turn off the game and enjoy

in camera talk Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:56 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

A few days later the Arizona Coyotes Shane Doan and Adrian Aucoin caught this fish with their kids: #NHL super dads #AdrianAucoin and #ShaneDoan with sons Kyle and Josh today! #sturgeonslayers #catchrecordrelease pic.twitter.com/kelN5Jl9An — Kevin Estrada (@STURGEONSLAYERS) June 2, 2014And finally, last week Winnipeg Jets stars Andrew Ladd and Dustin Byfuglien snagged this behemoth: Had a great time catching this beast with @STURGEONSLAYERS today! #catchrecordrelease #sturgeonslayers pic.twitter.com/Aj1L0V1BLZ — Andrew Ladd (@aladd16) June 8, 2014While all of those are very impressivethe the no doubter weirdest catch goes to Tampa Bay Lightning forward Pierre-Cedric Labrie. The Tampa Bay Lightnings twitter feed posted this photo today of Labrie holding a Pelican. Yes, a Pelican. Related: PC Labrie once taught us an important lesson- teach a man to fish, and he could still end up with a pelican. pic.twitter.com/LSfjgjLah4 — Tampa Bay Lightning (@TBLightning) June 18, 2014The Lightnings twitter explains the "silly pelican" tried to take Labries bait and was hooked. Labrie carefully freed the bird took the picture and then "sent him on his merry way."Start the countdown to this "silly," "merry" pelican getting his own twitter account!Meanwhile, retired former San Jose Shark Captain Owen Nolan, who has his own TV show, hosted the Sportsman 360 Charity Bass Fishing Tournament last week. They raised and donated over $5,800 for the Sharks Foundation which helps local youth and families. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/. New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Replica Soccer Jerseys .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . - Chicago Bears general manager Phil Emery was so busy in free agency he didnt mind having a few extra weeks to prepare for the draft.EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Oilers returned to the ice Wednesday after 12 days off for the Olympic break, several of them with red faces either from sun tanning or the hard bike riding that was part of the mini training camp/conditioning session they were put through. "It feels a lot shorter than it was," said veteran defenceman Andrew Ference, who spent part of the break with his family in Canmore, Alta., visiting former Olympians Thomas Grandi and Sara Renner. "But its a really good chance to get rid of all the little aches and pains." Ference said it has to be remembered that with back-to-back condensed seasons - last year because of the lockout - players need the break both mentally and physically. "The last calendar year I think I played 110 or 120 games, so its a much welcomed break." It was a break that came with the Oilers suddenly having found their game in the midst of another disastrous, non-playoff season. They went into the Olympic break having won five of their previous seven games - one of the losses was in overtime - and outscoring their opponents 18-12. Their previous 10 games before the break - the statistic the NHL keeps - showed them at 5-3-2, a record that put them in the middle of the pack, unlike the 29th place they are in with their overall record of 20-33-7. "It is tough from that aspect," forward Jordan Eberle said of the untimely break. "Some of the GMs around the league have been complaining, some of the teams were going well and then you get this break. Its almost like a new season starting. "But, for me personally, I feel you get re-energized, with a little more jump and a little more excitement to play, like you didd in camp.dddddddddddd I feel really energized and ready to play." Like many of the players, Eberle took a vacation away from the game, away from Edmonton and away from winter. But not away from working out. "Yeah I went away but I definitely worked out," he added. "I knew today was going to be a tough day. It was just a bit of a skate but most of the stuff was in the gym and it was tough." Ference said the players were put through a tough physical that included a hard bike ride but said everybody looked fine. "Nobody was puking." Veteran Ryan Smyth said it would have been nice to be playing in the Olympics again, but he appreciated the great family time he had in Mexico. And as a player turning 38 on Friday, he said "any time you get some rest for the body to recuperate, it will really help." While players made sure they stayed physically active and in shape, they were able to mentally turn off the game and enjoy some rare family time. "Your mind is a little off on vacation so you give yourself a break there," said Eberle, second on the Oilers scoring with 45 points. "But as far as your body you have to make sure youre still able to come back and play 22 games. So everyone took their mind away from the game, which is a good thing. "I went on vacation somewhere hot and your mind is so out of it that you think, wow, I have to come back and play hockey? But as soon as you get to Edmonton, see the snow on the ground, it changes pretty quickly. I got on the ice, felt pretty excited to get back. Its almost like a new season here." The Oilers resume play Feb. 27 at home against the Minnesota Wild. 20:11ET 19-02-14 ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen