whose deal was

in camera talk Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:49 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Nico Rosberg will start from pole position for the Russian GP after Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton was once again struck by unreliability. Hamilton suffered the same failure he suffered in China, losing power on his final out lap in Q2, and his Mercedes will require a new power unit to be fitted overnight ahead of Sundays race.I went out at the end of Q2 to get a feel and I lost the same power as I lost in China, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. Hamiltons woes left Rosberg unchallenged for pole, with both Mercedes cars comfortably clear of the chasing pack over a single lap.Rosberg could even afford to abort his final run after a mistake forced the world championship leader wide. I was quite confident that the lap was good enough out there because in Q2 the Ferraris were quite far away and I knew Lewis wasnt taking any further part in qualifying, said Rosberg.It was a qualifying that felt quite exceptional for me. Mercedes Lewis Hamilton suffered yet another power unit failure ahead of Q3 Sebastian Vettel was second quickest for Ferrari, but over seven tenths of a second off the pace. However, the German will be relegated five-places on the grid after a gearbox change.The car feels good. We know on Saturday we are a little bit further back than we would hope, but I expect a strong race, said Vettel.That penalty promotes Valtteri Bottas to the front row for Sundays race after the Williams driver split the two Ferraris in the timesheets.Kimi Raikkonen was fourth quickest, ahead of Felipe Massa and Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo. The Australian could be one to watch after showing tremendous race pace and tyre durability during Friday practice. When is the Russian GP on Sky? All the times you need to see the action from Sochi live! Sergio Perez, Daniil Kvyat and Max Verstappen completed the nine cars that took part in the final part of qualifying.Carlos Sainz was denied a spot in Q3 by a last gasp effort from Kvyat, but will at least benefit from being the first man with free tyre choice for the race.The Spaniard was ahead of Jenson Button as both McLarens once again failed to make it into the final part of qualifying. McLaren havent been in Q3 since the rebirth of their partnership with Honda, but can take some satisfaction from being just a tenth away from a place in the top ten shootout.Button was a tenth of a second ahead of Fernando Alonso, the first time he has out-qualified the Spaniard this season, with Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg splitting the pair. The German was half a second slower than his team-mate Perez in the session.The two Haas cars of Romain Grosjean and Esteban Gutierrez completed the Q2 drop outs. Reaction from the top three drivers after qualifying in Russia Both Renaults once again made an early exit from qualifying as the French marques difficult return to F1 as a works team continued.Kevin Magnussen was ahead of Jolyon Palmer, but the Danes time was around nine tenths of a second slower than the Red Bull car of Ricciardo powered by the same engine.Felipe Nasrs new chassis saw the Brazilian rejuvenated as he finished the session half a second quicker than Sauber team-mate Marcus Ericsson. However, the two Swiss cars still only sandwiched the Manors of Pascal Wehrlein and Rio Haryanto at the back of the grid.Russian GP qualifyingQ31. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, 1:35.4172. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari, 1:36.123 *Five-place grid penalty3. Valtteri Bottas, Williams, 1:36.5364. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 1:36.6635. Felipe Massa, Williams, 1:37.0166. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, 1:37.1257. Sergio Perez, Force India, 1:37.2128. Daniil Kvyat, Red Bull, 1:37.4599. Max Verstappen, Toro Rosso, 1:37.58310. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, No timeQ211. Carlos Sainz, Toro Rosso, 1:37.65212. Jenson Button, McLaren, 1:37.70113. Nico Hulkenberg, Force India, 1:37.77114. Fernando Alonso, McLaren, 1:37.80715. Romain Grosjean, Haas, 1:38.00516. Esteban Gutierrez, Haas, 1:38.115Q117. Kevin Magnussen, Renault, 1:38.91418. Jolyon Palmer, Renault, 1:39.00919. Felipe Nasr, Sauber, 1:39.01820. Pascal Wehrlein, Manor, 1:39.39921. Rio Haryanto, Manor, 1:39.46322. Marcus Ericsson, Sauber, 1:39.519 Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: When is the Russian GP on Sky? Fresh engine problems for Hamilton Fake NCAA Jerseys . Williams withdrawal came less than 24 hours after losing in the final Auckland WTA tournament final. "I dont believe she has an injury," Hobart tournament director Mark Handley said. Cheap NCAA Jerseys . Stepanek gave the Czech Republic its second straight Davis Cup title Sunday, sweeping past Dusan Lajovic in straight sets in the fifth and decisive match to secure a 3-2 win over Serbia in the final. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/. -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. Clearance NCAA Jerseys . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. NCAA Jerseys Outlet . Gorges is believed to have suffered the injury while blocking a shot with a hand during Montreals win over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday. The Canadiens added to their defensive depth this week by acquiring veteran Mike Weaver from the Florida Panthers.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Catcher Jose Molina is staying with the Tampa Bay Rays, finalizing a $4.5 million, two-year contract. The 38-year-old, whose deal was announced Monday night, has spent the last two seasons with the Rays. He started a career-high 87 games and batted .233 with two homers and 18 RBIs in 99 games. The veteran of 14 major league seasons, who had become a free agent, is a .238 career hitter with 39 homers and 213 RBIs. Meanwhile, the Rays did not tender contracts for 2014 to outfielder Sam Fuld or left-hander Wesley Wright, who become free agents.dddddddddddd Fuld appeared in 118 games last season, batting .199 with two home runs and 17 RBIs. Wright split last season between Tampa Bay and the Houston Astros. He appeared in 16 games and did not have a decision with a 2.92 ERA after being claimed off waivers by the Rays on Aug. 12. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 20 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen