, second all-time

in camera talk Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:04 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

HOUSTON -- Houston coach Tom Herman says he is annoyed about reports that he has been contacted for the LSU job and insists the chatter does not affect his sixth-ranked team.Its really a non-issue, Herman said Monday. We are so very open and honest in our program that if it was I would know about it. Its not an issue because our guys have been educated to know that whatever they need to hear about me is going to come from me and its going to be the truth.Herman has become a hot commodity for coaching vacancies after leading the Cougars to a 13-1 record and a win over Florida State in the Peach Bowl in his first season before helping Houston to a 4-0 start this year.On Sunday, Herman talked to reporters after practice and refuted a report that said his agent had been contacted by LSU after coach Les Miles was fired this weekend.You know my stance, he told reporters. Im never going to comment about another job during the season. Its not fair to our players. Its not fair to whatever university these reports are about. Its not fair to anybody.He said on Monday that he wasnt going to waste more time and energy talking about false reports regarding his future.Me ranting and raving about its not going to change it, he said. I still think irresponsible journalism is more and more prevalent than it ever has been and it stinks because it affects peoples lives and livelihood and theres no recourse or repercussions ... instead of me ranting and raving, I have to spend my energy focused on a lot more productive things because Im not going to change it. I dont know what will or if it ever will. Brian Bonner . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Anthony Simmons . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. https://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.co/doug-winslow-jersey-for-sale/ . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Shaun Bodiford . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Authentic . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Zack Drayer threw four touchdown passes, three to Kamron Lewis, to lead St. Francis to a 38-17 win over Sacred Heart on Saturday.Drayer completed 20 of 28 passes for a career-high 316 yards and matched the school record with his four scoring throws. He has 46 TDs in his career, second all-time for the Red Flash (6-3, 4-0 Northeast Conference).Lewis matched his career-high with 10 catches for 184 yards, four yards short of his career best, and his three scores tied a school record. He also became just the second player to surpass 1,000 receiving yards in a sseason.dddddddddddd.Drayer and Lewis hooked up for touchdowns of 5, 7 and 73 yards after the Pioneers (6-2, 1-2) had tied the game at 17 early in the third quarter.Avery Miliner ran for 96 yards on the first eight carries of his career, all in the second half, to help the Red Flash take control in the second half.St. Francis is 4-0 in the NEC for the first time since joining the league in 1996 and has won five straight for the first time since 1992. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4198 topics and 4201 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen