career in 2011 with the

in camera talk Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:44 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Sky Sports Paul Merson is back to look ahead to another round of Premier League fixtures as the title race hots up. The top two are both in action live on Sky Sports in a weekend that could help either side move a step closer to the league crown.Tottenham face a tough trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday Night Football and defeat could open the door for Leicester to increase their lead to eight points when they face Southampton on Super Sunday. Mersons last predictions Result Merses prediction Everton 0-2 Arsenal 1-1 Crystal Palace 0-1 Leicester 2-1 Watford 1-2 Stoke 1-2 West Brom 0-1 Norwich 1-0 Chelsea 2-2 West Ham 1-1 Swansea 1-0 Aston Villa 2-0 Southampton 3-2 Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle 1-1 Sunderland 1-1 Man City 0-1 Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham 3-0 Bournemouth 2-1 Meanwhile, Manchester United will be looking to continue their quest for a top-four place when they take on Everton in the other live clash on Sunday, and Norwich and Newcastle face off in a crucial relegation battle on Saturday.Merse correctly predicted six Premier League outcomes last time, and also called two perfect scores, including the Tyne-Wear derby. TFFC Podcast Max and Merse preview the weekends Premier League games Read on to see who he is backing this week...Aston Villa v Chelsea - Saturday, 12.45pmI dont see anything but a Chelsea win. I dont know what has happened at Villa, its a bit of a joke to be honest. They had a two-week break and then sacked the manager three days before the next game, very strange. Chelsea were held at home by West Ham last time out He should have gone ages ago. He should have gone after the transfer window when they didnt sign anybody, but he stayed and they havent got any better. PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3 (Sky Bets odds: 9/1)Arsenal v Watford - Saturday, 3pmTheres no pressure on Arsenal so they will win this game. They are the best team in the country when there is no pressure on them. Watford beat Arsenal in the FA Cup, but Merse does not think they will do so again They lost the big one in the quarter-final of the cup but Watford dont have much to play for and I cant see them winning at the Emirates again.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bets odds: 7/1)Bournemouth v Man City - Saturday, 3pmThis should be a good game. Bournemouth were well beaten at Tottenham last time out but have been doing well otherwise recently. Man City have some hard games coming up and are fighting for their lives to get in the top four now. One minute they are trying to win the league, now they are fighting for the top four. Wilfried Bony netted in Citys win over Bournemouth at the Etihad Its a hard game for City and I dont think they will make the top four at the end of the season. I worry about them, what a nightmare it would be if Pep Guardiola comes and they are not in the Champions League.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bets odds: 5/1)Norwich v Newcastle - Saturday, 3pmA massive game for both sides. Newcastle were quite lucky against Sunderland in their last game. They finished well in the final 10 minutes but Sunderland let them back into it. Georginio Wijnaldum netted four in Newcastles last meeting with Norwich Norwich had a good result at West Brom and I think they can win this and leave Newcastle in real trouble.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 8/1)Stoke v Swansea - Saturday, 3pmTheres not too much riding on this game. Swansea are pretty much safe and its difficult for Stoke to push for the top four because its not just one team they are chasing, there are a few teams with not much between them. Merse fancies Stoke to beat Swansea You are better off being seven points behind one team than six points behind three teams. I still think they will win this one at home though.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 8/1)Sunderland v West Brom - Saturday, 3pmIts a must-win game for Sunderland and I think they will do it. West Brom are not the worst team on the road but they were poor against Norwich in their last game and Im going for Sunderland to win. Jermain Defoe scored in Sunderlands last match against Newcastle It will be hard for them to get out of the bottom three so this is a big game for them.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bets odds: 15/2)West Ham v Crystal Palace - Saturday, 3pmWest Ham are flying at the moment and Palace are on a slippery slope. I think the Hammers will win and move above Man City in the table. West Ham are pushing for the top four Palace are seven points above the bottom three but they are not out of trouble. They just cant win at the moment and if they lose this then they will be looking nervously over their shoulders.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1 (Sky Bets odds: 14/1)Liverpool v Tottenham - Saturday Night Football, 5.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HDIm going for Spurs. They were very good against Bournemouth last time out and this is a big game that they have to win. The last time Liverpool played Spurs it was Jurgen Klopps first match in charge Some people are saying its a must-not-lose game for Spurs, but I think they need the win with the fixtures they have coming up.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bets odds: 9/1)Leicester v Southampton - Super Sunday, 1.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HDThis is a hard one for Leicester. In fact, I think their next three games are their hardest. People talk about their last three but if they put these three to bed they might not have to worry about the last three. Leicesters Jamie Vardy scored twice for England over the international break Southampton are a decent side, Shane Long will cause problems, and Leicester will have to attack. The pressure has been getting to Leicester a bit, they havent been great lately and they have just got over the line in a few games, but if they can win the next three they would put it to bed.PAUL PREDICTS 1-1 (Sky Bets odds: 5/1)Manchester United v Everton, Super Sunday, 4pm, Sky Sports 1 HDIf Man City dont win on Saturday then this is a big game for United, but it depends what Everton side turn up - they are a real bag of revels. Merse thinks United can beat Everton at Old Trafford We are at that stage of the season where teams like West Ham and United have to win to challenge for the top four. Draws are no good, so they need to have a go for it. PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 15/2)PLAY SUPER 6!Theres another £250,000 jackpot up for grabs in the latest round of the Soccer Saturday Super 6 game. All you have to do is predict the scores of the six selected matches. Its free to play so get your entries in before 3pm GMT on Saturday for the chance to win.PLAY NOW... Also See: Merse: Roy should take Wilshere Mersons Euro 2016 England XI Wenger would never sign Ibra LISTEN: The Fantasy Football podcast Taco Charlton Womens Jersey . -- Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHLs greatest goalies. Tony Pollard Cowboys Jersey . Floundering in the English Premier League, United has delivered better performances in Europe this season and stunned Bayern by taking the lead against the run of play through Nemanja Vidics header in the 58th minute. Bayern had dominated possession but struggled to create a clear-cut chance before Schweinsteiger arrowed a half-volley high into the net in the 67th to give the German side a slight advantage ahead of the second leg in Munich next week. https://www.cowboyssportsgoods.com/Women...nverted-Jersey/. I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Connor Williams Womens Jersey .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. Trysten Hill Jersey . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat.OTTAWA -- The Ottawa Redblacks have added veteran receivers Aaron Hargreaves and Kierrie Johnson to their roster. Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Johnson, an import, began his CFL career in 2011 with the B.ddddddddddddC. Lions before also joining Saskatchewan prior to last season. Hargreaves has 56 career catches for 548 yards in the CFL and Johnson caught 34 passes for 512 yards and one touchdown in two seasons for the Lions. He also ran the ball 14 times for 76 yards in two seasons with B.C. and returned kicks. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen