asos fila disruptor

in second hand Camera Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:43 am
by Barnett • 3 Posts

ÿþA very interesting asos fila disruptor edition announced for September 2012 and aimed at younger audience arrives from the Balenciaga Company. Balenciaga , in collaboration with Coty, Prestige and IFF created the new fragrance FLORABOTANICA which attracts attention with its modern, attractive flacon and unusual ingredients.This is a delightful mystical forest full of green grass and tall trees ripe with life. Purple and yellow flowers and fairies riding on Lily pads. I feel like I'm in the middle of summer right now.

I really like this fragrance! The mint, rose, and carnation combination is so cool, green, and refreshing. This will be great to wear during the hot summer. The notes above say cannabis, but Balenciaga's website says caladium leaf. blue fila shoes The vetiver along with hemp leaves or caladium leaves or whatever other plant note is actually in this gives the fragrance a wonderful earthy woodiness. Great stuff!

I can pickup cool,green scent of mint but I can also smell blue fila trainers something really similar to green stems of a rain washed rose bush Change of phases in this scent is very interesting.first phase is cool and fresh.there's just a whisper of rose covered but green scent of stems and leaves,even a hint of soil.this phase isn't heavily floral. Gradually rose becomes more apparent.

This is: - a dewy rose extracted from Coco Mademoiselle - mixed with watered down greenery from L'Ombre Dans Leau - mixed with TUB of cream, body cheap fila lotion warmed up by your skin, the creamy Chloe impression Second chances are worth giving. I am in love!When Florabotanica was first released back in 2012 there was this constant influx of rave reviews. All the talk actually put me off testing this fragrance for many years. I was convinced that I would be left disappointed from all the hype. Well finally I've tested Florabotanica, and while I won't be adding it to my collection any time soon, I must admit that it is very pretty.

I definitely LOVE the bottle and I know it's one of the few bottles in my collection that I will keep. This is primarily a rose scent, a dusty English rose, but it's surrounded by a strange composition of herbs that make it fresher and lighter. cheap fila shoes The dusty rose stays throughout  from the initial spray to the dry down, but the herbs sort of take you on a tour around the garden. It's dark, aloof, and fresh, but sadly, not as scary and edgy as I had hoped. When I want to warm this up a bit, I layer it. Today, I layered with Gayle Hayman's Delicious Chocolate and it's a divine, edgier combination. It has its place in my wardrobe, but won't replace my MOR Marshmallow or Balenciaga L'Eau Rose, two of my favorites, but I still love it for its uniqueness.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 16 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen