I want to go into the

in camera talk Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:48 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. Karri Ramo made 26 saves for the Flames, who have won their last three road games. Matt Moulson scored for the Sabres, while Jhonas Enroth made 24 saves in the loss. Stajans overtime winner came just 42 seconds into the period, as his wrist shot beat Enroth to the goalies left. Byron had two points against the team that drafted him in 2007. The teams were scoreless in the third period when Zemgus Girgensons made a strong rush down the right side of the Flames zone before sliding a backhand pass into the slot. Moulson shot it by Ramo at the 5:40 mark for his 11th goal of the season and his first in six games. The Flames tied the game less than 3 minutes later when defenceman Chris Butler picked up the puck behind the Buffalo net and passed to Byron in front, who scored his first goal of the season. Butler and Byron were traded from the Buffalo to Calgary at the 2011 NHL Draft for Robyn Regehr, Ales Kotalik and a draft pick. The Sabres came close to opening the scoring nearly 11 minutes into the game, when Ramo lost sight of the puck in his crease. Matt Stajan knocked the net off its moorings before Ville Leino could score. Calgary scored in the final minute of the first period, but the goal was disallowed and the Flames were assessed a penalty for too many men. Girgensons and Tyler Myers both put shots off the goal post in the second period as both teams struggled to find quality scoring chances. Enroth was at his best during the second period, stopping 13 Flames shots, but his finest moment came with a glove stop of Joe Colborne shortly after Buffalo took the lead. Matt DAgostini had a chance to put the Sabres up with under four minutes to play before shooting the puck into the glove of a prone Ramo. The Sabres earned five power plays, but their 26th-ranked power play could not produce a goal. Calgary also struggled with the man advantage, as Buffalo killed off all four of its penalties. Marcus Foligno took three minor penalties in the game. A first round pick of the Sabres in 2012, Girgensons now has five points in his last seven games. NOTES: The Sabres recalled LW Matt Ellis from their American Hockey League affiliate in Rochester before the game as Cody Hodgson missed his second game with a lower body injury ... Flames RW David Jones played his 300th career game ... Buffalo also scratched healthy defenceman Mark Pysyk and centre Luke Adam. Fake Nike Shoes From China . LOUIS -- To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T. Nike Shoes From China Outlet . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/. Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4. Nike Shoes From China . - The Washington Redskins have signed free agent offensive lineman Mike McGlynn. Fake Nike Shoes . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night.Lewis Hamilton has insisted he always had the Hungarian GP under control, telling Sky Sports F1: I knew what l was doing. Hamilton took the lead into the first corner and led the race from that moment until the chequered flag, but appeared to be struggling with pace as title rival and team-mate Nico Rosberg closed to within a second on two separate occasions during the closing stages. I knew what I was doing, its not like Ive not been doing this for a long time, said Hamilton. There was never a moment that I felt that I was going to lose it. Because its so hot here, you dont need a five or ten second gap. I just need to do what I have to do.After grabbing the lead off the line, Hamilton never opened a gap larger than three seconds and at one point was asked by his Mercedes team to increase his pace in order to shake off the third-placed Daniel Ricciardo.Its really about give and take. If I picked up the pace in those early moments, I might not have been so quick in those last moments. Today I really owned it and did what I had to do. Model Barbara Palvin congratulates Hamilton on his victory Hamiltons victory was his fifth at Budapest, setting a new record as he overtook Michael Schumacher to become the most successful driver at the Hungaroring.Through the weekend I got stronger and stronger. To win the grand prix and have a so-so weekend, Im pretty happy with that, he said.Mercedes request to Hamilton to increase his pace included a warning that the team might have to let Rosberg pit first if he didnt up his speed. He immediately did so, causing some in the paddock to speculate whether Hamilton was deliberately attempting to back-up Rosberg into Ricciardos Red Bull.It was nothing to do with Nico, I had no plans on him being anywhere else but second. I wanted him to stay in second. I was just managing the tyres, insisted Hamilton.I was chilled the whole time. I said to them just be chilled, I know what Im doing. Sky F1s Johnny Herbert described Hamiltons victory, the 48th of hiis career, one of the most mature races hed seen from the Englishman while the world champion himself admitted his impending engine penalties were on his mind throughout the race.ddddddddddddTheres no maybe about it, this engine wont go until the end of the season, Hamilton conceded.Im trying to turn down the engine and save it where I can. It was just about managing it today, I didnt need to win by five or ten seconds.Up next is the home race of his title rival - the German Grand Prix, which is also the last race before Formula 1 takes a break for summer.Whereas Rosberg insists he is taking one race at a time and isnt thinking about the points gap, Hamiltons view is quite the opposite:I want to go into the summer break with what I have now, at least, he said.Hamiltons lead in the championship is now six points. He has 192 points, while Rosberg in second has 186. In the post-race press conference, Mercedes pair Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have a disagreement over double yellow flags Dont miss the F1 Report: Hungarian GP review on Sky Sports F1 at 8.30pm on Wednesday as Marc Priestley and Ben Hunt join Natalie Pinkham in the studio to discuss the fallout from the Budapest race. Also See: Lewis & Nico disagree over F1 rules WATCH: Max & Kimi do battle Hamilton cruises to Hungary win The F1 gossip column ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen