Boston Bruins last year.

in camera talk Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:50 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

UFC 175 will play a very big role in Chris Weidmans career. It will either be the night he proves it wasnt just luck that got him the belt or it will cement the fact that he isnt worthy of being among the great champions. Either way you look at it, two belts are on the line Saturday night, and the card has a few interesting fights for fans. This is how Gabby McAlpine and Jordan Cieciwa see the night playing out. Follow Gabby @WebSodaGirl and cheer for #TeamGabzilla, or you can back #TeamJC and my picks @FitCityJordan Chris Weidman (11-0-0) vs. Lyoto Machida (21-4-0) JC: Thankfully Machida is not known for his leg kicks. I never want to see video like Anderson Silva breaking his shin again, thank you very much. This is the night that Weidman proves himself. However, I think Machida will play the spoiler. Weidman has the advantage in wrestling, but look what Machida did to the last wrestler he met. He destroyed Munoz, and thats no easy task. I think we are looking at a Machida who wants to get back to his winning ways. Its going to start here with Weidman. Look for a very decisive win for the contender. Hell get his timing, and a third round KO. Gabzilla: Chris Weidman will get this; I have sat with Chris and have had the fortunate opportunity to really chat with him. People say his last two fights were flukes. The knock out and the broken leg... I dont think so. We are in the new age of a champion. I believe in him and nothing can stop him now. Ronda Rousey (9-0-0) vs. Alexis Davis (16-5-0) JC: Here is the problem with this fight. Rousey is just simply outstanding. No one in her division has got to the point where they are just purely dominant. She does not have an equal yet. That is just part of the evolution of womens MMA. Someone will put the time in, and have the killer instinct, I dont think its Davis, not yet anyway. Rousey made it clear last fight that she answered the critics by improving her striking, leaving her game without any holes. She is just too dominant right now to let Davis take the belt. It will be a good fight, Davis is skilled. She just wont get the win. This is probably going to be another first round arm bar. Gabzilla: I dont think any woman in the division has a chance against Rousey. Lover her or hate her, she is here to stay Stefan Struve (25-6-0) vs. Matt Mitrione (7-3-0) JC: I am very excited to see Struve back in the cage, and really think the Martine fight is the only match up that makes sense. Martine is skilled and building a solid career in MMA. He knocks people out, and makes fights exciting. However, Martine is susceptible to the submission game. Those long legs of Struve and the fact that hes a smart fighter, I see this heading to the mat. Very similar to the win against Pat Barry, I see this being a solid triangle choke win for the Dutch Giant. Gabzilla: I think Matt will take this one. Struve is a giant... He has amazing reach and has won by sub. But I dont think he will be able to manage the power of Martine. Think Matt takes the win by KO Uriah Hall vs. Thiago Santos JC: Uriah Hall just doesnt seem to be there for the big show. If he hasnt gone back to his gym and really turned it up for this fight, I cant see him getting past Thiago Santos. Hall is a terrific wrestler, but it hasnt translated yet to the UFC cage. My fear for Hall is that he looks flat again, loses to Santos, and finds himself out of a job with the UFC. Im sure being 1-2 in his last three fights has done everything but impress the brass at the UFC. Time will tell, and Thiago Santos is the perfect test to see if Hall belongs in the UFC or not. He is fighting for his job, so he may bring that next level wrestling. I see this ending in a decision with Santos being the victor. Gabzilla: Hall won his last fight against Lebed but who hasnt beaten Chris... Halls start in the UFC after TUF has not been good. He has not lived up to the hype Thiago Santos is hungry and will win over hall. Air Max 95 Nere Scontate . Noah finished with 13 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists in 34 minutes. He was headed for his fourth triple-double of the season, but sat down with about three minutes left because of the lopsided score. Kirk Hinrich scored 19 points for Chicago, going 5 for 6 on 3-pointers, Carlos Boozer added 18 points, D. Air Max 720 Scontate Uomo . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. http://www.airmaxitaliascarpe.it/scarpe-...7-scontate.html. - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition. Scarpe Nike Air Max Scontate . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. Air Max 270 Scontate Uomo .J. Ward appeared in court Friday on misdemeanour charges that he threw a glass mug at a bartender at a Denver strip club.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Sabres general manager Tim Murray couldnt get through explaining how popular Buffalo is as a free-agent destination without his cellphone ringing on Tuesday. Stopping in midsentence after making a flurry of moves in opening the NHLs signing period, Murray checked his phone, smiled and said: "I should take that call." He didnt. But the timing was perfect in emphasizing Murrays point. Whatever laughingstock reputation that Sabres established in being the leagues worst team last season certainly didnt reflect in how popular they were among established free agents. "It just shows you that there are quality players that want to come here," Murray said. "Ive thought that all along, but youre never sure until the clock hits 12. And there were more (interested) than what we got done." Overseeing his first free-agency frenzy since taking over in January, Murray added depth and experience to a young, patchwork roster that contributed to one of the Sabres worst seasons in franchise history. Buffalo (21-51-10) set a franchise record for losses and established a post-NHL-expansion-era low by scoring just 150 goals. In a matter of four hours, Murray changed the teams outlook by committing a combined $46.375 million in salaries to fill various leadership and offensive needs by signing four free agents, including former Montreal Canadiens captain Brian Gionta. He also acquired veteran defenceman Josh Gorges, who adjusted his no-trade clause to add Buffalo, in a deal with Montreal. And he also re-signed forward Marcus Foligno, a restricted free agent, to a two-year $3.75 million contract. "This changes the mindset is what it changes," Murray said. "I still dont consider us a contending team by any means. But now the players may think differently. And thats good." Though forward Matt Moulson, who signed a five-year, $25 million contract, was the Sabres priciest addition, Gionta was the centerpiece. At 35, Gionta is a consistent two-way forward and respected leader, whose presence is expected to resonate on a young and developing team. From nearby Rochester, Gionta signed a three-year, $12.75 million deal. Murray is already envisioning the impact Gionta can make among plaayers, including centre Sam Reinhart, who was selected with the No.dddddddddddd 2 pick in the draft last weekend. "Yesterday, he was the captain of the Montreal Canadiens, a storied franchise, a playoff team. That wasnt a token title. That was real," Murray said of Gionta. "Theres something obviously intangible that you cant measure with a yard stick, with analytics, with anything like that, and he has it in spades." Gorges, a nine-year NHL veteran, also has leadership potential and is regarded as someone capable of grooming Buffalos young crop of blue-liners. "Hes heart and soul," said Murray, who gave up a 2016 second-round pick to acquire Gorges. "He blocks shots. Hes the type of player that can wear a letter. Hes definitely part of the leadership group." Moulson, a seven-year NHL veteran and a three-time 30-goal scorer, rejoins the Sabres after a brief four-month stint in Buffalo last season. Acquired by the Sabres in a trade that sent Thomas Vanek to the New York Islanders in October, Moulson was then dealt to the Minnesota Wild at the trade deadline in March. Moulson was expendable in Buffalo because he was in the final year of his contract. And yet he enjoyed his brief time with the team to come back. The Sabres also signed defenceman Andrej Meszaros to a one-year, $4.125 million contract, and gritty forward Cody McCormick to a three-year, $4.5 million deal. McCormick is a former Sabres player, who was traded in the deal with Moulson to Minnesota. As for Meszaros, hes a nine-year NHL veteran who has had difficulty finding his niche after splitting the past six seasons between three teams, including the Philadelphia Flyers and Boston Bruins last year. Murray, who previously worked for the Senators, is familiar with Meszaros from when the defenceman was in Ottawa. Murray believes the former first-round draft pick can regain the steady form he had in Ottawa, when he combined for 26 goals and 110 points in 246 games. The additions gave Murray reason to be hopeful regarding the teams future. "We can say its a team on the rise. People have to see that, Murray said, including the Sabres youngsters. "I think our kids are sitting at home, going, Wow!" ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4198 topics and 4201 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen