when Im going out,

in camera talk Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:39 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Luis Suarez insists Barcelona are the best team in the world, and that their strong team ethic should see them win a second successive La Liga title. Barca, a point ahead of Real in the standings, go to Granada at 4pm on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 3 HD with coverage starting at 3.30pm, while Real Madrid are at Deportivo, coverage starting at 3.55pm, on Sky Sports 4 HD.With the head-to-head record separating sides rather than goal difference, Barcas superior record over Real this season (5-2 on aggregate) means Zinedine Zidanes side must win and hope Barca draw or lose to take the title. Suarez has scored 56 goals for Barcelona this season Suarez says a clean sheet in Andalucia is the first priority, but is sure there will be one or two pressurised moments, such is the importance of the occasion.Its key to keep a clean sheet, we know that we have what it takes in attack, he said. We can win the two titles [Barca also play Sevilla in Copa del Rey final on May 22] or lose them. We are the best team in the world, and we know the pressure that comes with it, but we depend on ourselves. Granada will want to win for their own pride. With the goals and assists, if we win the league they have assisted that, but the collective attitude is part of that too.We are aware that the fate is in our hands. We have enough time to win the game. We know there will be difficult moments, as that always happens at this stage of the league. The final day of La Liga season will be live on Sky Sports on Saturday The Uruguay international has enjoyed a fine second season at the Nou Camp, scoring 56 goals to beat his tally of 25 from last term.And the former Liverpool forward says his team-mates trust in him has increased, meaning he receives the ball more frequently in attacking positions. Most of my teammates, like Messi or Neymar, have been looking to pick me out more, without me telling them, to give me options to score. It shows our team ethic.It is an honour to play at Barcelona with these players around me. On the field and off it they have been really important. This season we have shown we are great team-mates. Also See: Balagues La Liga best XI Barca could sell Neymar Casillas takes swipe at Madrid VOTE: La Liga goal of the season Roy White Jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. Gary Sanchez Yankees Jersey . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. https://www.cheapyankees.com/71g-paul-on...ey-yankees.html. The Italian football federation announced the appointment, three days after new president Carlo Tavecchio was elected. Tavecchio and Conte spoke on the phone early Thursday. Luke Voit Jersey . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile. Bernie Williams Yankees Jersey . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid.Not surprisingly, Brendan Gallagher is off to a great start to his sophomore season with the Montreal Canadiens. In 10 games, hes collected five goals and two assists. The idea of suffering from a sophomore slump is not something that crossed Gallaghers mind. "If you train hard all summer and prepare yourself properly for the upcoming season, then you shouldnt have any problems," Gallagher said on the first day of Habs training camp back in September. Maybe another factor to Gallaghers continued success is choosing not to change his living arrangements from his rookie season. Last season, after making the Canadiens, he moved in with fellow B.C. native and veteran teammate Josh Gorges. During the summer, Gallagher asked if he could live at his house again this season, which was not an issue for Gorges and his wife Maggie. "Living with Josh and Maggie just makes all the things you need to take care of away from the rink that much easier. Cooking is not an easy thing for me and they do a good job of taking care of that," Gallagher said with a smile on his face. Gorges, who got married this off-season, even joked that their living arrrangement is a lot like the movie "You, Me and Dupree" with Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson.dddddddddddd "There isnt that worry of overstepping your boundaries," the 21-year-old Gallagher said. All three of them get along very well, plus he has the entire basement floor to himself. Even though he lives with Gorges, this doesnt make him Gallaghers babysitter. "I obviously let him know when Im going out, not because I need to ask permission, but because that is what you do when you have a roommate. Its just out of respect, he does the same with me," Gallagher said. Living with a veteran teammate seems to be a pretty good recipe for success. Sidney Crosby famously lived with Mario Lemieux, Evgeni Malkin moved in with Sergei Gonchar, Matt Duchene stayed with Adam Foote and the list goes on and on. For the longest time, the Canadiens never really seemed to have a good game plan when it came to adapting their young rookies to NHL life in Montreal. Gallagher is clearly handling his newfound fame and success very well and if he keeps it up, he should be an impactful player on the Canadiens for many years to come. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen