the guy weighs 230

in second hand Camera Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:35 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Sergei Bobrovsky and the Columbus Blue Jackets remained unbeaten in December with another tight win. Bobrovsky made 30 saves in the game and another in the shootout to lift the Blue Jackets to a 1-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday. Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner beat Red Wings goalie Jimmy Howard in the shootout and Bobrovsky had no trouble putting his pads on a weak shot by Henrik Zetterberg to give Columbus its seventh consecutive win this month, including six by one goal. Pavel Datsyuk was the only player to beat Bobrovsky all night, fooling his fellow Russian with a backhand to open the shootout. Gustav Nyquist fired Detroits other shot off the post. Bobrovsky is also 7-0 in December and has now allowed just 12 goals on 242 shots in the month. Three of the wins have come in a shootout, moving the Blue Jackets to 3-1 this season. Both goaltenders were outstanding, said Detroit coach Mike Babcock. It was a tight game all night. They got two points and we got one. The Red Wings have lost four in a row, including three shootouts. They are 1-6 in the format this season, with Howard in net for all six losses. Babcock was asked if he would think about pulling Howard for a shootout in the future given his record and didnt say no. He didnt say yes, either. The thing I dont like about it is Howard stood on his head and leaves the rink feeling like he didnt win, Babcock said. Howard had 29 saves in the game, but gave up shootout goals to Johansen on a backhand deke and Jenner on a stop-and-start move. Its not just him out there. Hes not taking the penalty shots, Zetterberg said, with an emphasis on taking. Its Detroits first four-game losing streak since a six-game slide from Dec. 7-17 last year in which they went 0-4-2. The Blue Jackets have won their last seven on the heels of a six-game losing streak. The franchise record is eight wins from Jan. 6-23 last season. Their seven victories this month surpasses their combined total from October and November. Game Notes Bobrovsky notched his first shutout of the season, and 10th of his career, while Howard was credited with his second shutout of the season and 20th of his career ... Detroit beat the Blue Jackets 5-0 on Nov. 18 in Columbus ... The Red Wings continue a four-game homestand on Friday against the New York Islanders ... The Blue Jackets begin a five-game homestand on Thursday against Washington. Where can one buy good quality but cheap jerseys . Burkes Flames are one of several teams involved in heavy trade speculation going into next Wednesdays 3pm et deadline, with the most prominent name in play being forward Michael Cammalleri. Where Can Buy Cheap Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. https://www.wheretobuycheapjerseys.com/.com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. What is the best place to buy knockoff jerseys . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other. What is the best Chinese web site for cheap Jerseys .J. -- Rampage Jackson scowled, howled, then bellowed to the crowd: "Im back! Im back!" With rebuilt knees and a new promotion, Jackson might have one more act left in MMA.The Georges St-Pierre saga took another strange turn Thursday when the former welterweight champion told ESPN Brazil that he would consider a superfight against former middleweight champ Anderson Silva. St-Pierre, who decided to step away from the UFC and give up his welterweight title in November for personal reasons, said that if the conditions were fair he would consider stepping into the octagon for what would likely be the biggest fight in the sports history. "It has to respect my conditions, all I ask is a fair fight. Right now I need to take some time off. But if they have an offer with something good, maybe," he said. St-Pierre discussed past rumours of a possible bout between the two but said there was never a level playing field to attract the Saint-Isidore, Québec native. "There were conversations before but they were talking about me going up at 185. I weigh 190 pounds, the guy weighs 230 pounds when hee is off season.dddddddddddd Im 190 pounds off season. Right now Im 195 at maximum. My friends saw him and he is now 230, 235," he said. "I know people who know him. He is very big. Its not a fair fight for me. Before, Anderson Silva was in my size when he used to fight in Japan but he is very big now." St-Pierres comments dont realistically bring the fight any closer to reality due to the fact that GSPs future with the organization is uncertain and Silva is recovering from a broken leg suffered during his middleweight title rematch against reigning champion Chris Weidman at UFC 168 in December. However, if the interest is there on both sides it might be too good an opportunity to pass up. "If we were able to pull something like that off, it would be a win-win for everybody - the fans, the UFC," Silvas manager Ed Soares told USA Today back in January. "I think that would be awesome." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen