you could tell when you

in camera talk Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:13 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Peter Budajs exit from Montreal came by request. The 32-year-old Slovak netminder was dealt to the Winnipeg Jets Sunday, handing the Canadiens back-up job to Dustin Tokarski. However, Budajs agent Rolland Hedges confirmed to RDS that the former Habs back-up requested a trade out of Montreal after the teams Eastern Conference Final loss to the New York Rangers. In an interview with RDS, Hedges stated that he believes the move to Winnipeg will benefit his client. Its a good opportunity for Peter, Hedges told RDS Sunday. Peter just wanted to go to a team that wanted him. Budaj appeared in 24 games for the Canadiens in 2013-14, going 10-8-3 with a .909 save percentage and a 2.51 save percentage. However, when starter Carey Price went down in Game 1 of the Conference Final, head coach Michel Therrien ultimately gave the crease to Dustin Tokarski, who saw just three games with the Canadiens during the regular season. Budaj would finish Game 1, saving five of eight shots in the third period, but it was Tokarski that would play the rest of the series. The Canadiens would lose in six games. With all three netminders in camp, Hedges knew that a move was coming sooner or later for his client. Still, the opportunity in Winnipeg - where Budaj will begin as a back-up but may even get a chance to start if Ondrej Pavelec can not improve on his .901 save percentage from 2013-14 - came as a pleasant surprise for both agent and client. I cant say we were expecting it today, but we were hoping for it, Hedges said. We expected something to happen in the next few weeks, but you never know at this time of year. Budaj himself took to Twitter on Sunday night to reach out to the Canadiens fan base. Thanks for all the support habs fans. It was a privilege to be part of Montreal Canadiens.... But I am very excited to join the Jets, he wrote. Air Max 97 Pas Cher France . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. Air Force 1 Pas Cher Femme . In a matchup of teams battling head-to-head for the final playoff spot in Major League Soccers Western Conference, the Whitecaps run to the post-season took a hard hit when FC Dallas blew open a tie game with two goals in the final minutes for a 3-1 victory Saturday night. http://www.pascherbasketnike.fr/.J. -- All those records, all for naught. Yeezy 350 v2 France . Al Horford said all he had to do was make the catch near the basket and then shoot a soft jumper. Balenciaga Pas Cher Femme . The Miami Heat star tops the leagues global list of top-selling jerseys for the 2012-13 season, edging Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and James Heat teammate Dwyane Wade for the No.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Al Jefferson finally quit thinking about what he wanted to do with the ball on the court, and just started doing it.That showed in the fourth quarter against the Boston Celtics, as Jefferson scored 11 of his game-high 23 points and the Charlotte Hornets held off a late rally for a 96-87 victory Wednesday night.Kemba Walker added 18 points and Lance Stephenson 13 for Charlotte, which led by as many as 12 points in the third quarter and were up 87-79 with 8:05 left.However, Boston — led by Marcus Thorntons 13 fourth-quarter points — pulled to 87-85 with 4:31 remaining. But Walkers three-point play and back-to-back baskets by Jefferson pushed the Hornets lead back to 94-85 with 1:19 left.We just had to get some stops, said Jefferson, who also had 14 rebounds as Charlotte posted back-to-back wins for the second time this season. We knew they could get hot fast. We just had to step up our defence.This is two games in a row that weve been able to close it out. I was thinking too much in the first half. I just had to be myself and relax, and thats what I did in the second half.Rajon Rondo had a triple-double with 12 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists for the Celtics. Jeff Green and Thornton led Boston with 16 points each, Tyler Zeller scored 13 and Brandon Bass 10.We made a little bit of a run at the start of the fourth (quarter), but we couldnt quite get over the hump, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. We missed some opportunities, and they just played better than us.The Hornets trailed by five points entering the third quarter, but opened the period with an 11-4 run. Gerald Henderson hit a jumper to tie the score at 49-49 with 8:37 left, and his 3-pointer with 7:37 left put Charlotte ahead to stay at 54-51.The Hornets took their biggest lead of the game late in the third quarter, with Walkers jumper with 1:38 remaining capping a 17-8 run for a 71-59 advantage.The Celticcs had mounted a similar rally in the first half, coming back from an eight-point deficit early in the second quarter to lead 45-40 at the break.dddddddddddd.The Hornets were ahead 26-18 on Gary Neals jumper with 11:02 left in the second quarter, but Boston went on a 20-6 run over the next 8 minutes. Rondos jumper with 4:29 remaining gave the Celtics their biggest lead of the half, 38-32.TIP-INSCeltics: Boston shot 21.7 per cent from 3-point range, making just 5 of 23 attempts. However, that wasnt a season low for the Celtics — they made just 1 of 25 against Houston (4.0 per cent) on Nov. 1.Hornets: Forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, who had missed the last 12 games with a stress reaction in his right foot, finished with nine points and six rebounds in 18 minutes Wednesday.STAT SHEETWhile the Celtics actually made more field goals Wednesday (38 of 87, compared to Charlottes 35 of 84), the Hornets enjoyed a decisive advantage at the free-throw line — 23 of 29, while Boston made just 6 of 10. The Celtics also turned the ball over 15 times, leading to 14 Hornets points.QUOTE OF THE GAMEI think you could tell when you walked into the locker room that guys are happy. I think they know that the way they played tonight was a byproduct of how theyve practiced. You know, after 20 games, theres a lot of groups that dont want to practice three times. They just want to play the games. But our guys were good. They had good practices, and hopefully thatll set a tone for this next stretch of games. — Hornets coach Steve Clifford.IN THE DOG HOUSERookie guard P.J. Hairston didnt dress out for Wednesdays game after taking what Clifford said was an unexcused absence from Tuesdays practice. Clifford said Hairston, the 26th overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, would suit up for Fridays game against the Memphis Grizzlies.UP NEXTCeltics: Host New York on Friday.Hornets: At Memphis on Friday. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen