2012 and 2013.

in second hand Lense Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:41 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

The NHLs Mar. 2 Trade Deadline is approaching and teams are making decisions on whether to buy or sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Check out todays trade rumours and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TradeCentre on TSN and TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. No Reunion Planned? Ottawa Senators general manager Bryan Murray confirmed on Friday he attempted to make a deal with the Arizona Coyotes to acquire Antione Vermette. Murray told members of the media he believed several weeks ago Vermette, who is set for unrestricted free agency this summer, could improve the team for a playoff push, but the Senators are now past that stage of needing a rental player. The Senators general manager added that he believes Coyotes general manager Don Maloney is now entertaining offers from a number of teams for Vermette and a return to Ottawa is unlikely. The Senators are no longer interested in acquiring players with expiring contracts. “Ill try to do something,” Murray said of his trade deadline plans, “but it has to go hand in hand with what happens in the future as well. Vermette was drafted by the Senators in the second round of 2000 NHL Draft. Putting on a Show? Defenceman John Moore slipped back into the New York Rangers lineup Thursday night after sitting five straight games, a move Larry Brooks of New York Post speculates was made with an eye on the trade market. Brooks believes Moore, who is eligible for salary arbitration this offseason, is certain to be dealt by the Rangers prior to free agency and therefore, the Rangers are showcasing the 24-year-old in an attempt to lure teams looking for a younger defenceman at the deadline. Marc Methot of the Ottawa Senators and Andrej Sekera of the Carolina Hurricanes are both impeding free agents Brooks believes the Rangers could fetch in exchange. Moore has four assists and an even plus-minus in 28 games with the Rangers this season. The was a first-round draft pick in 2009. Not the Mike Show Toronto Maple Leafs general manager was in Manchester last night to the Los Angeles Kings’ AHL franchise play, however the trip was not made because Mike Richards was sent to the Monarchs earlier this week. TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun reports Nonis’s scouting trip had been planned for a while and had nothing to do with Richards’s demotion. LeBrun adds, however, the Leafs and Kings have been involved in talks over the last month and therefore could become trade partners prior to the trade deadline. Nonis will scout other teams as well as the Monarchs this weekend. Cheap Jordan From China . -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. Air Jordan Outlet . For Sweed, a second round pick of the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2008, this will be his second go around in the CFL after previously having spent time with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. https://www.wholesalejordanshoeschina.com/. Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. Discount Air Jordan .com) - The Kansas City Chiefs activated linebacker Joe Mays from short-term injured reserve on Saturday. Wholesale Air Jordan . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona.BALTIMORE - J.J. Hardy signed a $40 million, three-year contract with the Orioles on Thursday night, the eve of Baltimores first appearance in the AL Championship Series since 1997.The contract, which comes with an option for 2018, goes into effect after his current deal expires at the end of this season.Executive vice-president Dan Duquette figured there was no time like the present to lock up a two-time Gold Glove winner at a key infield position.Why not now, really? Duquette said. When we looked at the market, we thought the best chance to sign J.J. was before he went to free agency because hes distinguished himself as one of the top shortstops in the league. And J.J. let us know that he wanted to continue his career here in Baltimore.Hardy has been a fixture at shortstop for the Orioles since 2011, playing solid defence and providing decent hitting in a lineup filled with sluggers.Although he hit only nine homers this season, Hardy totalled 77 long balls over the previous three years and won Gold Gloves in 2012 and 2013.Free agency was temppting, but in the end Hardy wanted to stay with the Orioles.ddddddddddddIt crossed my mind, but at the same time this is where I wanted to be, he said. Theres a lot of uncertainty in free agency. You dont know whats going to happen. I knew that I liked it here and I liked playing with all my teammates. Bottom line, it comes down to winning and I think weve got a good thing here.The 32-year-old Hardy batted .268 with 52 RBIs in 141 games during the regular season, then went 3 for 10 in Baltimores three-game sweep of Detroit in the AL Division Series.In the field, he ranked second among AL shortstops with 99 double plays turned, was third in fielding percentage (.978) and assists (394), and fifth in putouts (187).Hardy is a two-time All-Star, in 2007 with Milwaukee and last year as a member of the Orioles.I hope J.J. ends his career here, Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. It makes us a better club, obviously. Hes been solid. You never take for granted what J.J. brings.___AP Sports Writer Ronald Blum contributed to this report. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen