dddddddddddd Proctors sliding

in camera talk Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:12 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

DUBLIN, Ireland -- Europe captain Paul McGinley selected Sam Torrance and Des Smyth as two of his vice captains on Thursday for this years Ryder Cup against United States at Gleneagles. Torrance captained Europe to victory in the 2002 event, when McGinley holed the winning putt at the Belfry. The 61-year-old Smyth has played in the Ryder Cup twice and was Ian Woosnams assistant in the 2006 competition at the K Club. "They first came to mind to me when I was put in position as Ryder Cup captain last January," McGinley said. "These two men have been a sounding board for me, both personally and professionally, and have proved time and again to me with their ability and passion and judgment that they are ideal for the role." McGinley said his other assistants will be announced after the team is formalized in September. The 2014 Ryder Cup is scheduled for Sept. 26-28. Europe will be defending the trophy for the second time after winning 14 1/2-13 1/2 at Celtic Manor in 2010 and by the same score at Medinah in 2012. McGinley has known Smyth since he was a teenager and described his fellow Irishman as a "mentor" during his professional career. "In many ways, he was a natural choice for me," McGinley said. "As a vice captain to Ian Woosnam at the K Club, I found him to be very inspirational, astute, a voice of reason with great clarity of thought." Torrances appointment ensures there will be Scottish representation in the European team at Gleneagles. He has been a close friend of McGinley since the 2002 Ryder Cup, when Torrances decision to stack the top order of the singles with his best players made an impression on the current captain. "I felt, tactically, he made so many right calls, he understood the players, what the Ryder Cup was about," McGinley said. "His ability to motivate the players and communicate with them had a lasting impression on me." Torrance said he and Smyth would act as a buffer between the players and McGinley. "If I could do a tenth for Pauls team of what he did for my team," Torrance said, "we will both be very happy men." McGinley said Smyth will be vice captain to Miguel Angel Jimenez in the Eurasia Cup in Kuala Lumpur on May 27-29. Fake Yeezys Store . However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night. Cheap Fake Yeezys . Chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel also accused Pistorius of tailoring his testimony to fit the evidence at the scene. Pistorius denied the accusations. Nel alleged that the Olympic runner changed his aim with his 9 mm pistol to ensure that he hit Steenkamp as she fell back against a magazine rack in a toilet cubicle. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/. Spezza scored a power-play goal with 5 minutes left and Stephane Da Costa had the other two goals to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night. Fake Yeezys For Sale . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 V2 . Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement.Miami, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - The inaugural Miami Beach Bowl turned into a Miami Beach brawl. Before actual punches were thrown, Memphis beat BYU 55-48 in a double-overtime thriller on Monday, taking the lead on Paxton Lynchs 11- yard touchdown pass to Roderick Proctor, then sealing the win with an interception. But the Tigers celebration was interrupted by an ugly on-field melee in which players from both teams exchanged blows, leaving some bloodied and threatening to overshadow the first football game played inside Marlins Park. And what a game it was. BYU scored 17 straight points off turnovers in the fourth quarter to take a 45-38 lead, but Memphis tied the score on Lynchs 5-yard touchdown pass to Keiwone Malone with 45 seconds left in regulation. In the first overtime, BYUs Jordan Leslie was close to scoring a touchdown when he squeezed the ball against his right shoulder pad while falling into the end zone. But the ball touched the ground and the Cougars settled for Trevor Samsons 45-yard field goal. Lynch and the Tigers lost 12 yards on their first overtime possession before Jake Elliott hammered through a 54-yarder to tie the score.dddddddddddd Proctors sliding catch in the right side of the end zone gave Memphis lead and the game ended on a turnover when DaShaughn Terry intercepted Christian Stewarts overthrown pass, sparking a celebration on the field that turned into a fight. Lynch accounted for all seven Memphis touchdowns, throwing for four of them and rushing for three. He passed for 306 yards and threw three interceptions, but the Tigers (10-3) won in their first bowl appearance since the 2008 season. Malone had two touchdown receptions and Alan Cross caught the other as Memphis picked up its seventh consecutive win. Stewart passed for 348 yards, three touchdowns and three interceptions for BYU (8-5), which fell to 6-4 in its 10th consecutive bowl game under coach Bronco Mendenhall. Leslie, Mitchell Juergens and Mitch Mathews had touchdown catches and Paul Lasike rushed for two scores. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen