Wanamaker Course

in camera talk Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:12 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

The season is not quite done yet for a pair of Toronto Maple Leafs players. Goaltender James Reimer and defenceman Morgan Rielly have agreed to represent Canada at the 2014 IIHF World Championship. The 26-year-old Reimer appeared in 36 games for the Leafs this season, posting a 12-16-1 record with a 3.29 goals-against average and a .911 save percentage. Rielly, 20, posted two goals and 25 assists through 73 games this season, finishing the season second among all rookie NHL defencemen in assists and sixth in points at 27. Toronto finished sixth in the Atlantic Division with a 38-36-8 record. Reimer previously represented Canada at the 2011 World Championship, posting a 3-0 record with a .920 save percentage. Canada would finish fifth at the tournament. The Morweena, Man. native was also selected to represent Canada at the World Under-18 Championships but did not play due to injury. Rielly, a Vancouver native, has represented Canada at both the 2011 Under-18s and 2013 World Juniors, finishing fourth at both tournaments. The World Championship begins May 9 in Minsk, Belarus. Canada has been drawn into Group A alongside Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway, Slovakia and Sweden. Montravius Adams Jersey . It was a move of some time in the making. “He hasnt thrown well, clearly some guys are being used more than him right now and the only way to get out of this funk is to pitch,” said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. Chris Jacke Jersey . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/custo...large-912r.html. - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational. Will Redmond Jersey . Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring. Tobin Rote Jersey . The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second.PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Gene Fieger won the Senior PGA Professional National Championship on Friday, closing with a 3-under 69 for a six-stroke victory. The 53-year-old Fieger, the PGA director of golf at Hideout Golf Club in Naples, Fla., finished at 13-under 275 at PGA Golf Club and earned $20,000 in the event postponed in October in Virginia because of rain and flooding. The top 35 earned spots in the Senior PGA Championship on May 22-25 at Harbor Shores in Michigan. "I dont play too many four-round tournaments, but this was a thrill," Fieger said. "I broke 70 all four rounds. In this wind, thats really an accomplishment. I felt at home all four days, and Ive played here a lot. You get the lead and you just try to get the ball in the fairway and on the green. Thats what I tried to do most of the day. Except for a little stumble in the middle, I hit some great chip shots. It was thrilling." He closed with a bogey on the Wanamaker Course. "Ive always said it would be nice to come up thhe 18th hole with a six- or seven-shot lead," Fieger said.dddddddddddd "Then when you have one, you still feel tentative. I hit it over the green at 18, not wanting to go into the water. I had a bad lie near a drain behind the green and ended up hitting a poor chip and made a bogey." Don Berry had a 70 to finish second. The 53-year-old Berry, the PGA head professional at Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, Minn., birdied five of his last eight holes. "It looks like I won the B tournament," Berry said. "I played well this week and actually made some putts on the back nine today. I didnt really putt well all week until then. I cant wait to go back to the Senior PGA Championship. I made the cut last year and had four good rounds. Im looking forward to going back and giving it another shot." Jeff Coston of Blaine, Wash.; Steve Parker of Houston; and Frank Esposito Jr. of Monroe Township, N.J., tied for third at 5 under. Coston had a 69, and Parker and Esposito shot 73. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4198 topics and 4201 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen