y, Olsen said. But were not going to apologize

in camera talk Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:16 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

OAKLAND, Calif. Nike Air Max 90 Sverige . -- Golden State Warriors backup centre Jermaine ONeal is scheduled to have arthroscopic surgery on his right wrist Friday. The team said a timetable for ONeals return will be announced following the procedure, which threatens to end his season -- and possibly his career. The 35-year-old ONeal is in his 18th NBA season and has had previous knee and wrist surgeries. The Warriors said ONeals latest operation is "to address a torn ligament in his right wrist." ONeal has appeared in 17 games this season, averaging 6.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 18.6 minutes. Hes the third reserve centre for Golden State to have surgery this year. Festus Ezeli is expected to be out until at least late January while he recovers from right knee surgery. And Ognjen Kuzmic will be sidelined at least another four weeks after fracturing a bone in his right hand. Nike Off White Sverige .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. Nike Air Max 720 Rabatt .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man. http://www.reaairmaxsverige.com/air-max-off-white-rabatt.html . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Carolina coach Ron Rivera said its too soon to know who will start at quarterback next Sunday when the Panthers host the Cleveland Browns.With Cam Newton resting his back following an automobile accident, Derek Anderson threw for 277 yards and a touchdown and picked up his second win of the season in a 19-17 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Rivera said he wont make any decisions until possibly mid-week on Newton, who is recovering from two lower back fractures after flipping his truck on Tuesday in a two-car wreck.Im not making any decisions until I get the opportunity to watch him on the football field, listen to what the trainers and doctors have to tell me, and then we will make our decision, Rivera said. But to make any judgment right now would be premature and would be a mistake.Anderson is 2-0 as Carolinas starter this season, although both wins have come against the lowly Bucs (2-12). Newton is 3-8-1.Rivera thought Anderson did some good things, but wanted him to get into the end zone more. The Panthers reached or started in Tampa Bay territory on every possession Sunday, but scored just 19 points.I wanted more for Derek Anderson, Rivera said. Derek is a very capable football player and he knows it. We talked about it during the game. He knows he could have put some more points on the board.Newton appeared to be moving around well on the sideline, but Rivera said hes unsure when the fourth-year quarterback will begin throwing the ball. He said hell know more on Wednesday.Anderson said he knows once Newton is healthy, hell be handing the reins of the offence back to the two-time Pro Bowl selection.I know what kind of person he is, what kind of competitor he is, Anderson said. If he can play, if he feels like he can play and go out there and win football games for us, hell do that.Here are some things to know about Carolinas second straight win and Tampa Bays fourtth straight loss:FLOUNDERING OFFENSE: The Bucs have scored 17 points or fewer in 11 of their 14 games, including each of the last four. Nike Air Max 90 Rabatt. On their first four drives of the third quarter on Sunday, the Bucs totalled minus-2 yards on offence.OLSEN ON A TEAR: Panthers tight end Greg Olsen appears to be on his way to his first Pro Bowl. For the second straight week, Olsen caught 10 passes. He finished with 110 yards. He has 81 receptions for 960 yards and six touchdowns this season. If I see him one-on-one with a guy that I know cant cover him, I have a lot of confidence in what hes going to do, Anderson said.MOVING PARTS: Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith shuffled his offensive line by benching Anthony Collins and moving Demar Dotson to left tackle. Oniel Cousins started at right tackle. The Bucs ran for 155 yards, but surrendered three sacks leading to two forced fumbles. We just thought for him in general, our best tackle, can he play the left side? Smith said. Trying to win football games, but thought he would be able to handle that. ... I thought he did a decent job.STILL IN THE HUNT: Amazing as it sounds, the Panthers lead the NFC South despite a 5-8-1 record. New Orleans is 5-8 heading into Monday nights game at Chicago, and Atlanta dropped to 5-9 with Sundays 27-20 loss to Pittsburgh. Its pretty crazy, Olsen said. But were not going to apologize for it.DEFENSIVE IMPROVING: Carolinas defence has been steadily improving over the past half-dozen games. It limited Tampa Bay to 287 yards and 15 first downs on Sunday, while sacking Josh McCown three times and forcing three turnovers. That might be enough to get by in upcoming games against Cleveland and Atlanta, but what remains to be seen is if they have improved enough to compete against a playoff-calibre team should the Panthers qualify for the post-season.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen