games. Previous Canadian winners of the award were Mercyhursts Vicki Bendus of Wasaga Beach, Ont., (2010); Harvards Sarah Vaillancourt of Sherbrooke, Que., (2008); Wisconsins Sara Bauer of St. Catharines, Ont., (2006); and Harvards Jennifer Botterill of Winnipeg (2001, 2003). The award was established in 1998 in memory of Kazmaier, a Princeton defenceman who died of a blood disease at the age of 28. "Its definitely a great honour and especially with those nominees," Rattray said. "It was kind of neat to be part of that group and it was neat to see at the banquet today what Patty was all about. "I was pretty nervous at first, but then excitement kind of came over me. Definitely an honourable group to be part of." Rattray, five foot six and 172 pounds, will graduate with a degree in business from Clarkson, which is located in Potsdam, N.Y. She had two assists in Clarksons 5-1 win over Mercyhurst in Fridays Frozen Four semifinal. Rattray is a prospect for the Canadian womens hockey team. She won silver and gold with Canada at the world under-18 womens hockey championship in 2009 and 2010 respectively. She then spent three years playing for Canadas under-22 team. Air Max Baratas Online . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past. Air Max 200 Mujer . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win. http://www.tiendasairmaxbaratas.com/zapatillas-air-max-720.html . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed.After signing his head coach to a three-year extension, Raptors GM Masai Ujiri is now setting his sights on re-signing his free agent point guard. Ujiri joined TSN 1050 to discuss how the decision to lock up Dwanne Casey was an easy one, his teams disappointing Game 7 loss to the Nets, and how he is approaching the negotiations for Kyle Lowry. Air Max 97 Baratas Falsas. Ujiri: Caseys extension, Lowrys future ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen