rihanna puma

in places to be! Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:00 am
by Ernest Conan • 3 Posts

So after I rihanna puma signed to MMG it was like Reebok was hitting me up, Supra was hitting me, and then Puma came into play. I really had respect for the way they did business you know with their situation with Meek [Mill]. Also I ve always been a fan of Puma. As a kid I always used to rock them .there s a few different pair of [Puma] Suedes that my parents used to always buy me and things like that. So I already had huge respect for their brand. It was just the situation overall was better than what everybody else was hitting me with.Cool. Well you hit on my have you always been a fan of Puma question but you and Casey Veggies recently dropped the Fresh Veggies mixtape, which was crazy dope by the way thanks man. the mixtape was sponsored by Puma.

How does Puma come into play with your musical endeavors?I think that s one of the many reasons I tried to do a partnership with Puma. Because they re just really about seeing young people win you know. And they re down to get behind anything that makes sense. You know they have a partnership with Casey as well, but they also were aware that me and him had a relationship way before they had reached out to either of us, and way before we had record deals. And that s always somebody puma rihanna I ve been working on music with, and we had always discussed doing a mixtape. Then we just really had gotten the time to do it and Puma really gave us the resources to do what we needed to do musically. They really put a lot of energy behind it. We were able to do three free shows for the fans out in New York, LA, and Chicago that were a huge success. So they just really supported a puma fierce good idea and I respect them for that 100%.With artists like you, Meek Mill, and Solange on the Puma team, Puma definitely understands the marriage between music and sneakers.

The Puma States isn t one of those models that comes around often but when it does it definitely warrants your attention. Its been a few years since we ve seen the sneaker so its only right that when it makes its return to shelves we get not one but three new colorways. Decked out in suede the silhouette drifts from red to blue to green with ease by toggling white on each upper. These are set to be at select Puma retailers on March 14th.As the hype for red sneakers continue, more companies like PUMA are starting to notice the trend.Their latest design on the PUMA Suede Mid is dubbed Pomegranate for its obvious red appearance.The all red suede upper is a dope look for the PUMA Suede Mid silhouette. Complimented by puma slides the dark red outsole and white finishes throughout the design, the sneaker will surely catch the attention of collectors. If you re still a little bummed about the Red Octobers, nothing s wrong with settling. Grab the PUMA Suede Mid Pomegranate now at select retailers!

Metal Gear Solid fans who love to wear their beloved franchise on their sleeve (literally in this case) were treated to a surprise by series visionary Hideo Kojima yesterday as he revealed a series of new collaborations with PUMA. Having been a longtime fan of the brand, Kojima assures everybody of the quality of their PUMA gear. I wonder if Kojima follows sneaker blogs and knows quality is a sticking point for sneakerheads nowadays.Anyways, Kojima tweeted several pictures of the two PUMA G-Trainer Mids that will get the MGS treatment. The first colorway features a premium leather upper with bronze accents while the second features a military camo style with suede overlays that s not unlike something series protagonist Snake (or Big Boss or whoever the lead is in Ground Zeroes and the Phantom Pain) would wear in the battlefield. You know, where love blooms The shoes along with some special edition jackets (those are sold out now though) are available now for pre-order on the PUMA Japan site for about $195.00 a pair and they will be available to ship on March 20.

KoF Mailbox: Foot Locker x PUMA Lab Suede Spectrum Blue Feb 10, 2014 In celebration of the launch of the PUMA Lab, the brand s new storefronts inside select Foot Locker locations throughout the U.S., PUMA and Foot Locker have teamed up to deliver special edition packages of some of their classic silhouettes. The first in a series of four ( SPORT ), Puma brought back the PUMA Suede in a Spectrum Blue colorway. At first glance, the shoe has a purple feel to them that kind gives you an itch to eat pancakes, but upon closer inspection (and in pictures), blue is definitely represented. All in the way the light shines on them, right?The PUMA Lab Suede can be found at PUMA Lab locations in around 125 Foot Locker locations in the coming weeks and months.

January s Hottest Sneaker Collaborations Jan 29, 2014 Premier nikeblogAs we prepare for the drop puma ignite of Nike and Diamond Supply Company s SB Dunk High release next month, let s take a look at the collaborations that have graced us in the past month. There have definitely been some great collaborations to date. The sneaker game has expanded and has many designers leaving their footprint on certain brands. Collaborations are great for expanding a collection as they are always designed to be worn for high fashion. Of course there are collaborations that will always make the front pages of sneaker blogs but you can t forget the collaborations that are not always in the spotlight.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen