obviously really cool

in camera talk Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:21 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders have claimed wide receiver Greg Little off waivers from the Cleveland Browns. Oakland also signed free-agent linebacker Bojay Filimoeatu and cornerback Jansen Watson on Monday after they tried out for the team at a rookie minicamp over the weekend. Little has played 48 games and started 41 in three seasons with Cleveland after being drafted in the second round out of North Carolina in 2011. He has 155 career catches for 1,821 yards and eight touchdowns. Last season, Little caught 41 passes for 465 yards and two scores. The Raiders waived cornerback Johnny Adams, linebacker Frank Beltre and receiver D.J. Coles to make room on the roster. CJ McCollum Jersey . -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. Moses Brown Jersey .In a statement released Friday, the Catalan club said the Brazil stars recovery would be monitored to determine when he can begin training again. https://www.cheapblazersonline.com/. Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. Mario Hezonja Jersey . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. Martell Webster Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. #55772569 / gettyimages.com DW: Culture shock I guess? BN: Yes, definitely. DW: You had a chance to play side by side with Wayne Gretzky during your career, how special was it to play with The Great One? BN: Well, that was probably the most exciting part about playing in the NHL, having the opportunity to play with Wayne. I got to hang with Wayne for about a year and a half, and obviously the hockey was amazing. (Image courtesy of Dodgers Blue Heaven) DW: Youre known for your high offensive stats and flashy plays, but you were a gritty player who I read even played with your jaw wired shut. Tell us a little about that… BN: I broke my jaw in a game one night; I got elbowed in the head. They didnt know it was broken at the time, I went and play the All-Star game a few days later, and it wasnt until a week later I actually went to an orthodontist and found out it was broken. So they wired it shut right away, I missed two games, and then I played the rest of the time with it wired shut. I think I lost 19-pounds playing because I couldnt eat anything. Im sucking milkshakes and mashed potatoes through my wired jaw to try to get some food into me. DW: How cool was it seeing Tom Hanks wear your New York Rangers jersey on Saturday Night Live? BN: I was with him. I was good friends with Tom in L.A., and when I got traded to New York he was coming in and he actually called me and asked if I wanted to go to the show, and I said “absolutely,” and he told me to bring my jersey so I said, “great.” So I brought my jersey and I sat with his wife in the stands and at the end of SNL he came out with my New York Rangers Nicholls nine on, showed it to the crowd and it was really pretty cool. (Images courtesy of SNYRangers blog) DW: Amazing. Did you get any funny reactions from friends or family when they saw the episode? BN: Oh yeah, I still get it! Because they show old footage and reruns and people will text me or call me and go “I seen you on Saturday Night Live,” or “I just saw Tom Hanks wearing your jersey,” and its very cool. DW: You have teamed up with Snoop Dogg to teach kids finance using sports through your AllSportsMarket app, which is The Worlds First Sports Stock Market – tell us a little about the app, and we would also love to hear any funny stories about interactions youve had with Snoop? BN: Nothing with Snoop, unfortunately Ive never met him. But the app, its ASM FREE, its along the lines of the Green Bay Packers, who are the only publicly traded company, or sports team. Now with our app you can go on, get free ASM money to play with. You can buy shares in the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Raptors – we have basketball, hockey and football. You can go on and buy shares in whatever teams you want. Every time they win you get paid dividends on your money. Its not gambling; were trying to get the gambling part out of it. Its an investment; if your team loses you dont lose your money. You can buy and trade shaares of your favourite sports teams.dddddddddddd DW: A lot of players are superstitious when it comes to games; did you have any superstitions or procedures you always went through on game days? BN: I really wasnt too superstitious. I always had to dress left to right, I could never put my right skate on first or do anything up on my right side before my left. The year I scored 70 goals, Wayne had told me that Jari Kurri took his stick home with him and it was good luck. I decided I better try it, and I scored three goals that night, the first time I did it. So for the rest of the year I used a new stick every game. Id pick my stick up, Id take it to lunch with me, it comes to my bed, it takes a pre-game nap with me, and then goes to the game. Scored 70 goals that year, so that was pretty cool. DW: Did you keep bringing the sticks home with you after that season? BN: No, no… (laughs). DW: You became known for your goal celebration, “the Pumper-Nicholl,” as coined by Bob Miller – how much fun was celebrating after goals for you? BN: I did, it was amazing. To me scoring goals, especially in the NHL, is tough to do. I get excited going out to this day, playing, skating, and scoring goals. Hockey is fun! So I showed it. I love seeing kids to this day getting excited when they score, because they should. They scored a goal in the NHL, and that should be exciting. I celebrated, and it was a lot of fun. DW: I know you play in a lot of charity hockey games these days; do you still love celebrating wildly when you score? BN: No, now its kind of embarrassing. And depending on who Im playing, if Im playing people who arent as good I wont score, Ill pass it around and let someone else score. But if we play against a team thats pretty good, and their goalies pretty good, Ill let them know that I can still do it. (Image courtesy of Zimbio) DW: What is your most memorable NHL moment? BN: The first game you play is obviously really cool. The night I scored my 70th goal on the ice, celebrating that was pretty exciting. A question like that you pretty much hit on everything, right? First time playing in Toronto at Maple Leafs Gardens was exciting being an Ontario boy. First time playing in different cities, first time playing against Wayne Gretzky, or Mario Lemieux. There are so many moments. Playing in the NHL is just so awesome to begin with, so everything you do in the league is memorable. Scoring your first goal, my first goal I remember to this day, everything about it. Theyre all memorable. (Image courtesy of The Hockey Writers) DW: We know you could go bar down in your playing days, but can you still go bar down today? BN: Oh, I sure can! Theres nothing better than going bar down. On the ice you can score any way you want, but bar down is still the way to go. I would like to thank the LA Kings for giving me the opportunity to have the Cup for a day, Awesome day pic.twitter.com/fguvwKcP — Bernie Nicholls (@bernienicholls9) August 2, 2012 ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4198 topics and 4201 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen