Steelers defensive Cam Heyward is growing into his

in second hand Lense Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:28 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

Burnley goalkeeper Tom Heaton says winning praise from Manchester United legend Peter Schmeichel is a massive moment in his career. Schmeichel posted a message on Twitter labelling Heatons save to deny Zlatan Ibrahimovic one of the best ever in the Premier League.It was a massive moment for me, Heaton, who came up through the youth ranks at United before leaving in 2010, told Sky Sports Soccer Saturday. For such an idol of mine to say that was incredible. Schmeichel was my hero growing up, being at United he was such a fantastic figure and goalkeeper. As time went on and he retired I spent a bit of time with Edwin van der Sar who also became inspirational for me. Watch Heaton’s starfish save from Zlatan They were two different keepers at the opposite end of the spectrum. Schmeichel with his presence and aggression, Edwin had a massive presence but in a different way, he was calmer and composed. I have tried to add a bit of both to my game.Heatons heroics helped Burnley earn a point at Old Trafford last weekend, and they will be hoping to build on that when they host Crystal Palace on Saturday. Burnley manager Sean Dyche has praised Tom Heatons recent performances and has backed him to rise up the ranks in the England squad Also on the horizon for Heaton is international duty, with the 30-year-old set to be called up for the England squad to face Scotland in a World Cup Qualifier and then Spain in a friendly.Heaton has so far only made a three-minute cameo for England, but said: Its fantastic to be involved, brilliant to get a cap and of course I want to build on that and try to get more, thats the next step.I will be working each week to try and add weight to my claim. I feel ready, ready in my head for that next step, but I have no expectation and will just keep working hard every week and keep trying to put the performances in and see where that takes me.Reflecting on Burnleys start to the season, which has seen them win three and draw two of their 10 Premier League matches, Heaton added: We have made a good start, last time we were in the Premier League it took us a while to get our first win, its something we wanted to change this time around.We talked about in pre-season and we have managed to do it with three wins on the board. and a couple of draws.Watch the full interview with Tom Heaton - and hear from the likes of Joe Allen and Wilfried Zaha - on Soccer Saturday from midday on Sky Sports News HQ. Also See: Burnley v Palace preview Mersons predictions Burnley fixtures Get £10 free bet! NFL Jerseys China . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/.com) - The Vancouver Canucks recovered from a fluke goal early last time out to knock off one of the top teams in the league. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . MacIntyre stopped 49 shots and the Marlies defeated the Texas Stars 5-1 in Game 1 of the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I felt in control, so that was nice," MacIntyre said.PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Pittsburgh Steelers defensive Cam Heyward is growing into his role as a leader on a defence in transition.Heyward has two of Pittsburghs seven sacks through the seasons first four games, including the Steelers only sack of Tampa Bays Mike Glennon in a stunning loss to the Buccaneers last Sunday.Heyward took responsibility for the loss, pointing to a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty he receivedd for arguing with an official as the kind of mental mistakes he needs to avoid.ddddddddddddThe former first-round draft pick says hes at the part of his career where he needs to start speaking up, something he learned from mentors like Casey Hampton and Aaron Smith, who are retired.The Steelers (2-2) are at Jacksonville (0-4) on Sunday.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen