who has attracted interest from

in second hand Lense Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:42 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

SAN FRANCISCO -- Fred Couples won the Champions Tours season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship on Sunday, and Kenny Perry topped the yearlong points race to earn a $1 million annuity. Couples ended a 16-event winless streak dating to the Senior British Open in July 2012, closing with a 2-under 69 for a six-stroke victory over Bernhard Langer, Peter Senior and Mark OMeara. The Hall of Famer has nine victories in four seasons on the 50-and-over tour after winning 15 times on the PGA Tour. "Its great to win. It seems like four years ago," Couples said. "Now I have 60 days to lose all my momentum." After playing 15 events on the Champions Tour this year and finishing third in the points race, Couples indicated he was going to play at least two or three more events next year and take a shot at winning the Charles Schwab Cup. His points finish earned him a bonus $300,000 annuity. "This tour, to win the Schwab Cup, Ill play a lot and I hope to play well," Couples said. Id like to have the kind of year Kenny had. The goal is to win the Cup. The goal is to play." Couples finished at 17-under 267 at TPC Harding Park. "This year, I wouldnt call it a waste, but it was a waste as far as not winning," he said. "This week was different. I did not miss many shots. I got the lead and I kept it. Im not a fierce competitor but I love the competition. Just winning, even if its a club championship, youre thrilled." Langer, second behind Perry in the Charles Schwab Cup standings, shot a 67. Senior had a 69, and OMeara closed with a double bogey for a 70. Perry had a 68 to tie for fifth at 10 under. He led the tour with three victories, taking the Senior Players Championship and U.S. Senior Open in consecutive tour starts and winning the AT&T Championship last week in San Antonio. "Its been a magical season," said Perry, who was accompanied by his wife, three daughters, their husbands and a couple of grandchildren. "This is my highest accomplishment. Ive been close to winning a major on the PGA Tour and to finally win a few this year, its the things dreams are made of." Perry, who took over the points lead in July, joked all week about how he had a 29-1 chance of winning the points race. Langer needed to win the tournament and have Perry finish outside the top five to win. "Im thinking Ive got to play," Perry said. "All year my head was everywhere and I was trying to focus. But the dream came true. I was, probably, playing the best golf Ive ever played. I cant wait to go out and celebrate with my family." Couples earned $440,000 and finished fourth on the Champions Tour money list with $1,706,812. Langer topped the money list with $2,448,428, and Perry was second at $2,241,188. "Fred played very well," OMeara said. "He did what he had to do. Its not easy with the lead. He drove the ball pretty darn good and he putted pretty well and thats what it takes." Cutting his teeth on a public course in Seattle, Couples said TPC Harding Park, which will undergo an extensive renovation on the greens, always was a special place for him. "Ive said it all week. Its Harding Park. This is a tremendous golf course," he said. "It doesnt seem really hard but if you miss the ball in the wrong spot, or miss the green, it can play really hard. Its one of my all-time favourites." Air Max 720 Scontate Uomo . She was a pioneer. She did things on skis that made the birds take notice. Air Max Scontate .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/scon...alia-c2766.html. -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire. Scarpe Online Outlet . Rodgers was ruled out on Friday by Packers head coach Mike McCarthy. Matt Flynn will make his second consecutive start for the Packers. Air Max 95 Scontate Bianche . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now.Leicester Citys owners and officials will meet in Los Angeles on Monday to discuss the future of a number of their key players, according to Sky sources. On the agenda will be the future of striker Riyad Mahrez, who has been strongly linked with a move to Arsenal in recent days.Manager Claudio Ranieri told reporters after Saturdays win over Celtic that the 25-year-old Algerian was not for sale. Also under discussion will be the possibility of a new contract for Kasper Schmeichel, who has attracted interest from Everton despite already entering talks with Leicester over a new deal.Danny Drinkwater is another who has opened talks and is holding out for £80,000-a-week, with a two-year extension to the four-year contract he signed when the club were promoted in 2014. Claudio Ranieri told reporters on Saturday that Mahrez was not for sale Defender Danny Simpsons status will be under review - he has a year left on the contract he agreed when he arrived from QPR two years ago.ddddddddddddeff Schlupp signed a new deal last summer but is also seeking new terms. West Brom have bid £9m for the winger, who played 24 Premier League games last season. West Brom are likely to return with an improved bid.The club will also consider an offer from Liverpool for left-back Ben Chilwell, as well as a bid from Reading for central defender Liam Moore. Also See: Do Arsenal need Mahrez? Ranieri urges Mahrez to stay Transfer Centre LIVE! Ranieri crying over Kante ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen