scan on his face.

in camera talk Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:37 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers suffered a blow Wednesday when test results revealed Ryan Lucas will miss the entire season with a torn ACL. The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news. “It becomes a personal issue when I lose a guy with an ACL on the first day of camp, a guy who loves football so much that he cant stand it. Its nothing about ratio.” Lucas has had bad luck with injuries lately; he missed most of last season as well. The 29-year-old has played five years in the league splitting time with the Blue Bombers, Montreal Alouettes, and Saskatchewan Roughriders. Kemba Walker Hornets Jersey . Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season. Nicolas Batum Hornets Jersey . -- Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman is undergoing surgery to repair a broken bone above his left eye but has no other serious injuries after being hit in the face by a line drive in a spring training game. https://www.hornetslockerroom.com/Michae...ion-Jersey/.com) - The Chicago White Sox have officially announced that the club has agreed to terms with utilityman Emilio Bonifacio on a one-year, $4 million contract that includes a team option for the 2016 season. Cody Martin Jersey . Basketball fans around the globe will be watching as Kobe Bryant makes his season debut - 240 days after tearing his left Achilles - against Toronto, a team he has used as his own personal punching bag. Muggsy Bogues Jersey . James Jones got his turn Sunday. And the lift he brought, combined with the expected playoff showings from LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, have the Heat off and running in these playoffs.BOSTON - The Toronto Blue Jays, the presumptive favourites to win the American League East when the 2013 season began, instead watched the Red Sox celebrate as division champions on Friday night. Ace left-hander Jon Lester paced the Red Sox to a 6-3 win over Toronto with seven innings of one run ball. He improved to 15-8. Koji Uehara, the first reliable closer in Boston since Jonathan Papelbon left for Philadelphia two years ago, notched his 20th save. BLUE JAYS WATCH RED SOX CELEBRATE Prior to the game, Mark DeRosa told TSN.ca if the Red Sox clinched against the Blue Jays this weekend, he hoped Toronto players would watch the celebration and be energized by the scene, wanting to experience a similar feeling next year. Here is some post-game reaction: "These guys know whats at stake," manager John Gibbons said of his ballclub. "They know where were trying to go. Theyve got a great team over there, they really do. They ran away with a good division. Its not even close right now so that speaks volumes of how good they are. Tonights a perfect example, good pitching, good defence and a lot of hitting. I mean, thats a good recipe." "Its really frustrating because weve got the talent to be like that," said starter Esmil Rogers, who didnt get out of the third inning and fell to 5-8 on the year. "Weve got so many opportunities to do that and we didnt make it so I think God made a decision to give the opportunity to this team to make it. I hope that God gives the opportunity to us for next year so we can be cellebrating like that, too.dddddddddddd." "I mean thats what you play for," said DeRosa, who played on the great Braves teams of the late 1990s and early 2000s and won a World Series with the Giants in 2010. "I know you go through different phases in your career, wanting to establish yourself and then provide for your family but at the same time thats what its about. Hopefully it triggers something and guys are ready to roll. I mean, theyre a perfect example of a team that loves playing together and finding a way to win. They dont kill you with a bunch of names. Big Papi is one of the best hitters in the game. I mean, they just have a really good team top to bottom and they play together." RASMUS INJURED As of the publishing of this piece, centre fielder Colby Rasmus was in a Boston hospital undergoing a CT scan on his face. Rasmus was injured while taking his position before the bottom of the first inning. Anthony Gose, playing right field, made a warm-up throw in Rasmus direction. Rasmus wasnt looking and the ball hit him near the left eye. Gose was shaken after the game. "I threw the ball and I hit him in the face," said Gose. "I thought he was looking at me and I just tried to throw it to him and I hit him right in the face." Rasmus injury forced a complete restructuring of the outfield. Anthony Gose, who was to play in right field, moved to centre field. Rajai Davis shifted from left field to right. Kevin Pillar entered the game in Rasmus lineup spot and played left field. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen