deep in six in a row Sept

in places to be! Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:18 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

The Montreal Canadiens announced Friday that forward Brandon Prust will be out of the lineup for the teams remaining regular season games with an upper-body injury. On Tuesday, Prust left the game against the Colorado Avalanche for a few minutes during the first period but returned before the period ended. He scored a goal and added an assist, but seemed to play in pain. He practiced with the club on Thursday but only skated for 10 minutes before leaving the ice. The 30-year-old was not in the lineup for Thursdays 3-2 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets and on Friday, head coach Michel Therrien said he will be re-evaluated before the playoffs begin in mid-April. Custom Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys . Sopoaga hit the upright with his first shot at goal from 15 metres. He then kicked nine goals in succession -- two conversions and seven penalties -- before being replaced in the 62nd minute, three points short of the Highlanders record for most points in a match. Fake Rays Jerseys . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/716i-tra...ersey-rays.html. Returning to Davis Cup tennis, Federer cruised past Ilija Bozoljac, winning 6-4, 7-5, 6-2 in less than two hours. Federer faced little challenge from Bozoljac, who served well but still was no match for his Swiss opponent. Daniel Robertson Jersey . After a 99-97 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, his Celtics coaches and teammates have only positive things to say about the Toronto-born rookie. Daniel Robertson Rays Jersey .Y. -- First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night.(SportsNetwork.com) - Melky Cabrera tries to continue his torrid start to the season on Wednesday when the Toronto Blue Jays resume a three-game set with the Houston Astros at Rogers Centre. Cabrera homered for the fourth straight game in Tuesdays opener and Toronto rolled, 5-2. Dioner Navarro went 2-for-4 with two doubles and two RBI and Edwin Encarnacion went 1-for-1 with three walks and two runs scored for the Blue Jays, who evened their record at 4-4. Toronto starter Mark Buehrle (2-0), who punched out 11 batters in his season debut against Tampa Bay, tossed 5 1/3 innings on Tuesday, allowing eight hits and one run with three strikeouts and a walk. "Im not striking out 11, Im not going to strikeout 11 guys in my next five starts combined," said Buehrle. "I need my defense behind me." Brett Oberholtzer (0-2) absorbed the loss for the Astros and surrendered three runs on three hits with three walks and three strikeouts in 5 1/3 frames. "I thought he did a good job keeping us in the ball game," said Astros manager Bo Porter on Oberholtzer. "Those last two walks in the sixth really hurt us. We had our opportunities. We had men on base with less than two outs. When you get in those situations you have to capitalize." Cabrera managed just three home runs all of lasst season, a year that saw him miss time with leg injuries before having a benign tumor removed from his spine Aug.dddddddddddd 30. With another home run on Wednesday Cruz would become the first Blue Jay to homer in five straight games since Jose Cruz Jr. went deep in six in a row Sept. 29-Oct. 5, 2001. "I feel 100 percent now and Im ready to go. Its good. I dont have any pain now," said Cabrera. Hoping to slow him down will be righty Lucas Harrell, who picked up right where he left off last season in his initial start of the season. Harrell lost a league-high 17 games a year ago and started his 2014 campaign off with a loss on Friday to Los Angeles, as the Angels battered him for five runs and seven hits in just three innings. "Its over with and on to the next start," Harrell said. "Ill get better for my next start." Toronto, meanwhile, will counter with right-hander Brandon Morrow, who lost to Tampa Bay his first time out. Morrow surrendered four runs and seven hits in five innings of that one. "It was just one of those things where you think you threw better than the end results," Morrow said. Toronto was 4-3 against the Astros last season. On Wednesday afternoon, the Jays optioned pitcher Marcus Walden to Triple-A Buffalo and recalled pitcher Neil Wagner. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen