is home for Wednesdays

in places to be! Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:19 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

6. Who is your favourite current wrestler?Respect the Alberto Del Rio7. Which wrestler do you still talk to the most often?The jabroni Nikolai Volkov, still I love him 8. When was the last time you saw The Ultimate Warrior before his recent passing?I dont remember9. Are there any wrestlers that you still dont like personally?VIRGIL, BRIAN BLAIR, I USE SAY F___ THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR BUT HE DIE NOW SO I DONT TALK BAD ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DIE10. When you watch wrestling now, what has changed the most?Now different than before. Now the talent they dont have character like the Jake the Snake, Junk Yard Dog, Iron Sheik. Now they dont have same character. Still #1 company WWE11. You and Jose Canseco were together at an event last year. Did you say anything to him?I see that jabroni Jose Canseco, he try to get smart with me but he know I could break his neck and he said "Sheikie Baby, I love you, you are the legend" that way he show me the respect and now I am the legend, now I love him even if he have the raisin balls12. Finally, where do you stand with Hulk Hogan now. Is he a legend or a jabroni?Hulk Hogan, he ok with me, but still he the half and half Air Max 95 Outlet Italia . Bostons bats exploded in Mondays opener, as David Ortiz belted a pair of two-run homers, Stephen Drew homered and drove in four runs and the Red Sox pummeled the Blue Jays, 14-1. Air Max 97 Italia . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs Friday at 8 p.m. ET on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. http://www.airmaxshoponlineitalia.it/sco...outlet.html.com) - The Carolina Hurricanes placed defenseman John-Michael Liles on injured reserve Tuesday. Air Max Plus Saldi . Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in. Air Max 95 Prezzo Amazon . The Philadelphia Eagles acquired running back Darren Sproles from the New Orleans Saints for a fifth-round draft pick on Tuesday.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Dallas Mavericks will go for a third consecutive victory Wednesday night when they invade the Target Center to face the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Mavericks have won three of their last four and two of their last three on the road. On Monday, Dallas earned an excellent road victory, a 103-95 triumph over the Memphis Grizzlies. Monta Ellis scored 25 points and the Mavericks pulled away for the win. Dallas ended the game on a 14-4 run after Mike Conleys 3-pointer gave Memphis its first lead since the first quarter with 4:03 remaining. The Southwest Division-leading Grizzlies missed nine of their last 10 shots and had a four-game winning streak snapped. Dirk Nowitzki got eight of his 21 points in the game-ending run and Chandler Parsons scored 15 for the Mavericks, who pulled within a half-game of Memphis lead atop the division. Devin Harris scored 12 points and Tyson Chandler had 10 points and 16 rebounds for Dallas. Rajon Rondo scored just six points and only handed out a single assist. We knew we had a long way to go as a team, said Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle. This is a beginning. We by no means have it figured out ... the only way were going to come together is to go through struggles like we did today. The Timberwolves have gone 2-2 over their last fourr, which is a marked improvement over the 16-game losing streak they were embroiled in prior to this .dddddddddddd500 run. Minnesota went 1-3 on a recent road trip, but is home for Wednesdays contest and a date with the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday. Last time out, the T-wolves were crushed by the Charlotte Hornets, 105-80, on Monday. Charlotte started the second quarter on a 17-2 run and led by 17 at the half. The Timberwolves lost for the second time in three games despite 18 points from Thaddeus Young. Andrew Wiggins added 12, but shot just 3-of-14 from the field. Mo Williams, the reigning Western Conference Player of the Week, had 10 points on 3-for-13 shooting from the floor. Gorgui Dieng scored nine points, grabbed 10 boards and blocked four shots. The Timberwolves could be getting some reinforcements shortly in the form of Kevin Martin and Nikola Pekovic. Martin couldve played during the road trip, but held off until the T-wolves returned home. Yeah, theres a chance (I could play), Martin said after practice Tuesday. There was a chance on this last road trip but it didnt feel right. Hopefully it feels right tomorrow. The Mavericks defeated the Timberwolves by 14 in Big D on Nov. 15. The two teams have split their previous 10 meetings and prior six in Minnesota. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen