Citys Vincent Kompany

in camera talk Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:24 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

BARCELONA, Spain - Celta Vigo earned an entertaining 1-0 win at Levante, to end a two-game losing run. Forward Manuel "Nolito" Agudo scored from a well-orchestrated counterattack in the 19th for what proved to be the winner before both goalkeepers made several saves. Goalie Keylor Navas stretched his leg to block Nolitos powerful volley seconds before Levante forward Victor Casadesus dribbled through two defenders and was fouled by Jonathan Castro in the area. But David Barral fired the spot kick off the bar in the 61st before Celta goalie Yoel Rodriguez denied him what looked to be a sure goal by smothering a short-range effort on the line. The loss was Levantes first in seven home games. Both teams stayed in the middle of the standings. Rayo Vallecano striker Joaquin Larrivey scored two goals to help beat Almeria 3-1 on Saturday, provisionally lifting the minnow clear of the Spanish leagues relegation zone with a third consecutive victory. Rayo added the convincing victory to consecutive wins over Valencia and Real Sociedad as it revives its chances of staying in the top flight. Forward Alberto Bueno headed Rayo in front in the 38th minute at Vallecas Stadium, and Iago Falque dribbled by a defender and picked out Larrivey to tap in his cross in the 57th. After substitute Fernando Soriano pulled one back for Almeria in the 72nd, Larrivey started and finished a flowing series of one-touch passes to net his fourth goal in the last three games in the 78th. Rayo rose three points above danger. Almeria was left in the drop zone along with Valladolid and Real Betis before they play on Sunday. "We deserved this win," said Larrivey, who credited his teams turnaround on its recent change in "mentality." "Its important to keep winning points to make sure we stay up," said Larrivey. Later, leader Real Madrid visits Malaga before nearest chaser Atletico Madrid hosts Espanyol. Cheap Twins Jerseys . -- The Guelph Storm are moving on to the Western Conference final after defeating the London Knights 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Jorge Polanco Jersey . The 31-year-old Russian dominated the No. 3-ranked Ferrer throughout, breaking the defending champion and local favourite four times on the indoor hard court. https://www.cheaptwins.com/152t-paul-mol...-twins.html.com) - The Vancouver Canucks recovered from a fluke goal early last time out to knock off one of the top teams in the league. Devin Smeltzer Twins Jersey . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games. Michael Pineda Jersey . The Giants chances of winning the division were dealt a serious blow by the three-game sweep at the hands of the lowly Padres. The Giants open a three-game series at Dodger Stadium on Monday night. San Francisco is still in good shape to clinch a wild-card berth, although it dropped into a tie with Pittsburgh in the race for the top spot.Eden Hazard says he could not captain Chelsea in the way John Terry does after being handed the armband for Belgium. Belgium named Hazard as captain for their friendly against the Netherlands on Wednesday, despite Vincent Kompany being included in the initial line-up, and the 25-year-old will again lead his country in their World Cup Qualifier against Estonia on Sunday, live on Sky Sports 1. Belgium vs Estonia November 13, 2016, 7:40pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Hazard has high hopes for leading Belgium but revealed he is reluctant to think about becoming Chelsea captain while Terry is around. Its good to be the captain, I enjoy this, Hazard said. I try to be a leader on the pitch, maybe its new for me now, maybe one year Im the captain.I want to lead Belgium to the World Cup. I want to win something with the country, I hope we will, but its too far now. Hazard believes he is a different type of leader to Terry Asked if he could see himself becoming Chelsea captain, Hazard said: I dont know, we will see.John Terry is still there. I dont want to touch John Terry.I cant be like John Terry, I cant be like him. As a captain I dont talk too much, I try to talk with my feet on the pitch. This is my job. Belgium head coach Roberto Martinez says neither Manchester Citys Vincent Kompany nor Tottenhams Mousa Dembele are fit enough to face Estonia on Sunday Hazard, who has five goals in his last five games for Chelsea, has put his improved performances for his club down to Antonio Contes choice of a 3-4-3 formation, admitting it relieves him of certain duties.dddddddddddd He said: With Chelsea I just need to focus on my offensive work, and defensively the wing-back is there to defend. I think this is the change.Hazard was joined by brother and former Chelsea team-mate Thorgan Hazard for the first time for Belgium in their 1-1 draw with the Netherlands, and Eden Hazard revealed he has plans to one day be joined by a third brother. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Its good, he said. I hope it will be a lot of games together and with the third one (Ethan Hazard) also, he is still young but yes I hope the dream can be true one day. Watch Belgium v Estonia on Sunday, Sky Sports 1HD from 7.40pm Also See: Kompany, Dembele ruled out Courtois: Scary eye no issue Mikel to decide future in January Injured Costa out of Spain-Eng ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen