The Browns apologized to the

in camera talk Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:41 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

ZURICH, Switzerland -- Latvian hockey player Vitalijs Pavlovs has been banned for 18 months after testing positive for a banned stimulant at the Sochi Olympics. The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking." The 24-year-old forward with KHL team Dinamo Riga is suspended through Oct. 30, 2015. The IIHF says another Latvian player, Ralf Freibergs, is provisionally suspended and excluded from next months world championships in Belarus while his doping case is heard. The 22-year-old Freibergs tested positive for a steroid in Sochi. Both players were caught after Latvias 2-1 loss to Canada in the quarterfinals on Feb. 19. Both were disqualified by the International Olympic Committee. Trendy Wholesale Shoes . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping . Interestingly, the culprits were not rookies, but well paid, experienced pros. The first gaffe came in the 24th minute of arguably the biggest early season MLS game in history between Seattle and Toronto. Sounder newcomer Marco Pappa, (with over 100 MLS games, and 39 Guatemalan Caps to his name) attempted a back pass to one of his central defenders. http://www.cheapshoes.us.org/. Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped. Authentic Shoes Wholesale .com) - After Tom Brady added to an already illustrious legacy, Malcolm Butler established his by leaving the Seattle Seahawks, well, deflated. Cheap Fake Shoes Online . PETERSBURG, Fla.CLEVELAND -- Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar believes he has been unfairly sacked as a TV broadcaster. Kosar has been removed as a colour commentator for Clevelands preseason games by the team. The Browns said Wednesday night he was being replaced by Solomon Wilcots, who will work with play-by-play announcer Jim Donovan. Kosar contends hes been removed because of slurred speech he attributes to "a direct result of the many concussions I received while playing in the NFL." "This is very unfortunate," he said in a statement, "as I believe my football acumen and ability to describe what is happening on the field, has been well received by Cleveland Browns fans." WKYC-TV issued a statement disputing Kosars assertions. "Nowhere in our discussions with Bernie or the Browns has anything ever been said about his speech impairment due to concussions," said Brooke Spectorsky, the stations president and general manager. "That has simply nothing to do with our decision. The Browns are rebuilding their team, and in reviewing our programming weve decided to rebuild as well." The 50-year-old Kosar estimates he has had more than a dozen documented concussions. He has been in pain for more than a decade, but said last year he found some relief through treatments at a wellness facility in Florida. In announcing their decision, the Browns said they were in discussions with Kosar about "potential new roles" on pregame telecasts and on the teams website. "We want Browns fans to look forward to seeing and hearing his continued contributions and analysis," team president Alec Scheiner said. Kosar played for Cleveland from 1985-92 and retired in 1996. The gangly quarterback from Boardman, Ohio, led Cleveland to three AFC title games. He remains one of Cleveelands most beloved sports figures.dddddddddddd "I love to put the personal touch, pride in the Browns, and pride in our Cleveland community into the broadcast," he said. "Being able to share these preseason games with my fellow Cleveland Browns fans is truly one of the remaining joys in my life. "I would hope that WKYC would reconsider utilizing my in-game talents and overlook my concussion-induced impairment. I want everyone to know that I still bleed Brown and Orange." Spectorsky said Kosar could have a "presence with our broadcast team," possibly during the pregame show. "The goal both for the Browns and for Channel 3 is for Bernie to have a bigger role in all of the new Browns programming thats being done, meaning TV, radio, and online," he said. "It can be a much more valuable role and will enable him to stay involved for a larger part of the season." Last summer, Kosar drew criticism for in-game comments about former St. Louis third-string quarterback Kellen Clemens, the Rams receivers and assistant coach Ray Sherman. St. Louis coach Jeff Fisher said about Kosar: "I lost a lot of respect for him. Its highly unlikely he knew anything about our football team, but felt the need to make those comments. I dont think they were justified." The Browns apologized to the Rams and reprimanded Kosar. Last October, Kosar, who has had other personal problems, was arrested in Solon, Ohio, on drunken driving charges. The police report said he refused to take a field sobriety test. Kosar told an officer he couldnt do so because he has had several operations on his knees and ankles. According to the report, Kosar gave the officer two credit cards when asked to show his drivers license. Kosar had slurred speech and difficulty speaking. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen