recorded just nine point

in camera talk Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:57 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Lindsey Vonn is skiing in Chile and way ahead of her rehab schedule with the Sochi Olympics five months away. "I cant tell which knee is injured," she said in a statement released through her U.S. team. "Thats a good sign." The four-time World Cup overall champion returned to the slopes over the weekend nearly seven months after her injury. She eased her way back with two gentle and relaxed training runs. The next day, she revved it up a little more, taking a few gradual turns along the course in Portillo, Chile. Her surgically repaired right knee held up fine. So much so that Vonn now envisions some slalom gate training by the time the two-week camp with the ski team ends. The reigning Olympic downhill champion shredded her anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments during a crash at the world championships in Schladming, Austria, last February. She wasnt supposed to even begin thinking about stepping back into ski boots until at least November. But her knee has progressed so much and so fast that shes significantly bumped up her timetable. Vonn plans on returning to the World Cup circuit for the races in Beaver Creek, Colo., in late November. "Ive crashed a lot in my career and Im just getting back up as fast as I can," said Vonn, who made headlines in March by announcing she was dating Tiger Woods. "Unfortunately, its taken me seven months to get back up this time, but I was really excited to get back out there. It feels like the right time and my body feels ready." Vonn had plenty of company on the course in Chile, joining fellow skiers Julia Mancuso, Stacey Cook, Leanne Smith and Laurenne Ross. The 28-year-old Vonn arrived on Saturday and promptly headed for the hill, not wanting to waste time after being cleared. She took it easy at first, with nothing too extreme. On Sunday, she tested herself some more, gently arcing into turns on the flatter sections of the hill. This was Vonns version of caution. "I usually go from zero to a hundred," she said. "Im not good in between, so this is going to be a challenge." It could turn into an historic season for Vonn — knee willing, of course. Shes just three wins shy of tying Austrian great Annemarie Moser-Proells womens mark of 62 World Cup victories. And then theres the Sochi Games, where her expectations remain high as ever. "Im going to be back just as good, if not better, than I was before," Vonn recently said. As for her wipeout, shes watched it over and over again, trying to figure out what exactly happened. Heres the short take: Cruising along, Vonn hit a patch of softer snow that caused her right ski to stop and then buckle. She then flipped over her ski tips. "Ive had crashes that were honestly much worse than this one," Vonn said. Seven months ago, it looked as if the Olympics might be out of the question. Or, if she did make it into the starting gate, she wouldnt be the same skier who won the downhill at the Vancouver Games four years ago. But shes made a rapid recovery, her knee already "98 per cent" healthy compared to her good one. She also no longer needs to ice her knee after a workout. "I knew I would get to this point. I just didnt know how long it would take me," Vonn said. "I didnt know how fast or slow the recovery process would be. But I always knew Id be back. I never really doubted it. Im really happy that Im finally 100 per cent and Im not injured anymore." Nike Air Max Plus Soldes . Pearce had a career-high four hits and drove in two runs, and Wei-Yin Chen shut down Texas again as the Orioles completed a four-game sweep of the Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Thursday night. Basket Air Max 720 Pas Cher . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019. http://www.airmaxpaschersite.fr/basket-a...-97-outlet.html. They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930.. Air Max 720 Outlet . "Well over 50 (per cent)," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday after practice, where the Jets were looking at ways to cut down the scoring chances theyve been giving away. Air Max 200 Promo Homme . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Minnesota Timberwolves know a lot about shipping their top player away in an effort to rebuild the team. And so do the Boston Celtics. The Celtics made news off the parquet floor by dealing point guard and assist machine Rajon Rondo to the Dallas Mavericks and will begin life without the facilitator Friday versus the Minnesota Timberwolves. On Thursday, Rondo joined forces with Dirk Nowitzki, Monta Ellis and Chandler Parsons in Dallas in exchange for guard Jameer Nelson, forward Jae Crowder, forward/center Brandan Wright, a conditional first round draft pick, a 2016 second round draft pick and a $12.9 million trade exception. Forward Dwight Powell was also sent to the Mavericks. We would like to thank Rajon for everything that he has done for the Celtics organization and the success we have experienced during his tenure with us, Danny Ainge, Celtics President of Basketball Operations, said in a statement. Rondo takes an NBA-leading 10.8 assists per game to the Lone Star State and is also averaging 8.3 points and 7.5 rebounds. He wont have to worry about scoring with the Mavericks; just make sure to get the ball inside and on the wing. Mavs center Tyson Chandler should benefit with Rondo running the floor, but chemistry will be the most important ingredient. The Celtics have won two in a row and five of their last eight games, and are clearly stock piling draft picks for down the road. It will be a long building process for Boston and its fans, who witnessed a 109-92 triumph over the Orlando Magic Wednesday at TD Garden. Jeff Green, who could be on the trade block next, and Jared Sullinger scored 16 points apiece. Brandon Bass led tthe Celtics with 18 points off the bench and they shot 55 percent from the field.dddddddddddd Boston scored 31 points in the fourth quarter and held Orlando to 19. Weve done a pretty good job this month of playing in the fourth quarter, said Celtics coach Brad Stevens. I thought we played well after the middle of the second quarter on. After hosting the Timberwolves, Boston will visit the Sunshine State to take on Miami and Orlando. The Celtics are 6-8 at TD Garden this season and rookie guard Marcus Smart (Achilles) is listed as questionable Friday. Minnesota said sayonara to Kevin Love this offseason in a deal with Cleveland in hopes of revamping the franchise from scratch. Thaddeus Young came over from Philadelphia in that trade and posted 29 points in Tuesdays 109-95 loss to the Washington Wizards. No. 1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins recorded just nine points, while Shabazz Muhammad scored 21 for the T-wolves, who have lost three in a row and nine of 10 games to fall to 5-19 on the season. We just dont have enough firepower, Wolves coach Flip Saunders said after his teams fourth consecutive loss on the road. Saunders is still without Kevin Martin (wrist), Ricky Rubio (ankle) and Nikola Pekovic (wrist/ankle), and now Mo Williams (back) and Anthony Bennett (blister on foot) are questionable Friday. Bennett came over from Cleveland. The Wolves are 2-9 on the road and in the midst of playing six of seven games away from home. They will play the first of two games against Boston this season and are scheduled to host the Celtics Jan. 28. Minnesota and Boston split two meetings last season. The Timberwolves have lost eight in a row in Beantown. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen