the ninth for his 20th

in camera talk Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:12 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Justin Burrell scored 16 points to help Holy Cross to a 58-57 upset win over No. 25 Harvard on Sunday at TD Garden. Eric Green and Malcolm Miller each scored 12 for the Crusaders (1-0), who hadnt defeated a ranked opponent since 1977. Reigning Ivy League Player of the Year Wesley Saunders finished with 24 points and 11 rebounds to pace the Crimson (1-1), while Jonah Travis had nine points with seven rebounds and Steve Moundou-Missi and Corbin Miller each added eight points. Harvard opened the season with a 73-62 win over MIT on Friday. Moundou-Missi scored four straight points, the last of which coming on a dunk off a feed from Siyani Chambers, to give the Crimson a 55-51 lead with 3:20 remaining. Burrell answered at the other end with a layup, then Holy Cross would score the next five points from the foul line for a three-point edge. Moundou-Missi ended the scoreless drought for Harvard with another dunk from Chambers to cut the deficit to 58-57 with 45 seconds left. Holy Cross ran the shot clock down before Green missed a jumper, but Saunders missed the potential game-winner at the other end as time expired. Burrells layup early in the first half capped an 8-0 run for the Crusaders to open the game. Saunders then followed a Travis dunk with 13 straight points before Miller knocked down a 3-pointer to give Harvard an 18-17 lead with 6 1/2 minutes to go in the first. Late in the half, Travis converted a three-point play prior to Malachi Alexander closing the frame with a layup as the Crimson took a 28-27 lead into the break. Game Notes Chambers went 0-for-3 from the floor with eight turnovers ... Holy Cross shot 23-of-56 from the floor, but 3-for-12 from beyond that arc ... Harvard outrebounded the Crusaders 36-29 but committed 24 turnovers in the setback. Fake Yeezys Outlet . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3. Fake Yeezys Online . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/. - The Kansas City Royals are hoping All-Star catcher Salvador Perez will be back in a few days. Fake Yeezys Boost . On Sunday, head coach Patrick Roy said the teams leading scorer will skate at Mondays morning practice and the club will make a decision on his status for Game 6 at that point. Fake Yeezys . -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- When Kansas City Royals manager Ned Yost goes to the mound, the pitcher normally goes to the clubhouse to start icing his arm. Yost visited Jason Vargas on the mound in the ninth inning after Kyle Seagers two-out double, but opted to leave him in the game. Two batters later Dustin Ackley singled home Seager with the go-ahead run as the Seattle Mariners beat the Royals 2-1. "Vargas said, Im in great shape. I can get us through this inning, " Yost said. He could not. After Stefen Romeros infield bad hop single, which second baseman Pedro Ciriaco bobbled, Yost thought again of removing Vargas before facing Ackley, who entered in the seventh as a pinch runner. "It is lefty-on-lefty and Ackley hadnt swung the bat all day," Yost said. So he again stuck with Vargas. "If it works out, you are smart," Yost said. "If it doesnt, youre the dumbest guy in the stadium. I was the dumbest guy in the stadium." Ackleys single to right on a 2-2 count scored Seager. Ackley is 5 for 10 off Jason Vargas (7-3), who took the loss. "He (Yost) just asked me if I could get him, and I said, yeah, Vargas said. "There wasnt a whole lot more than that. I felt fine, I felt great in the ninth inning. Just a little bit of bad luck got us and I think we all know what happened after that." It was 91 degrees and humid for the first pitch, but Vargas did not use that as an excuse. "I mean, its hot," Vargas said. "I dont think theres any other way around it. I dont think you can feel sorry for yourself out there just because its hot. You know what you signed up for. You know what Kansas City summers are like." After retiring the first dozen Royals, Chris Young yielded a home run to Alex Gordon to leadoff the fifth to tie the score at 1. Young gave up back-to-back singles to Salvador Perez and Justin Maxwell after Gordons team-leading ninth home run. Perez, however, was out tryinng to stretch his into a double.dddddddddddd "Hes really tough to pick the ball up," said Eric Hosmer, who went 0-for-4. "Hes throwing 84-85 miles per hour, but he has such a long arm and his release point is so close to you thats it really hard to pick up. Hes been real consistent for those guys." The Mariners bunched three hits leading off the third with Cole Gillespies single to centre scoring Brad Miller, who began the inning with a bunt single and stopped at second on James Jones single. Young, a 35-year-old right-hander who has had three shoulder surgeries including one last June, did not did not sign with the Mariners until March 27 after the Washington Nationals released him in spring training. He was pulled after seven innings, allowing only the run on Gordons blast and three hits. Yoervis Medina (4-1) replaced Young and worked a flawless eighth, striking out two to pick up the victory. He has not allowed a run and only three hits in his past 10 outings, covering 101/3 innings. Fernando Rodney worked the ninth for his 20th save in 22 opportunities, getting Hosmer to ground into a game ending double play. Vargas gave up 10 hits and two runs in 82/3 innings, losing for the first time since May 19. Robinson Cano went 0-for-4 to snap his 21-game road hitting streak, the longest in the majors this season. NOTES: The Royals purchased the contract of OF Justin Maxwell from Triple-A Omaha and placed OF Nori Aoki on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left groin. The Royals transferred LHP Bruce Chen, who has a bulging disc, from the 15-day disabled list to the 60-day DL. ... Fred VanVleet, Ron Baker and Tekele Cotton, who helped Wichita State reach the NCAA Final Four in 2013 and to an undefeated regular season in 2013-14, took part of the ceremonial first pitch. ... The Mariners have won nine of their past 10 day games. ... The Royals have lost three straight after a 10-game winning streak ended Thursday. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen