season are likely to be much different

in camera talk Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:10 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

Watch as Ian Ward, Nasser Hussain, Michael Atherton and Sir Ian Botham dissect Englands 246-run second Test loss to India. Alastair Cooks side slumped to 158 all out on day five to hand India victory in the match and a 1-0 lead in the series.However, despite what, on the face of it, was a crushing defeat in Visakhapatnam, the Sky Sports pundits saw plenty of reasons for optimism in Englands performance. Adil Rashid emerging as Englands No 1 spinner, getting the ball thrown to him as first choice after the seamers in the second innings. Hes bowled well, said Botham, when asked about Englands showing. I think there are a lot of things England can take form this game. India vs England November 26, 2016, 3:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass However, after a defeat by such a large margin, there are clearly some areas that England must improve on and Nasser Hussain argues that while people will look at the collapse on the final day, it was the first innings that really cost the tourists.This game was not lost in the second innings, he added. It was lost in the first innings, you cant play catch up cricket in India.Click play on the video above to hear more from Botham, Hussain and Atherton on a disappointing defeat for England in Visakhapatnam.Watch the third Test between India and England at Mohali live on Sky Sports 2 from 3.30am on Saturday. Also See: Englands problem positions Five things: Visakhapatnam England slump to heavy defeat Athers: Big ask of Buttler Basket Air Max 270 Pas Cher . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves. Air Max Plus Noir Pas Cher . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. http://www.airmaxpaschersite.fr/basket-a...200-outlet.html. There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal. Air Max Tn Plus Livraison Gratuite . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Nike Air Max Plus France . -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch.MINSK, Belarus - Morgan Rielly and Nazem Kadri were hanging out in their hotel room at the world hockey championship when Twitter told them the news. The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. "I wasnt too sure how to react," Rielly said. "I personally like Randy, I think hes a great coach. I think we have a pretty good relationship. "I didnt really know what was going to happen with him either here or if hes gone and then obviously all the other coaches. So you just have to keep an open mind about it. Its obviously too bad that we dont have Crow, Gordo and Dave." Along with goaltender James Reimer, a restricted free agent who figures to be traded rather than return as Jonathan Berniers backup, the Leafs players here have their own problems to worry about right now. Theyre playing for Team Canada, which allows them to focus on the next game, the next practice rather than the machinations of what are happening back home. Still, Thursdays announcement affects them in a significant way. Reports dating to the trade deadline have mentioned Kadri as a player the Leafs would like to trade, and keeping the Dave Nonis-Carlyle regime in place under new president Brendan Shanahan only sparked more. Kadri isnt one to say hes worried about trade rumours, and the 23-year-old cenntre also wasnt surprised that Carlyle was coming back.dddddddddddd "Not really. Randys a good coach," he said. "I think the players got to be a little better and a little more prepared. "With what happened last year, its an eye-opener, especially for the young group we had, and Im sure its not going to happen again." Leafs fans had to figure losing 12 of the final 14 games would prompt changes. Shanahan was brought in, and it wouldnt have been the least bit shocking for Carlyle to take the significant brunt of the blame. Instead, by Nonis saying he and the front office still saw Carlyle as the right man to lead the Leafs, the message seems to be the blame is on the players. Kadri didnt necessarily see the moves as a mandate of that. "Were a team. Everyone plays for the team. You stick together, you win as a team, you lose on a team," he said, echoing a line Carlyle has used many times. "I dont think its on a specific group of people or a specific person. I think we all got to be better, including the players." The players who start the 2014-15 NHL season are likely to be much different from those who ended this disappointing regular season. Along with Kadri, defenceman Jake Gardiner has been the other big name mentioned in reports of whom the Leafs could trade this summer. Gardiner is at the world championships playing for the United States, but Rielly said Saturday he hadnt talked to his Leafs roommate about the news. No doubt itll be a major topic of conversation once they cross paths here. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen