rack record of 49.765 in her

in camera talk Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:55 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Southampton, Bermuda - Martin Kaymer poured in his 7-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Wednesday to defeat Bubba Watson and win his first PGA Grand Slam of Golf title. Kaymer, the first-round leader who won the U.S. Open earlier this year, fired an even-par 71 on Wednesday, while Watson carded a 2-under 69. The duo finished regulation play at 6-under-par 136. It was a back and forth day between Kaymer and Watson, both of whom held the outright lead at one point. After finishing 36 holes deadlocked at minus-6, Kaymer and Watson headed back to the 18th tee for the first playoff hole. Both of them hit perfect tee shots into the middle of the fairway, with Kaymers drive traveling slightly further than Watsons. The approach shots were equally as impressive. Watson put the pressure on when he knocked his shot to within five feet, but Kaymer came through as well with an approach to about seven feet. With Kaymer putting first, he drained his 7-footer, and all of a sudden the pressure was on Watson. The two-time Masters champion just missed his putt off the left edge and the title was Kaymers. Open champion and PGA Championship winner Rory McIlroy struggled on his way to a 4-over 75 on Wednesday and he finished alone in third at 2-over 144. Jim Furyk, the 2008 winner of this event, shot a 2-over 73 en route to a 3-over 145. MORE TO FOLLOW. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . The NFLs Defensive Rookie of the Year will be named at the NFL Honours Award show on February 1. The 23-year-old 2013 second-rounder out of Oregon becomes the third Bills linebacker to win the honour after Jim Haslett (1979) and Shane Conlan (1987. Diamondbacks Jerseys 2020 . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. https://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.us/. Scott scored a career-high 30 points, Jeff Teague added 28 and the Hawks rallied to beat the New York Knicks 107-98 on Saturday night. "We were down Paul, down so many bodies," Scott said. Arizona Diamondbacks Pro Shop . Crawford hit his slam off Pirates starter Edinson Volquez to give San Francisco a four run lead in the fourth and they never looked back. Brandon Belt had three runs batted in as well. Bumgarner pitched all nine innings and allowed just four hits. Arizona Diamondbacks Shirts . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball.Canadas Alex Gough came up just short in her quest for an Olympic medal in womens luge on Tuesday. Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. "I had great runs today and I knew it was going to be a long shot,"the 26-year-old slider from Calgary said. "It was tough to make a mistake on the first run, I knew I was going to have to fight back from that." Germanys Natalie Geisenberger captured gold with a combined time of 3:19.768, while defending Olympic champion Tatjana Hüfner finished with a silver medal, 1.139 seconds behind her German teammate. Geisenberger was the only slider to travel down the icy chute in under 50 seconds over the entire competition, setting a track record of 49.765 in her third run. Gough finished with a combined four-run time of 3:21.dddddddddddd578, and was unable to win Canadas first medal in the sport. However, her fourth place set a new Canadian-best finish, which she hopes to improve upon as part of the Canadian squad in the team relay event, which starts on Thursday. "Im happy to have been here, I just wish I had done a bit better," Gough said. "Im going to come out and give my best for the team relay, thats always our best event." Calgarys Kimberly McRae, who said she was aiming for a top-10 finish, was happy with her performance after posting a combined time of 3:21.895 for fifth place. "Putting down consistent runs worked so well for me," McRae said. "Now Im going to keep working hard. I have a long summer ahead and well see what happens next year." Arianne Jones, also of Calgary, finished with a time of 3:23.183 for 13th place. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen