The important thing is to

in second hand Lense Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:23 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

Denmarks Mohamad Al-Bacha was crowned FIFA Interactive World Cup (FIWC) champion after beating Englands Sean Allen in a thrilling final in New York on Tuesday. Over two million players from around the world took part in online qualification for the largest video gaming tournament in the world, but only 32 players made it to the finals.It was Al-Bacha, 17, and Allen who progressed to the two-legged final, with one leg played on PlayStation 4 and one on Xbox One. After a 2-2 draw in the first leg, Al-Bacha fought back from 3-1 down in the second leg to level at 5-5 and win on away goals.He was presented with the trophy by World Cup winner and New York City FC captain David Villa and also received a cheque for $20,000 and an invitation to attend the FIFA Ballon dOr in Zurich.To win the competition is beyond words for me, he said. For the last few months I have really worked on my performance and was totally committed to playing the best I could here in New York.Being presented with the winners trophy by David Villa is amazing and I cant quite believe this is reality yet.The 2016 tournament was the 12th edition of the FIWC but the first that was played across two consoles.Its been a real eye opener for me to see the level of competition here, said Villa. The professionalism and mental strength in the final was just like in a real World Cup final. I played a few of the competitors myself but Im nowhere near their level.Congratulates to Mohamad Al-Bacha. He played a great match this evening and showed a real passion for football. Also See: Euro 2016 Fixtures Latest video Tables Get Sky Sports Bobby Grich Angels Jersey . Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night. Felix Pena Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. https://www.cheapangels.com/553j-gene-au...sey-angels.html. Those who impressed in each of the three events were asked to attend the main CFL Combine which begins Friday in Toronto. Justin Anderson Angels Jersey .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. Andrew Heaney Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.The Dallas Cowboys have reportedly added an insurance quarterback in case starter Tony Romo is, in fact, unable to play in Sundays critical NFC East showdown against the Philadelphia Eagles. Jon Kitna, who last played in the NFL with the Cowboys two seasons ago, has agreed to return to Dallas, according to the Dallas Morning News. Reports earlier Tuesday indicated Romo received an epidural injection to relieve pain on the herniated disc in his back, an injury he suffered in last Sundays win over the Redskins. The injection is a standard pprocedure in treating a herniated disc and the Cowboys hope to know by Wednesday or Thursday if the shot had a positive effect.dddddddddddd Still, Kitna has apparently been added as a potential backup for Kyle Orton if Romo doesnt dress. Kitna, 41, has played 15 seasons in the NFL and started nine games for Dallas in 2010. He appeared in three games in relief the next season before retiring at the end of the year. He has a career quarterback rating of 77.4 and has thrown 169 touchdown passes and 165 interceptions in 141 games. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen