Carmelo Anthony said he was surprised

in camera talk Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:11 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

Hockey Canada is expected to name Dave Tippett of the Phoenix Coyotes as head coach for the upcoming IIHF Mens World Championship in Belarus. New Jersey Devils head coach Peter DeBoer has been confirmed as an assistant coach for Tippett, according to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger. Winnipeg Jets head coach Paul Maurice and Ottawa Senators bench boss Paul MacLean are also both in the mix for positions, according to Dreger. Dreger added that Team Canada should have its roster finalized and final assistant coach decision made by Wednesday. DeAaron Fox Kings Jersey . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. Caleb Swanigan Kings Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. https://www.kingslockerroom.com/Kyle-Guy...Edition-Jersey/. Winners of two straight, the Flames will try to become the first team in 25 years to go three consecutive games without taking a penalty Saturday night in San Jose. Yogi Ferrell Kings Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt. Custom Sacramento Kings Jerseys . Down 2-1 after Rick Nash scored on a penalty shot, the Oilers ran off four unanswered goals in the remainder of the second period on the way to a 6-3 victory on Sunday. NEW YORK -- The New York Knicks are preparing to buy out the contracts of veterans Metta World Peace and Beno Udrih. Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. World Peace wrote on his Twitter account earlier Saturday that his agent was working on a buyout and thanked fans and the city. Neither veteran has earned a place in Woodsons rotation in his first season in New York. Udrih has appeared in just 31 games, while World Peace, who had a procedure on his knee in January, has played in just 29. "I cant say anything went wrong," Woodson said. "Again, they werent in the rotations. Im not going to linger on it. I mean, were buying them out. As a coach, guys work for me, I wish them nothing but the best as they move on and were going to move on. So thats about the extent of it." Players have to be waived by March 1 if they hope to sign with another team and be elligible for the playoffs.dddddddddddd World Peace is a New York native who played at St. Johns, and had long hoped for a homecoming. It didnt turn out to be a happy one with the Knicks, as his 7 minutes of playing time Friday in a double-overtime loss at Orlando was only the sixth game hed gotten into in 2014. All-Star Carmelo Anthony said he was surprised because World Peace seemed to be in good spirits a day earlier. "He was happy, He played," Anthony said. "On the bench, in the locker room, he was a different Metta. Maybe because he had the chance to get out there and play a little bit. But I wake up this morning and hear that he wanted a buyout, it took me by surprise." Udrih hasnt played since Jan. 24. There was speculation the point guard would be traded before Thursdays trade deadline. "Its sad to see them go. But look, this is the business of basketball, man," Anthony said. "For whatever reason, I dont know whats the reason that they wanted to get bought out. But it happened and weve got to move on from there." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen