of the season.The

in camera talk Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:46 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Can Robbie Lawler successfully defend the UFC welterweight title against Tyron Woodley? Sky Sports exclusively asked Stephen Wonderboy Thompson, who is due to face the winner... How can Robbie Lawler win?Wonderboy said: He needs to use his distance, use his jab. If he can last the first round when Tyron is most dangerous, if he can stop that flurry, he has a chance to win. He needs to keep Tyron on his toes, backing up, because Tyron has a very difficult time backing up on his heels. If Robbie can keep that aggression, I think he can finish Tyron Woodley. Robbie Lawler (left) must avoid a dangerous first five minutes, says Thompson Robbie has been in a few five-round wars in his past few fights so Im interested to see how durable he is.We all know hes tough and he can take some shots. But Im interested to see what type of movement Robbie is going to put on Tyron. If hes going to be the aggressor, he really needs to watch out for Tyrons explosive movement coming straight in. Is he going to use movement or is he going to be the aggressor that weve always seen? Wonderboy on Lawler How can Tyron Woodley win?Wonderboy said: He needs to use his explosive ability to land that one, big punch to change Robbies mind-set. Tyron Woodley can KO anybody with one shot, says Thompson If Tyron hits you with that shot, its definitely going to make Robbie a little bit wary of coming in. That will make time for Tyron to use his wrestling, either by getting Robbie up against the cage or in a clinch position to tire Robbie out.If Tyron can tire him out, it will make it easier to shoot for the legs and put Robbie on his back. If he can get Robbie on his back, he can win that fight. Tyron has got that one-hitter-quitter power. You get hit once with that shot, youre going down. Wonderboy on Woodley Wonderboys prediction: I do think Robbie is the superior fighter. Hes the guy thats been on a tear. Im hoping Robbie is going to win - he is going to win. Its been too long that Tyron hasnt stepped in the Octagon to fight, and cage rust is a real phenomenon. Thompson expects Lawler to remain welterweight champion So how would you defeat Lawler?Wonderboy said: I see him using his jab, using the mean left hand that he broke Rory MacDonalds nose with.He does have some kicks - he mostly uses a backwards roundhouse kick but he breaks people with his willpower. He takes a lot of shots and keeps on coming, breaking peoples wills and momentum. Stephen Wonderboy Thompson. Credit: Instagram @wonderboymma As you saw when he fought Rory MacDonald who hit with a bunch of shots - the next thing you know, here comes Robbie back at him, and you see the life die in Rorys eyes. Hes done that to all of his fighters.I like it when fighters are like Robbie because I move differently to everybody else. Hes going to have a harder time hitting me. I use my kicks more than the last few guys that hes fought. My side-kick will help keep Robbie at bay. If Robbie finishes Tyron and doesnt get too scuffed up, Im hoping we can do this in Madison Square Garden. Also See: UFC What happened to Holly Holm? Noah Vonleh Jersey . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna. Felton Spencer Jersey . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract. https://www.cheaptimberwolves.com/.com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. Jamal Crawford Jersey . The club was unable to retain hitting coach Kevin Seitzer, who is bound for Atlanta. Seitzer replaces Greg Walker, who was assisted by Scott Fletcher this season as the Braves finished 79-83. Troy Hudson Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard.ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Ferrari has confirmed that two-time Formula One champion Fernando Alonso is leaving the team after the final race of the season.The 33-year-old Spanish driver had said earlier this season that his future lay elsewhere, amid reports that he could join McLaren next season.Team principal Marco Mattiacci thanked Alonso for his services, saying in a statement Thursday that we offer hhim our heartfelt thanks for what has been an extraordinary adventure with the Scuderia.ddddddddddddAlonso has won 11 races for Ferrari and secured 44 podium places. His final race will be Sundays Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.Alonso came close to winning the title in the final race at Abu Dhabi four years ago, entering it with an eight-point lead only for German driver Sebastian Vettel to win the title. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen