qualified and played at

in camera talk Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:16 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

CHICAGO -- Andrew Shaw knocked in a rebound at 1:47 of overtime to give the Chicago Blackhawks a 4-3 victory over the Washington Capitals on Saturday night in the teams preseason finale. Defenceman Nick Leddy had two goals and an assist, and Jimmy Hayes also scored for the Blackhawks (4-0-2). Nikolai Khabibulin had 12 saves. Mikhail Grabovski, Marcus Johansson and Joel Ward scored for Washington (4-0-4), which will open the regular season at Chicago on Tuesday night. Braden Holtby finished with 32 saves. Blackhawks No. 1 goaltender Corey Crawford didnt dress as a precaution because of lower-body stiffness, according to coach Joel Quenneville. Crawford, who played every minute of Chicagos 2013 Stanley Cup playoff run, is expected to start Tuesday. The Blackhawks will raise a banner in a ceremony before that contest to celebrate their fifth NHL championship and second in four seasons. Chicagos top line of right wing Patrick Kane, centre Jonathan Toews and left wing Bryan Bickell started and skated together throughout the game. Leddy opened the scoring 5:52 in on a high screeened shot after pinching into the slot. Grabovski tied it at 4:48 of the second by completing a breakaway, but Leddy put Chicago ahead 2-1 on a low screened shot from the left point 3:30 later. Johansson tied it at 2-all at 3:32 of the third on a low shot from the left circle that fooled Khabibulin. Hayes put Chicago ahead 3-2 at 6:52 of the third, but Ward scored from 15 feet out with 5:01 left in regulation to set up overtime. Balenciaga Outlet Italia . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. Air Max 97 Outlet Italia . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4. http://www.yeezyscarpeitaliaoutlet.it/sc...-97-online.html. Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. Stan Smith False . - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition. Vans Outlet Italia .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No.With the U.S. Womens Open starting Thursday, not everyone is a fan of bringing Lucy Li into the field. Li - the 11-year-old who will tee it up at Pinehurst No. 2 in North Carolina - has drawn criticism from top-ranked womens player Stacy Lewis, who thinks that a sixth-grader shouldnt compete in a big event at such a young age. "Im not a big fan of it. She qualified, so we cant say anything about that," Lewis told USA Today. "But I like to see kids be successful at every level before they come out here. I just like to see kids learn how to win before they come get beat up out here. "When I found out she qualified, I said, well where does she go from here? You qualify for an Open at 11, what do you do next? If it was my kid, I wouldnt let her play in the U.S. Open qualifier at 11, but thats justt me.dddddddddddd." Li isnt the first young player to compete at the U.S. Womens Open - Morgan Pressel and Lexi Thompson qualified and played at age 12, while Michelle Wie was 13. "Look, if youre good enough, youre old enough - or young enough, whichever way you look at it," added four-time major winner Laura Davies. "If you can play the golf and you can qualify, then have a go. Whats the worst that can happen? She shoots a million this week and everyone says, Wasnt it great she was here? So I dont think anything bad can come out of it because shes too young to worry about the pressure. "Shes just having fun. Shes got a week off school. Its perfect." Michelle Wie agrees. Wie was 13 when she played in her first Womens Open and has been asked a lot about Li this week. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen